EDFL Div 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge rumour out of the NFNL.. Ahmed Saad could be on the return to the magpies nest... 1 pointer... Magpies to push for finals next year if he and Capuano can fire together

Why would even consider that?
His just won back to back div 1 and would be on okay coin.

Same rumour last off season I would rather play nfl div 1 than edfl div 1 ( 2)

BigFooty turning into the land of make believe :laughing::laughing::laughing:.
Would love to see where people pull these numbers from? There is absolutely no chance a local B grade club is paying this sort of coin for players.

No player in B Grade should be getting paid $1000 a game, especially if they are already B-Grade players. If you are paying someone $800+ they better be a super star, it definitely wouldnt be a good player from another team that's already playing in the division.

For $800-900 I'd be wanting anyone who came to watch any game throughout the season to comment on that player saying 'that guy is an absolute gun and shouldnt be playing in this division'.

If V.Micallef came to my club and asked for $1400 a game I would laugh him out of the room.

If I had a big enough budget, I'd be happy to pay someone like R.Castello $800-$1,000. He is a completely different level
You have no idea

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are Div 1 clubs better off targeting the best current Premier Reserves players from Keilor/Abers/Greenvale rather than buying players from other leagues?
You would be able to pay them less and they’re likely to compete in premier division anyway. (I’d say Abers and Keilors 23-30th players would get a game in most premier sides let alone Div 1 sides)

Are Div 1 clubs better off targeting the best current Premier Reserves players from Keilor/Abers/Greenvale rather than buying players from other leagues?
You would be able to pay them less and they’re likely to compete in premier division anyway. (I’d say Abers and Keilors 23-30th players would get a game in most premier sides let alone Div 1 sides)

They still come at 3 points which is the only thing I don’t agree with the point system. Players that have only played reserves should come in at 2 max to give them a chance to play ones at a lower level.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back