Live Event **** Eddie, **** Buckley and **** Cotchin’s wife - Eagles v Cats @Optus

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, I can’t tell you how many times I have run away from a booze bus leaving my girlfriend in my car to swim across a river and then knock shirtless on some strangers door when I wasn’t on drugs
Mate what are you trying to achieve here? I couldn’t give a rats arse about Cousins, he left the club 13 years ago...I barely cared about him when he was at the club. He’s a grown man who wants to take drugs, who the **** cares?

Yes, I can’t tell you how many times I have run away from a booze bus leaving my girlfriend in my car to swim across a river and then knock shirtless on some strangers door when I wasn’t on drugs :tearsofjoy:

I doubt you were wearing a premiership or Brownlow medal in all those times either.

Yes, I can’t tell you how many times I have run away from a booze bus leaving my girlfriend in my car to swim across a river and then knock shirtless on some strangers door when I wasn’t on drugs :tearsofjoy:
And you do not even have a premiership medal to show for it so the joke is on you. Haha what a wasted life. 🤣🥳

Mate what are you trying to achieve here? I couldn’t give a rats arse about Cousins, he left the club 13 years ago...I barely cared about him when he was at the club. He’s a grown man who wants to take drugs, who the fu** cares?

I doubt he wants to take drugs anymore.

Mate what are you trying to achieve here? I couldn’t give a rats arse about Cousins, he left the club 13 years ago...I barely cared about him when he was at the club. He’s a grown man who wants to take drugs, who the fu** cares?

Not me. I made a throwaway line about Jeopardy and you bit like a marlin

I doubt you were wearing a premiership or Brownlow medal in all those times either.

Here you have it folks... West Coke kulcha... Whatever it takes, ruin your life, your health, your body, your mind

So long as you win a shiny medal for your club, who will then abandon you

benno.jpg

Ohai Richmond!

Here you have it folks... West Coke kulcha... Whatever it takes, ruin your life, your health, your body, your mind

So long as you win a shiny medal for your club, who will then abandon you
Collingwood culture - break up a premiership winning dream team just to appease your fantasy **** boy and flush a dynasty down the toilet as you ruin the entire club. :$

CAF96826-85E5-4416-A112-5B9C21642874.jpeg

19C69F55-4D8B-48D3-9776-2EF05713609A.jpeg

7A92F184-21C6-484E-8BFF-677B133725CB.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol. Imagine your premiership coach abandoning the club to become a drug dealer :$ culture!
Deflect all you like, but when was the last time that happened though? Your club has been a rabble under Buckley... i'ts one faux pas after another, and you still cant get that Premiership Buckley and Eddie promised you.
LOLOLOL... even Chris Scott delivered a Premiership :$

Last edited:
Deflect all you like, but when was the last time that happened though? Your club has been a rabble under Buckley... i'ts one faux pas after another, and you still cant get that Premiership Buckley and Eddie promised you.
LOLOLOL... even Chris Scott delivered a Premiership :$

So did Alan 'Joycey' Joyce, does that make him a great coach ? My great Aunt Fanny would beg to differ.

Remove this Banner Ad

Live Event **** Eddie, **** Buckley and **** Cotchin’s wife - Eagles v Cats @Optus

Remove this Banner Ad

Back