EDFL Div 2 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So should we have a go at a ladder for the end of home and away season?

Based on last seasons finishes and CURRENT recruits that are confirmed -

Jacana
Kangaroos
E/Sunbury
M/Valley
-------------
C/Districts
Burnside
Nth Saints
Hadfield
K/Park

Would be surprised if it was much different than this.

I agree that the Top 3 will be Jacana and the 2 Sunbury's but I think they could end up in any order.

4th Spot could be anyone from Valley, CD, NS even Burnside too with the pure amount of ins.

Should be a great season

So should we have a go at a ladder for the end of home and away season?

Based on last seasons finishes and CURRENT recruits that are confirmed -

Jacana
Kangaroos
E/Sunbury
M/Valley
-------------
C/Districts
Burnside
Nth Saints
Hadfield
K/Park

Top Four
Kangaroos
East Sunbury
Jacana
Saints

Anyone know why some of the Moonee Valley fringe players are on the move? Greater competition for spots?

Last edited:
No interest in being involved at div2 level mate, sorry..I struggle to watch div1 footy let alone div2. I can’t believe what some players are getting to play div1 footy. It’s a blight on our game and some players are clearly rippping clubs off. if that happened in a 9-5 weekday job they would be sacked after a period of time.
Just on KP I wish them all the best and it would be great to see them strong a few wins together..

I see Rhys Bucktin is at Burnside. Should be a good recruit at this level. Tough, hard player so good pick up.

Rhys Bucktin has now left Burnside to play in the bush. Big loss..Mustn’t been happy there as didn’t stay long.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I over heard some CD people talking in the paco the other night they said the senior coach much happier this year with his coaching panel than the duds he had last year, The whole club in very buoyant mood and looking for a better season .It will be interesting to see how they go as they where really disappointing last year

I over heard some CD people talking in the paco the other night they said the senior coach much happier this year with his coaching panel than the duds he had last year, The whole club in very buoyant mood and looking for a better season .It will be interesting to see how they go as they where really disappointing last year

And who is the coaching panel down there atm mate, that he is referring too how are they going to go this year have got a couple of recruits from what I’ve seen

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Did I just read in the Leader that Moonee Valley have recruited Libba to PLAY senior footy there this year?

Think you’ll find he crossed over from Abers with the new reserves coach at MV who he is mates with just to play a few 2s games as said in the article.
Going on current recruits in this division, who do we think has landed the best recruit?

Think you’ll find he crossed over from Abers with the new reserves coach at MV who he is mates with just to play a few 2s games as said in the article.
Going on current recruits in this division, who do we think has landed the best recruit?

I think the Grampsas brothers that have gone to Coburg will give this divvy a shake up, what are our thoughts

Brad Murphy to hawks will be one when he isn’t busy with cannons duties.
Grampsas x2 will be a handfull.
Have the thunder replaced there departing players? Bernacki etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back