EDFL Div 2 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course I don't. I was asked for an opinion and gave one judging on what I've seen of Riddell last year. I'm guessing it was a lot more than bissa who would prefer to take pot shots at the RDFL and a few players who have moved on.
That’s great mate, you gave that like you said on seeing Riddell playing last year, what about what your saw of northern? How many times did u seen last year and how many times have you seen them this year???

That’s great mate, you gave that like you said on seeing Riddell playing last year, what about what your saw of northern? How many times did u seen last year and how many times have you seen them this year???

If you think I'm having a dig at the Saints then you're sadly mistaken and reading far too much into it. Nothing would please me more than to see Northern back in Div 1 and successful as a club.

And yes I know your were asked for your opinion. But unless you are across both sides, seen them play, seen the new recruits, etc,,, putting a margin on it, like 15 goals is pretty fair fetched... if your seen Riddell’s And Northerns best sides etc and all there game plans, big call to make... that’s all I’ll say

And yes I know your were asked for your opinion. But unless you are across both sides, seen them play, seen the new recruits, etc,,, putting a margin on it, like 15 goals is pretty fair fetched... if your seen Riddell’s And Northerns best sides etc and all there game plans, big call to make... that’s all I’ll say
Sorry about the grammar I post, I’m new too all this and post before I actually read it lol

Sorry, bissa3, I had no idea you'd watched so much RDFL footy. Certainly hasn't stopped EDFL clubs recruiting out of the league.

Maybe 15 goals was a bit much, but really this is about a couple of teams getting set for their 2019 season, so good luck to them especially Northern.

Yeah... not 15 goals, more like 30. Riddell will be too relentless for Northern. Plain and simple.

I think in season which this game isn’t, ( these two sides are in different leagues after all ) and I’m sure every side will be trying new things, putting a margin or even keeping scores is a pointless thing to do. It’s all about the individual club getting out of the game what they set out to do. To see how new structures and set plays work, to see how new players adapt,to see how they work under pressure etc... I’ve always been about testing yourself against the best opposition, and to come out with a margin of 15 goals whether that be the case or not, I think it’s little disrespectful, when I assume you Aucklander don’t have much inside into northern and what they want out of this game...

From what I see Aucklander has never disrespected the Saints. From hits posts he seems to have a soft spot for them. I was interested in his opinion which is informative. I hope it’s not 15 goals, but it’s great to see the club test itself this way. Will be a big test for the young kids at Northern, and what I saw last week they are, hope they keep up the good performances. Good luck to them today.

From what I see Aucklander has never disrespected the Saints. From hits posts he seems to have a soft spot for them. I was interested in his opinion which is informative. I hope it’s not 15 goals, but it’s great to see the club test itself this way. Will be a big test for the young kids at Northern, and what I saw last week they are, hope they keep up the good performances. Good luck to them today.

The Saints were my 1st footy love. Had 6 great years there and love going back and catching up with the people. Hopefully my young fella ends up back there one day.

Yeah... not 15 goals, more like 30. Riddell will be too relentless for Northern. Plain and simple.

Close, Riddell were too good. Got up by about 7 goals in the end. Jumped out of the blocks early, 6 goals to 1 in the first quarter, but after that it was a highly contested affair. All the midfield different again for Northern, usual mids running water and messages. Ex- Pacco player Urquhart was a standout for Riddell. He will be among the best in RDFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else heard much about Jacana going into this season?

Outs include... Jason Cloke, Billy Morrison, Josh Young, Davies, Mick Evans, Colliss, Austin, Kimulitis?
In is Cam Cloke

Think they might struggle to make finals like most think they will

Anyone else heard much about Jacana going into this season?

Outs include... Jason Cloke, Billy Morrison, Josh Young, Davies, Mick Evans, Colliss, Austin, Kimulitis?
In is Cam Cloke

Think they might struggle to make finals like most think they will
Bryce kimulitis was named captain

Can anyone confirm if Milaul from Airport West is at Northern. Got news today it was the case.How is Ferraro settling in at the Fog and how many goals could he kick there for the season? Can’t beleive Northern let him go, strange. Was there a fallout?

Anyone willing to have a crack at this weeks results?

Jacana > BH by 19.
Sunbury > NS by 32.
East Sunbury > CD by 9.
Hadfield > KP by 54.

Also, interesting/funny to see during the week the Burnside Heights Season Preview by the EDFL where it looks like Stott the coach took the piss out of the interview. Saying his players had been getting together twice a week for Pilates & only named 5 “ins” where none of the previous names in this thread were mentioned. Maybe hold their cards close to their chest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back