EDFL "A" Grade - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone from Greenvale tell me anything about a guy called Murat Turan ? PLayed at Greenvale maybe 3 years ago ?

When isn't there big dramas at craigieburn?? Club is a joke...... Should be a powerhouse ofthe edfl.

Surprised about Nolan being stripped of the captaincy if true
has anyone heard any more about this?? isnt nolan only 26 why would the club do this???

has anyone heard any more about this?? isnt nolan only 26 why would the club do this???

Very good player and top bloke, from the outside it appeared like he was the only thing keeping the side together through some pretty tough years, he is a natural leader and am sure he will have no shortage of suitors

you are right a top bloke ,who will have no trouble getting a game else where.what a circus craigieburn is ,half the committe has walked,sacked their captain,plenty of players want out a very uneasy place at the moment.all due to the coach, why on earth would anybody want to play there?

you are right a top bloke ,who will have no trouble getting a game else where.what a circus craigieburn is ,half the committe has walked,sacked their captain,plenty of players want out a very uneasy place at the moment.all due to the coach, why on earth would anybody want to play there?

Does anyone know what actually happened, what was the incident to see half the committee and Captain walk away from the Club?
Looking at it another way Half the committee has stayed and PB is still coaching so could the ex Captain be at fault? Everyone keeps banging on about how CBurn is a rabble ect.ect. maybe Barnard is making the hard decisions to finally get the club on the right track.

can anyone tell me about a couple players in the edfl nolan from craigieburn and edwards from abbas wot sort cash u reckon theyd require to entice over to nfl?

Does anyone know what actually happened, what was the incident to see half the committee and Captain walk away from the Club?
Looking at it another way Half the committee has stayed and PB is still coaching so could the ex Captain be at fault? Everyone keeps banging on about how CBurn is a rabble ect.ect. maybe Barnard is making the hard decisions to finally get the club on the right track.
My good mate plays at cburn and he told me nolan runs this club helps organises all functions lives and bleeds the club never misses training the fittest bloke there just loves the club!! gets big money offers every year from other clubs and never leaves looks like he has been stabbed in the back for showing too much loyalty!!!

also heard a rumor that jack kennedy is yet to sign with oak park? and greenvale want him? any truth to this?

already signed up, doing a pre-season at willy and his old man is coaching the 18's, has been at training so far on monday and thurs... numbers have been good and dont look to have lost anyone so it's full steam ahead, also picked up another bloke named nick....:confused: last name i forget , think he played at abers last year and played in a flag for wangaratta at 17 yrs of age so obviously has some talent[/quote]

not to sure if that is true about jack, have a few close friends at oak park and of his family with some of them living in greenvale, and even up to a few days ago they had all believed him not to have signed?

also heard that the jetters are flying on the track and looking primed , i seen it for myself :)

already signed up, doing a pre-season at willy and his old man is coaching the 18's, has been at training so far on monday and thurs... numbers have been good and dont look to have lost anyone so it's full steam ahead, also picked up another bloke named nick....:confused: last name i forget , think he played at abers last year and played in a flag for wangaratta at 17 yrs of age so obviously has some talent

not to sure if that is true about jack, have a few close friends at oak park and of his family with some of them living in greenvale, and even up to a few days ago they had all believed him not to have signed?

also heard that the jetters are flying on the track and looking primed , i seen it for myself :)[/quote]

also heard that the jetters are flying on the track and looking primed , i seen it for myself :)
[/quote] lets put this to bed JK is playing at OPFC will play 300 games and eventually Captain the club has no time for the chokers at Greenvale especially after being knocked out behind play last year find another rumour .

Have heard that Ramsay and another fringe player from Keilor have gone to Taylors Lakes, but Keilor have replaced them with several ex Afl and bendigo bombers players. Word is Mick has recruited for speed and sounds like they could be in for a big year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lets put this to bed JK is playing at OPFC will play 300 games and eventually Captain the club has no time for the chokers at Greenvale especially after being knocked out behind play last year find another rumour .[/quote]

STUFF the chokers if Jk goes anywhere i want him at DSFC , so i can sink pots with the old man and maybe drag Dools along

It's kind of funny that people involved with clubs who struggle to stay in A-grade feel the need to refer to other clubs as chokers. :eek:

My North what are the Ins at Marby at this stage?

For people who think that G'vale are Chokers - Think about this:

G'vale started (seniors) in 1996 they won their 1st G/F in "B-Grade" in 2002

They have been in "A-Grade" since 2003 - Have been in 6 "A-Grade" G/F ever since, won their 1st "A-Grade" G/F only in their 2nd year in "A-Grade", next one happend in 2007

They have been one of the most successful clubs in the EDFL

So what if they have their ups and downs every other club has

I think alot of other clubs would like to have the same success as us

PLUS - The EDFL has released their 2011 Fixture for both Grades with the first game commencing on 9th of April against Strathmore you can see more via their website.

It's kind of funny that people involved with clubs who struggle to stay in A-grade feel the need to refer to other clubs as chokers. :eek:

My North what are the Ins at Marby at this stage?

Mate, Greenvale in the last 6 years have definately under achieved- Fact, and yes could be said that they are chockers:thumbsdown: , look at there finals record!

Yes we've underachieved to a certain point, we've lost to a Marby side that was clearly the best side going around and quality sides from Keilor and Strathmore, I can't see why that's that big a deal. A choke would be failing to get out of B grade whilst paying A Grade wages. :thumbsu:

lets put this to bed JK is playing at OPFC will play 300 games and eventually Captain the club has no time for the chokers at Greenvale especially after being knocked out behind play last year find another rumour .

Agreed Kenno is a star and had a great yr this yr and will only get better in 2011 adding little nick tannini from aber will help our forward line with the like of ryan and albi running through there too makes us dangerous. OP 2011....GET ON BOARD!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back