EDFL "A" Grade - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you blame them for leaving?
They will be in B grade soon down were they belong!:p

Mick you never cease to amaze with your inane commentary, but then again you are a bogan Marby supporter!!!
Just a bit of history 19 flags, 4 B&F, something your mob will never achieve, especially when the money DOES run out and it will!!!
We pride ourselves on our juniors and developing home grown kids, can you say the same. More than confident we will be competitive in 2011 and stay where we do belong.

Merry Xmas!!!

Mick you never cease to amaze with your inane commentary, but then again you are a bogan Marby supporter!!!
Just a bit of history 19 flags, 4 B&F, something your mob will never achieve, especially when the money DOES run out and it will!!!
We pride ourselves on our juniors and developing home grown kids, can you say the same. More than confident we will be competitive in 2011 and stay where we do belong.

Merry Xmas!!!

Hope your right Siera, Thanks for the history lesson too mate, but that could be your problem , living in the Past!

We are progressive at Marby and by the way our juniors are improving by the day.

Hope you have a great Xmas too!!!

Hope your right Siera, Thanks for the history lesson too mate, but that could be your problem , living in the Past!

We are progressive at Marby and by the way our juniors are improving by the day.

Must be hard for some of the traditional power sides to be on flip side of a huge difference in money.....

About time I say, and I have to agree the way Marby are running their juniors is second to none.

Mick, i dont disagree with your comments, but how about you stop calling kids from other clubs and develop your own...!

Does anyone from Doutta Stars know if it's true that club legend Paul Docherty has signed with Albanvale in the WRFL ? :eek:
If docs played anywhere it would be at Doutta's , club legend that wants to keep playing but family , work and body wont allow , can still play

very progressive as far as funding goes might have to spend less dollars now the tax man is after Heidelberg's number 1 sponsor how long b4 they go through the rest of the league's
Merry Christmas

Former Greenvale full forward George Bakoulas signed up at Cragieburn with Kouta supposedly on the way. Nolan might be going to Paco??

Abers going real well :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So there's a six day turn around into a grand final for A grade?

Would have been perfect opportunity to introduce a top 5 to A grade, a top 4 in such a strong competition is a joke, no idea the EDFLs reluctance to introduce this as extra week of finals obviously is more revenue to the EDFL.

Knew that Courtney Johns signed at Greenvale!
Is that Hayden Skipworth who played at essendon :confused:.

Finest work was for Adelaide where he was unfairly delisted.

Mathew Knights, like he did with most of his players, got the worst from him.

Wondering if anyone can help and point my brother in the right direction. Looking at making a A-grade side his home when he's released back from his VFL club during the year. Any suggestions or contacts would be much appreciated. Please pm me details.

We Doutta Stars will have a tough year ahead thats for sure,and for those of you that hate us and want us to go down well thats fine and you will find out in eight or so months and if we do then you can celebrate and if we dont well we dont.

Im my opinion which may not mean much to anyone,anyway im happy with the appointments at the club in terms of coaching and think if they work hard and stick together then success will come maybe not in 2011 but onwards :D

Im not conceeding the coming season but it is a fact that we will be unable to compete with some teams,no big deal there just a fact of life and we will move on from that.Im looking forward to the coming season and wish Marcus and Sammy the best and work permitting ill be there supporting and wishing them the best :)

I believe that whatever goals/targets the boys set if they can achieve them you can still have a productive year,ladder posistion aside.I also honestly believe we will go through a little more pain perhaps but things will turn sooner rather then later.

Remember there are good and bad people at every club and we have a lot of good ones and if we can all be on the same page ill back us in for the future in terms of being back towards the pointy end of the ladder :)

Merry Christmas to all and a happy new year :D

And regarding Docs i wonder if Albanvale checked his birth certificate lol in all seriousness good luck Docs and i believe we maybe catching up for a beer tonight which should be good,im a couple of months younger then you mate so maybe you can get Albanvale to give me a ring??? Package deal :)

THE DREBSTER

how can it be that marby owe $40 k from what i have hear to the edfl but can pay sign on's to players for $5k or more
i wonder if my bank would let me do that ?
get your paper work in order.
thats weak by the league letting them get away with it
also hear douttas not travelling well either with the league fees

how can it be that marby owe $40 k from what i have hear to the edfl but can pay sign on's to players for $5k or more
i wonder if my bank would let me do that ?
get your paper work in order.
thats weak by the league letting them get away with it
also hear douttas not travelling well either with the league fees

Marby almost went broke by overpaying players in the late 90's...... Let's hope they aren't making the same mistakes again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back