EDFL Div 1 Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Clearly you dont know the bloke and what he is about.
He would want to have learned a heap at VFL level, His Marby junior coaching and Westmeadows senior coaching wont cut it at this level. Very keen to see if he can land any big fish also as i cant see him making this group any better than they were this year, might as well have stuck with the coach they had as at least he had relationships and some learnings with the playing group.

And not sure how swapping Covelli for saad helps them.

Covelli kicked 100 and the next best was 20. The issue is the spread or the next best not the actual focal point. So spending $500 more a game on the focal point won’t fix the issue.

And there back 6 was a weakness.
Exactly, one is a Plugga Lockett style full forward the other is a small forward. Comparing apples to oranges here

And not sure how swapping Covelli for saad helps them.

Covelli kicked 100 and the next best was 20. The issue is the spread or the next best not the actual focal point. So spending $500 more a game on the focal point won’t fix the issue.

And there back 6 was a weakness.
Yes the back 6 always been an issue at HS. Need an experienced sweeper general type.

No talk of swapping as the conversation was around if Covelli left, but his close friends with people at HS and worth every cent..

Asking for a friend… I’ve just been part of a 3rd GF loss in a row… not sure I want to stick around
Where would the learned folk of BF, think I should start talks with? Preference to stay in Div 1. Want a premiership in next two years! Not asking for lots of $$, more interested in playing and possibly coaching a junior side at same club!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Asking for a friend… I’ve just been part of a 3rd GF loss in a row… not sure I want to stick around
Where would the learned folk of BF, think I should start talks with? Preference to stay in Div 1. Want a premiership in next two years! Not asking for lots of $$, more interested in playing and possibly coaching a junior side at same club!

I’d think this player might be a good get if he is thinking a flag, coaching juniors over money.

Nowhere can guarantee a premiership. If want to coach a Junior side and be part of a club that rises I would suggest MV or Oak Park. I expect both clubs to give it a crack next few years. MV has a great juniors program and ready to make a splash in B grade. Oak park came 4th in first year back in Div 1 and look ready to build from that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think your friend may not be that smart if he has played at least 3 years in Div 1 and cant sum up the opposition div 1 clubs without an alleged friend posting on BF as to where to go. Has your friend spoken to his current club about next year. Does his current Club want him? If his heart isnt in it he should go and not be a true Clubman.

I think your friend may not be that smart if he has played at least 3 years in Div 1 and cant sum up the opposition div 1 clubs without an alleged friend posting on BF as to where to go. Has your friend spoken to his current club about next year. Does his current Club want him? If his heart isnt in it he should go and not be a true Clubman.
They're baiting you mate.
Anyone genuinely curious would have some understanding of where they're interested in heading & wouldn't be lobbing it to the peanut gallery for review.

I have just google earthed West Coburgs homeground. Can someone confirm if the roots of the trees create an uneven playing surface and if the said trees are on the heritage register?. Also, are the cricket training run ups real or synthetic grass and is that in place during the football season.
Is this the narrowest football ground in Australia?

Yes the back 6 always been an issue at HS. Need an experienced sweeper general type.

No talk of swapping as the conversation was around if Covelli left, but his close friends with people at HS and worth every cent..
Had one at their finger tips in Coletta, just made him play FF full time i guess. Should of thrown the sink at him when he was leaving EK not at Caruso brothers and Castello

Had one at their finger tips in Coletta, just made him play FF full time i guess. Should of thrown the sink at him when he was leaving EK not at Caruso brothers and Castello
I agree they are chasing the wrong blokes if they want to go up and stay up, need to get some of the departures back 1st that are coming into their prime, Ryan, Coletta and Rayner to start with

I agree they are chasing the wrong blokes if they want to go up and stay up, need to get some of the departures back 1st that are coming into their prime, Ryan, Coletta and Rayner to start with
Rayner announced signed at T Lakes for 2025. Colletta not going anywhere , no-one will match the $$$ he's on at St Albans

The truth was they were unable to get anywhere near what EK were throwing at them. They couldn’t resist. What was HS supposed to do at that time. Match it 😂😂
It’s over double what they got compared to the boys that went to HS last year.
Silly comment mate.

The truth was they were unable to get anywhere near what EK were throwing at them. They couldn’t resist. What was HS supposed to do at that time. Match it
It’s over double what they got compared to the boys that went to HS last year.
Silly comment mate.

Sign on figure alone Helped Coletta put a deposit on a house !!! Thanks Pat
FACT

Exactly, one is a Plugga Lockett style full forward the other is a small forward. Comparing apples to oranges here

Rayner announced signed at T Lakes for 2025. Colletta not going anywhere , no-one will match the $$$ he's on at St Albans
Correct. Same coin if not less got 2 x players. Colletta would have still been the highest player at HS if he wanted to. Chose ridiculous more money. Can’t really blame him or compete with that.

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Div 1 Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back