EDFL Div 1 Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Div1 Elimination finals for seniors and ressies at Salesian yet the div1 18s at Greenvale

Div2 Elimination finals for seniors and ressies at Greenvale yet the Div2 18s at Salesian

Is there a mistake?

Div1 Elimination finals for seniors and ressies at Salesian yet the div1 18s at Greenvale

Div2 Elimination finals for seniors and ressies at Greenvale yet the Div2 18s at Salesian

Is there a mistake?

Unless CD have requested that their 18s and reserves at same Ground? If that the case
Itā€™s totally unacceptable

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Is there a mistake?
Noticed this, very unusual what could possibly be the reason for this?. Also Div 1 finals should be at Greenvale on both days and Div 2 at Rupo. Greenvale a far better facility in every aspect and the higher division should be there on Sunday also. St Albans and Oak Park been shafted playing at Salesian. No idea why the EDFL would not recognise that, itā€™s not that difficult.

Noticed this, very unusual what could possibly be the reason for this?. Also Div 1 finals should be at Greenvale on both days and Div 2 at Rupo. Greenvale a far better facility in every aspect and the higher division should be there on Sunday also. St Albans and Oak Park been shafted playing at Salesian. No idea why the EDFL would not recognise that, itā€™s not that difficult.
EDFL have made an absolutely mockery of the finals this year. Just look at last week's shit show for the women's where the venues were changed 3 times

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah itā€™s bemusing and I agree div1 finals should be at the Greenvale ground. Better venue and both div1 games at the same ground Sat & Sunday. Think they originally scheduled div1 elimination at Salesian so they have moved the 18.5s to accommodate Coburg districts. Very unusual.

Agree with this absolutely turbo
Who would make up your top 5 players in Div 1,
Can fit them into 10 if you need

I think covelli will win the comp medal
But Marby will win the flag
Hey mate, I will give it a shot and try and be unbiased.

1- Romensky ( Marby)
2- Covelli ( Hillside)
3- M.Saad (West Coburg)
4- Elliot ( Roxy)
5- P. Pascu (Oak Park)
6- J. Galea ( St .Albans)
7- S.Heatherton ( Marby)
8- J. Horo (West Coburg)
9- L. Failli (Hillside)
10- Gorgievski ( Craigieburn)

1- Romensky ( Marby)
2- Covelli ( Hillside)
3- M.Saad (West Coburg)
4- Elliot ( Roxy)
5- P. Pascu (Oak Park)
7- S.Heatherton ( Marby)
8- J. Horo (West Coburg)
9- L. Failli (Hillside)
I reckon Kane Oā€™Harralon from Oak Park is in the discussion, 61 goals and has a beautiful set of hands. He would be on the radar of a few clubs next year.

1- Romensky ( Marby)
2- Covelli ( Hillside)
3- M.Saad (West Coburg)
4- Elliot ( Roxy)
5- P. Pascu (Oak Park)
7- S.Heatherton ( Marby)
8- J. Horo (West Coburg)
9- L. Failli (Hillside)
You'll need the extra T on the end of Elliott or big jack might come looking for you. Lol.

On SM-S928B using BigFooty.com mobile app

1- Romensky ( Marby)
2- Covelli ( Hillside)
3- M.Saad (West Coburg)
4- Elliot ( Roxy)
5- P. Pascu (Oak Park)
7- S.Heatherton ( Marby)
8- J. Horo (West Coburg)
9- L. Failli (Hillside)

Baravi & Dinny Cleary are West Coburgs best players I think

Fry from Moonee Valley has also had an unbelievable season since returning from injury

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1- Romensky ( Marby)
2- Covelli ( Hillside)
3- M.Saad (West Coburg)
4- Elliot ( Roxy)
5- P. Pascu (Oak Park)
7- S.Heatherton ( Marby)
8- J. Horo (West Coburg)
9- L. Failli (Hillside)
Mine in no particular order.

