Eddie McGuire - What Do You Say Now ??

Remove this Banner Ad

Hypocrite and I reckon everyone who follows the game would know it by now. He also didn't mind mentioning Collingwood every few minutes during the NM v Crows broadcast today. A special was 2 or 3 minutes after Seedsman gets a kick he brings up how Seedsman's grandfather play 8 games for Collingwood. JD gave him a backhander, telling him no-one cares but spoiled it by adding "only joking". This was after mentioning Ed Richards (Bulldogs) is the grandson of former Collingwood player Ron Richards. No-one does care Big hEddie.
Typical call today. Shoe horn’s in comments about Collingwood at every opportunity. My god, what a bore. Does anybody else do it? Dwayne’s pretty bad with his Geelong/Port sycophancy but that is all about sucking up.

Eddie is just obsessed and doesn’t realise that nobody is interested in his waffling.

I'm shocked he said anything after Sidebottom. Can't wait for his response to this.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I hear Eddie will suspend Buckley for 6 weeks when the season is over.
The suspension will be the following that Buckley won’t be allowed to put Eddie electric blanket on 3 at night for the next 6 weeks so someone else will have to step up and do it.

No different to the other clubs that got fined. They had at least half their fines suspended as well. At least Buckley and Sanderson are going to personally pay their fines. Wonder if Trent and Brooke are going to do the same?

Can’t argue against Eddie looking absolutely stupid after (once again) shooting his mouth off about other clubs/players/connections misdemeanours. As soon as I saw his comments about sending transgressors home I knew this would come back to bite us on the arse.

This season He’s been even worse than normal with his outlandish public comments. Seems like he feels he has to be the spokesman for the AFL on every issue that crops up in this challenging season. I for one wish he would concentrate on being Collingwood president and just STFU about other clubs and any contentious issues.
They had no choice but to pay the fines after Eddie’s comments, so don’t feed us your spin.

The problem is that the AFL does and would enforce it if it was any other club. Its interesting how Eddie gets away with his conflicts of interest but I guess he is not in politics.

There is no question, the Vic problem cant be ignored, Cotchin, Casboult, Bucks .... they havent got the message & wont until they are sent home with a media pack on both ends.
The AFL cant simply wave this through, BUT the media MONEY .....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The AFL should suspend Buckley and state governments should seriously consider shutting the league down. AFL players and their partners constantly flouting the rules everyone else must abide by sends an awful message to the community, as does crowds of up to 30k people, players in close contact breathing and sweating over each other.

Typical call today. Shoe horn’s in comments about Collingwood at every opportunity. My god, what a bore. Does anybody else do it? Dwayne’s pretty bad with his Geelong/Port sycophancy but that is all about sucking up.

Eddie is just obsessed and doesn’t realise that nobody is interested in his waffling.
Except you who can't stop commenting

Remove this Banner Ad

Eddie McGuire - What Do You Say Now ??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back