EDFL Div 1 Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Marby too strong, which many predicted throughout the year.

Clearly the best side in the comp in my opinion so a fitting end to the season.

Pretty good game until 3/4 time. Marby just too much class and fitness edge, ran all over the top of them in the last. West Coburg had all the play in the 3rd but couldn’t penetrate the Marby defence. Congrats to Marby, they look well placed to go back to Premier.

West Coburg reserves great upset win, too strong around the ball in the wet. Marby twos much younger, conditions probably didn’t help them.

And an enthralling 18’s contest never more than a kick in it for most of the day. Some seriously good young talent in the Craigieburn team!

Pretty good game until 3/4 time. Marby just too much class and fitness edge, ran all over the top of them in the last. West Coburg had all the play in the 3rd but couldn’t penetrate the Marby defence. Congrats to Marby, they look well placed to go back to Premier.

West Coburg reserves great upset win, too strong around the ball in the wet. Marby twos much younger, conditions probably didn’t help them.

And an enthralling 18’s contest never more than a kick in it for most of the day. Some seriously good young talent in the Craigieburn team!
Great post Grem. 👍

But I did say Marby by plenty and I was pretty much on point. Turbo knows his footy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

UTR - the reply was to previous post regarding WC choking like PA… tonight’s game could be an omen!!!!

Nothing about the coaches actions. Which is a disgrace and Hinkley should be sanctioned!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I know, was just kidding. Ken needed to have some class. Let them honour the player then go your hardest in the presser

On SM-S928B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think Marby win it from here, took them a while to get going but I don't see them being beat.
They'll finish top, have week one of the finals off.
FINALS WEEK 1
WC will beat HS and StA will beat OP.
FINALS WEEK 2
Marby beat WC, StA beat HS
FINALS WEEK 3
WC beat StA
FINALS WEEK 4
Marby beat WC

Haha, haha haha hilarious

Think Oak could beat StAlbans first week..

Great post Grem. 👍

But I did say Marby by plenty and I was pretty much on point. Turbo knows his footy.
Seeing as it's blow your own trumpet day, Id say I get it done better than you Turbo 😜
Tipped every finals results 6 weeks ago, including HS straight sets exit.

Have to feel for West Coburg, 3 straight grand final losses. Yes massive under dogs in 2, however still hurts. Marby the best side all year and it’s good for B grade that they have gone up.

Be very interesting to see if they all buy in for 1 more crack, no certainties next year as looks a very even B grade and Avondale dropping down appear to have retained list and will recruit.

I suspect they lose a couple, still will be very strong.

Even the WRFL had a stage truck for the post game presentations for div2. That was a horrible look and very poor for a major metro league. Under 18.5 premiers sitting on cold concrete steps for photos. What a disgrace!!
I still stand by my comments about both Coburg oval and Windy Hill from a while ago, both run down shit holes.

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Div 1 Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back