Eat a bag of dicks you arrogant Goo chugging D/H's

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes Wingard ran from behind into his arm, I've never seen anyone get a free kick for that before.

The chad contest with Hodge seemed to be 50/50 in terms of who ran into who.

164522_047084055af9bf1a65838be2a9c7b485.jpg

:drunk:

No, there are different kinds. For example high contact often occurs in marking contests without infringement.

Look, I'm not getting stuck in the cyclical tedium you call a discussion, but let's get to the crux of the issue; why didn't Gibson have the balls to the defensive mark? Was clearly open.

Look, I'm not getting stuck in the cyclical tedium you call a discussion, but let's get to the crux of the issue; why didn't Gibson have the balls to the defensive mark? Was clearly open.

The crux of the issue was that the umpire just invented a free kick I had never seen before.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's that supposed to prove? That was after initial contact, I said in terms of who ran into who.

• The ball was dead
  • Hodge elected to bump when the ball was not in play
  • He collected Wingard high
  • It involved the point post which made it potentially a lot more dangerous- kind of like pushing people into the fence

Should miss a final at the bare minimum. After which you will be looking down the barrel at straight sets.

Just Brisbane, mate. Hawthorn going back to back puts them categorically ahead of the handbaggers.

Surely going 2in2 is fair easier achieved than the much rarer/more aspired 3in5? Many clubs have 2in2'd throughout AFL/VFL history only to wish they could've 3in5'd, and shared glory for that much longer. Collingwoods 4in4 and Melbournes 4in5 are the 2 other clubs in history that compare to the incredible feat to 3in5.

Remove this Banner Ad

Eat a bag of dicks you arrogant Goo chugging D/H's

Remove this Banner Ad

Back