Up the Coasters Eagles are the 2018 premiers!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

If you want to relive the amazing feeling of our fourth flag all over again, from the crushing lows to the scintillating highs, I recommend the Main Board Gameday thread (after the pregane entertainment whining). See the Port and the Purple fans wring their hands with glee as the Pies get the first five. See the Hawks fans relive their 2015 glory by proxy. Read every single time fans of another club say 'Game over' and 'no way West Coast come back from this' or 'The Pies can not lose this now'. It's glorious.

If you want to relive the amazing feeling of our fourth flag all over again, from the crushing lows to the scintillating highs, I recommend the Main Board Gameday thread (after the pregane entertainment whining). See the Port and the Purple fans wring their hands with glee as the Pies get the first five. See the Hawks fans relive their 2015 glory by proxy. Read every single time fans of another club say 'Game over' and 'no way West Coast come back from this' or 'The Pies can not lose this now'. It's glorious.

I will be reading that thread in full! The purples must of been busy there, their board is a ghost town LOL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will be reading that thread in full! The purples must of been busy there, their board is a ghost town LOL
Oh their GF thread was rocking, until they turned super feral on eachother and most of the posts were deleted, to save themselves embarrassment lol. I thought winning the prelim tipped them over the edge but they found a new level of crazy today.

Well done guys.

As a Cats fan, I'm really pleased for Vardy. Just couldn't get going with us, but has finally found form and fitness with you guys. He was handy today.
Thanks MM, he's been great and we love him.

Oh their GF thread was rocking, until they turned super feral on eachother and most of the posts were deleted, to save themselves embarrassment lol. I thought winning the prelim tipped them over the edge but they found a new level of crazy today.
Screw the purples, they don't deserve to be talked about on our day.

Is that what happened? Thought it was a little light on.

Did see a post about strange modding or something

Still most realise we’re a professional club and not about mediocrity

Oh no! I knew I was missing something, no way could they have been that quiet! I thought something was off when I read about posts about the over moderation (whatever that is).
BOOOO! Is all I’ll say. Why must they spoil our fun! :'( I will take your word that it was truly epic :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Up the Coasters Eagles are the 2018 premiers!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back