EDFL Div 2 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Glenroy V Haddy…. Glenroy by 20 points
Sunbury v Westmeadows. Westy by 25 points
Lakes v Easts….Lakes by 130 over East
Burnside v Districts….what a game this will be! Must win for Districts! Burnside by 7 points.

Couldn't get up to Sunbury today, but from all reports, Westy was in cruising mode. With 5 weeks to go, I'm really looking forward to watching CD SAINTS AND SK fight it out for that 4th spot and Haddy could come home strong only a game out

On SM-G990E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Couldn't get up to Sunbury today, but from all reports, Westy was in cruising mode. With 5 weeks to go, I'm really looking forward to watching CD SAINTS AND SK fight it out for that 4th spot and Haddy could come home strong only a game out

On SM-G990E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Westy are a good side, they have a good future ahead of them mate. SK won't make finals. I think the Saints will be the one to take the 4th spot. Shannon Carroll has a lot of thinking to do when the season finishes. The club is still in a good position, just can't get the results theyre after in the seniors, abit like how it was in the RDFL for a while. Anyhow it was great to see some older faces from the 2014 ressies flag team, bring on the next reunion next year lol!

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Hi guys first time poster long time listener. My son plays at Hadfield and I am just curious at what you all think about the year so far.
as we are coming up to the pointy end of the season who has been the most impressive up until this point.
Team:
Player:
Doesn’t have to be from the same team

Hi guys first time poster long time listener. My son plays at Hadfield and I am just curious at what you all think about the year so far.
as we are coming up to the pointy end of the season who has been the most impressive up until this point.
Team:
Player:

Hard to go past Taylor’s and burnside. Westy travelling nicely too.
Trembearth haddy ( biased here but he’s a gun! ) Khodar Taleb northern still kicking goals going well probably doesn’t get mentioned enough. Hughes burnside also is a good player. Comp medal should be interesting this year

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Team:
Player:
Looks like the year is now going the way most expected with a few surprises thrown in the mix here and there.

Westy have surprised a few teams this year and should be very decent next year. I think Northern will pinch forth spot which means putting a line through Sunbury, Coburg, Haddy, Roy's and East. But with 5/6 weeks still to go who knows??

Personally I'd love to see East get a win before the years done and the Kangaroos to scrape in the 4 but we can't have it all our way! Let's see how the next 5/6 weeks go and how clubs prepare for next year.

My prediction is Burnside to win the flag, not sure who will get BOG I don't really know players from outside of my club. We will be greeted with Keilor Park and Rupo is also another prediction.

Last edited:
Hard to go past Taylor’s and burnside. Westy travelling nicely too.
Trembearth haddy ( biased here but he’s a gun! ) Khodar Taleb northern still kicking goals going well probably doesn’t get mentioned enough. Hughes burnside also is a good player. Comp medal should be interesting this year

Team:
Player:
Seen hughes a dozen times. Very consistent, big enough lad but he's stronger than he looks. I think he has been the most consistent player in div 2 for a few years. Gregson looks a handful too..

Would say Burnside senior team have improved the most. Looks they have recruited well enough for promotion. Depth looks an issue though.

Saw lachy rayner play for TL and he goes alright.

khoder is always an unassuming beast up forward, Nick Bruno goes alright too. NS boys

Haven't seen the polizzi boys in a while but they were always good players RE haddy..

Jack McNamara is a good player too for districts

Westy have had a great season, really rate coach flav as a footy person. Glad hes getting results despite some doubters.

Long live div 2.🙏

Seen hughes a dozen times. Very consistent, big enough lad but he's stronger than he looks. I think he has been the most consistent player in div 2 for a few years. Gregson looks a handful too..

Would say Burnside senior team have improved the most. Looks they have recruited well enough for promotion. Depth looks an issue though.

Saw lachy rayner play for TL and he goes alright.

khoder is always an unassuming beast up forward, Nick Bruno goes alright too. NS boys

Haven't seen the polizzi boys in a while but they were always good players RE haddy..

Jack McNamara is a good player too for districts

Westy have had a great season, really rate coach flav as a footy person. Glad hes getting results despite some doubters.

Long live div 2.

Good assessment I reckon, watched Gregson round 1 he was definitely a handful. Good pick up by burnside. Which teams currently have never been out of division 2? Burnside may just go up this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good assessment I reckon, watched Gregson round 1 he was definitely a handful. Good pick up by burnside. Which teams currently have never been out of division 2? Burnside may just go up this year

Gregson and Raynor best players in div2. Oh yeah and Sam Godden currently at Haddy is a gun.

Gregson always played lower level footy which is disappointing as would be interested to see how he would go in a higher division. If Burnside win it just hope he stays on and plays div1.

Gregson and Raynor best players in div2. Oh yeah and Sam Godden currently at Haddy is a gun.

Gregson always played lower level footy which is disappointing as would be interested to see how he would go in a higher division. If Burnside win it just hope he stays on and plays div1.

J. McNamara at Districts is a class above this comp also

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not far off the mark but I think Hughes at BH , Vulic at TL and Trembearth at Haddy are the 3 best players in the comp .
Rayner , Evans BH and Jack Mc the three best big guys by far. Just an opinion

NS have forfeited tonight's thirds game V TL. Is this due to low numbers or have they been punished due to poor behaviour? This might’ve already been covered but I haven't read anything yet.

NS have forfeited tonight's thirds game V TL. Is this due to low numbers or have they been punished due to poor behaviour? This might’ve already been covered but I haven't read anything yet.

If they have been disqualified then well done to the edfl for making a stand. Maybe my mail was right on clubs have got legal advice and put it on the league to act after standing still. Sane with Glenroy however was it posted that the Glenroy president has had enough and pulled them.

Don’t get too excited about certain clubs being kicked. Usual northern hater. Nothing to do with the league. Just have a lot of injuries and players missing. far out half you blokes just love to jump the gun. Old farts behind a screen with the worst sources I’ve ever seen lol. Sit down please.

Don’t get too excited about certain clubs being kicked. Usual northern hater. Nothing to do with the league. Just have a lot of injuries and players missing. far out half you blokes just love to jump the gun. Old farts behind a screen with the worst sources I’ve ever seen lol. Sit down please.
have a read aswell Turbos mail. You’re one of the major haters on this shit.

EDFL Div 2 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back