Eddie McGuire - What Do You Say Now ??

Remove this Banner Ad

So how come Buckley and Sando didn’t get a match suspension like every other player/coach that had breached? And isn’t the second offence for a club meant to be $75,000?

Basically he says that he had one view on what the punishment should be but the AFL has its own view and he 100% abides by that. LOL

We've got another John Elliott coming up. It's all ego, his whole identity is wrapped up in head honcho of Collingwood. They don't need it but he sure does. The fall will be quite a spectacle... headline after headline the club should do this or that. He's gonna be giving for years to come

Sent from my SM-J810Y using Tapatalk

Basically he says that he had one view on what the punishment should be but the AFL has its own view and he 100% abides by that. LOL

What total BS, If this was a coach of another club he'll be demanding screaming to have said coach sent home on all his media platforms!

He blamed the league for not having Page 17 on COVID guidelines....please someone take him on and call him to account.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's weird to me that bashing Eddie is a sport on here, some real sad campaigners floating around. Hardly Eds fault that he has an opinion on something and then his VC and Coach flaunt the rules in his face.

I don’t think it’s Eddie bashing it’s more like laughing at him than with him.

It's weird to me that bashing Eddie is a sport on here, some real sad campaigners floating around. Hardly Eds fault that he has an opinion on something and then his VC and Coach flaunt the rules in his face.
It's a lot like the club you support, he brings sh!t on himself and gets called out for it.

I don’t think it’s Eddie bashing it’s more like laughing at him than with him.
I’ve always made it clear I highly respect Eddie and everything he has achieved, but he’s just a comedy of errors now and needs to step down. Put the club first, every time he opens his mouth now they have to go into damage control which can’t be good for the coaches or players.

Eddie, you need to stand down immediately. You have made a disgrace of yourself and a mockery of your position as president of the Collingwoof FC. If I barracked for Collingwood I would be embarrassed by your childish and hypercritical ways. How the hell you became so "successful in life is one of the great mysteries of mankind.

Eddie, you need to stand down immediately. You have made a disgrace of yourself and a mockery of your position as president of the Collingwoof FC. If I barracked for Collingwood I would be embarrassed by your childish and hypercritical ways. How the hell you became so "successful in life is one of the great mysteries of mankind.

because he’s a bully thats why, underneath that fake smile is a cunning narcissistic personality that wont stop until he gets his way and he always gets his way because nobody really challenges him and when they do they get shit on from all angles.

All good and well to have an opinion but when that opinion shifts or he has to double-back when it relates to his club, that becomes either hypocrisy of ethical cowardice. If he's going to use his media platforms to express his opinion, then he should naturally expect the public to expect him to act on said opinion when it relates to his own backyard. We all know (as we saw with Jack Steven, immediately followed by him singing a very different tune when it came to Jordan De Goey) that if it was another coach or another team's player/s breaching the rules he would have a lot to say and it wouldn't start with how "proud" he is of those people.

Remove this Banner Ad

Eddie McGuire - What Do You Say Now ??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back