EDFL Div 2 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
who do we thinks has recruited the best looking at the current in and outs I have heard a little whisper CD might have scored a ruckman if so would it be the missing piece of the puzzle that they need to go the next step this year.

who do we thinks has recruited the best looking at the current in and outs I have heard a little whisper CD might have scored a ruckman if so would it be the missing piece of the puzzle that they need to go the next step this year.

Another whisper........................ last years Calder Cannons captain committed to play at ES when not at Coburg this year. Good news for east.

Another whisper........................ last years Calder Cannons captain committed to play at ES when not at Coburg this year. Good news for east.

Huge news!!!! (....if true)
Would have thought Bernacki would have signed at a club like Aberfeldie or someone in premier but assume he still wants to play with mates after missing out on an AFL berth.

Likely he will play most of the year at Coburg but will be interesting if ES get enough games out of him during Coburg byes to qualify for finals.

Huge news!!!! (....if true)
Would have thought Bernacki would have signed at a club like Aberfeldie or someone in premier but assume he still wants to play with mates after missing out on an AFL berth.

Likely he will play most of the year at Coburg but will be interesting if ES get enough games out of him during Coburg byes to qualify for finals.
Unlikely if he plays every game at Coburg I’d say the byes the club will ask him to rest.

Unlikely if he plays every game at Coburg I’d say the byes the club will ask him to rest.

Correct horse as Coburg not known to release players back to clubs even during byes. Might only be his designated club if coming back from injury hence why his probably stayed with ES and not bothered with changing clubs. If your a player fighting for a spot in a VFL team then probably a premier club is your best option..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any reports from last nights praccy, east Sunbury v romsey?
Standouts, recruits etc

Wasn't at the game so can't comment too much, but from speaking to the young fella, it was a close game in the seniors with the result being a few points either way. Said that the side was also filled with quite a few 18's that were rewarded for solid preseasons/not the likely round one makeup. Cree, Sammut and a few others were missing. Also said that ES run and carry a highlight.

Any other practice match results?

Anyone have any insight RE Keilor Park? It appears someone is putting in a transfer every other day.

Time to start getting people's ladder predictions
Mine
Coburg district
Roxy
Moony
East Sunbury
North saints
Haddy
Burnside
Keillor park

Status
Not open for further replies.