Eat a bag of dicks you arrogant Goo chugging D/H's

Remove this Banner Ad

Eat a big bag of dicks Hawkies, even the umps couldn't save you tonight like they normally do, GO BLUES!

On holidays, still needs to post to express his modicum of relief after his team's failed preliminary final and pathetic season.

You're as pea hearted as that diving tryhard Chad, Amstaff. :$

And you're the biggest current button masher on the Bay to boot. :$
362441-blues-v-hawks.jpg

Pretty shit effort for a team that people compare to the Geelong and Brisbane teams. Those teams dominated siginificantally longer than 2 months and never suffered such embarrassing losses.

When you played against Geelong you didn't win unless you were St Kilda or Collingwood. ie Only losing to other top 2 sides. I don't think we ever lost to a side outside the 8 for years..

I didn't know you could get free kicks for running your head into someone's spoil. Is he normally kissed on the dick by the umpires or was it just tonight?

Lolza.

Clear free kick and dominated the game. You fail friend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope, you don't get free kicks for running your head into someone's spoil. Maybe that's par for the course for Wingard then.

Gibson spoiled with his left, then also collected him with his right. Your argument is flawed.

So he ran into his arm? I guess chad ran into sniper Hodge's shoulder too?

Yes Wingard ran from behind into his arm, I've never seen anyone get a free kick for that before.

The chad contest with Hodge seemed to be 50/50 in terms of who ran into who.

Remove this Banner Ad

Eat a bag of dicks you arrogant Goo chugging D/H's

Remove this Banner Ad

Back