Romensky ( Marby )
Baravi ( WC )
J.Taylor ( OP )
Coletta ( St.A )
Elliott ( Roxy )
Pettigrove ( HS )
Covelli ( HS )
Taha ( WC )
Fry ( MV )
Long ( Tulla )

Around 9.30min into the 2nd quarter turbo. Shirt front well after the young fella got rid of the footy. Shoulder to the head and knocked him out cold. Absolute dog act. No report, no send off. In fact if you keep watching a few minutes the only one that was sent off and given 2 weeks was his older brother who came in and retaliated with some wrestling. Umpires a disgrace as they seen the incident. It should be 6+ weeks and i hope Craigieburn follow up on this.
First of all it wasnā€™t front on it was a hit to side. Dogs act is a joke of a call considering the teammate he hand-balled to hadnā€™t even taken possession before the hit was laid. The whiplash from him hitting the ground would have caused more damage. If Iā€™m a coach Iā€™m more worried about the piss weak effort his team mate showed putting a block on for him.

As for being knocked out well thatā€™s also interesting considering the player himself said he wasnā€™t knocked out and passed a concussion test. So whoā€™s not telling the truth ?

Bit of a dogs act to lie to increase a punishment if you ask me.

What about the Craigieburn supporters aggressively grabbing at a RP player trying to get to the change rooms after the game bet you have no issue with that?

Hey Bissa, thatā€™s the type of hit the AFL is trying to stamp out and think that deserves 6 weeks. Way too late and to the head of someone not expecting contact.
How wasnā€™t that reported and red carded?? Off for the rest of the match.

Was the Roxy runner in a verbal exchange with the CB bench. Thatā€™s not a good look either surely he wasnā€™t defending the players hit??
No he wasnā€™t he was giving instructions to players to get out of the push and shove after it. As he is allowed to do with out touching any opposition players.

Itā€™s ok for the verbal abuse from the Craigieburn runner from the side lines after Harley short had been concussed from a. Sling tackle and made the umpire aware it in the wrong way. Not a good look right in front of the camera from CB runner. But letā€™s find something on RP because thatā€™s an easy target with a past.

First of all it wasnā€™t front on it was a hit to side. Dogs act is a joke of a call considering the teammate he hand-balled to hadnā€™t even taken possession before the hit was laid. The whiplash from him hitting the ground would have caused more damage. If Iā€™m a coach Iā€™m more worried about the piss weak effort his team mate showed putting a block on for him.

As for being knocked out well thatā€™s also interesting considering the player himself said he wasnā€™t knocked out and passed a concussion test. So whoā€™s not telling the truth ?

Bit of a dogs act to lie to increase a punishment if you ask me.

What about the Craigieburn supporters aggressively grabbing at a RP player trying to get to the change rooms after the game bet you have no issue with that?
There was no need to bump, the Craigieburn player had clearly disposed of the ball. I have no connection with any club. You might have got away with this in the old days but the video does not lie!!

There was no need to bump, the Craigieburn player had clearly disposed of the ball. I have no connection with any club. You might have got away with this in the old days but the video does not lie!!
His 195cm and 100kg you try stopping when you 1 stride away as he disposes of the ball.

The player wasnā€™t injured and would have played this week. When you bump you take the outcome into your own hands. Whatā€™s the outcome ??? Cleared to play this week if they had a game.

If offered 2 weeks that would have been fine and accepted no doubt Not worth more than that

His 195cm and 100kg you try stopping when you 1 stride away as he disposes of the ball.

The player wasnā€™t injured and would have played this week. When you bump you take the outcome into your own hands. Whatā€™s the outcome ??? Cleared to play this week if they had a game.

If offered 2 weeks that would have been fine and accepted no doubt Not worth more than that
I think if your bloke had his time over he should have tackled him or tried to pressure/spoil the handball. Only my opinion Blue.

I think if your bloke had his time over he should have tackled him or tried to pressure/spoil the handball. Only my opinion Blue.
And everyone is entitled to having one.

But I wonā€™t sit here and cop bissa calling it a dogs act. If he wants to see a dogs act he should look inside the 4 walls of his own club.

1- Romensky ( Marby)
2- Covelli ( Hillside)
3- M.Saad (West Coburg)
4- Elliot ( Roxy)
5- P. Pascu (Oak Park)
7- S.Heatherton ( Marby)
8- J. Horo (West Coburg)
9- L. Failli (Hillside)

Kempster at KP had another excellent yearā€¦ canā€™t recall him being out marked when i watched himā€¦ He would be a star in any team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iā€™m gonna correct you on CB player he was concussed and no if they were playing this week would not play and what knocked the wind out of him was the elbow to the side of the face before he hit the ground then his head hitting the ground was what caused the concussion

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Div 1 Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back