EDFL Div 1 Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Impossible to think Marby will dominate after the last time they played. West Coburg had a ton of good looks however did not execute with some inaccurate goal-kicking, 4 more scoring shots though. No way this game is a blow out.
Mmm sounds like there’s an issue about who handles pressure well. West Coburg could be the EDFL equivalent of Port Adelaide. Tonight’s game could be an omen

What? A coach to act like a goose and abuse players after the game??

On SM-S928B using BigFooty.com mobile app

UTR - the reply was to previous post regarding WC choking like PA… tonight’s game could be an omen!!!!

Nothing about the coaches actions. Which is a disgrace and Hinkley should be sanctioned!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

MVFC looking to load up 6-8 home grown on the way back home and new coach Ex strathmore matty horne to be announced
Huge get if it’s the Horne brothers heading to MV… if they land a couple recruits and home grown players are indeed returning and that’s promising for 2025.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t be relying on him to play many games. His body failed him at C grade amateurs, add the weight gain and what little leg speed he had has gone.
Agreed. I Meant as coaches. Big pull and know what it takes in the EDFL. Nothing announced so may be nothing in it.

Would be a surprise to see MV make a splash.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Impossible to think Marby will dominate after the last time they played. West Coburg had a ton of good looks however did not execute with some inaccurate goal-kicking, 4 more scoring shots though. No way this game is a blow out.
I don't think it will be a blow out, but I think Marby will win comfortably 4 or 5 goals. Will be a contest early but Marby have shone they are the superior team for most of the year. Holland will have done his work after the first final and made the changes needed to stop some of WC ball movement. WC will need to play out the of their skin if they are to win.

Reserves.. WC over fast finishing Marby by 2 points
5 points I think it was.
Unfortunately Marby coming and then a member of the Marby coaching bench appears to give away a free kick near the wing for verbal abuse. Gee whiz the players give their all only to be let down by a certain individual who can refrain himself..

Umpiring wasn’t great and to easy to say ball up, instead of paying a free kick. But WC just to strong and conditions definitely suited the bigger bodies.

Poor presentation area by the edfl. Surely you can hire a stage a set up sheltered area for presentations post game. Looked so unprofessional doing it in the outer concrete step area.

5 points I think it was.
Unfortunately Marby coming and then a member of the Marby coaching bench appears to give away a free kick near the wing for verbal abuse. Gee whiz the players give their all only to be let down by a certain individual who can refrain himself..

Umpiring wasn’t great and to easy to say ball up, instead of paying a free kick. But WC just to strong and conditions definitely suited the bigger bodies.

Poor presentation area by the edfl. Surely you can hire a stage a set up sheltered area for presentations post game. Looked so unprofessional doing it in the outer concrete step area.
Same as last year for Div 2 and same at windy hill last week also.

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Div 1 Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back