EDFL Division 1 - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glenroy - Aaron Kite (O&MFL) & Matty Knox (Bendigo FL) two big losses for Glenroy , but with the pick up of big Lance Whitnall & Jake Piggott from Craigeburn , the roy boys will be a force in 2012 with more new recruits to come im guessing

East Keilor - Elvy Destanovic to(Taylors Lakes FC) Im sure East Keilor wont be happy losing this bloke and also having to play against him in B Grade this year..... Brad Jullier (Port Colts) to East Keilor... ??

Westmeadows -

West Coburg - Scott Grainger staying at West Coburg

wont worry Elvy. Would have played for at least 6 clubs in th EDFL. Someone please give me a name of a player who has played for more clubs. Moonee Valley, Avondale Heights, East Keilor,Doutta Stars, West Coburg, Taylors Lakes.....any more. Couldn't see this guy calling any of these clubs his HOME club.

wont worry Elvy. Would have played for at least 6 clubs in th EDFL. Someone please give me a name of a player who has played for more clubs. Moonee Valley, Avondale Heights, East Keilor,Doutta Stars, West Coburg, Taylors Lakes.....any more. Couldn't see this guy calling any of these clubs his HOME club.

Started off at APW, so that's 7 clubs...

gee, he's played at more clubs than C Grade will have

I saw him at a couple of those clubs and I must say he was not the best clubman and it's not surprising that he keeps moving on. Someone tell me why a guy moves so much. Not normal that's for sure

I saw him at a couple of those clubs and I must say he was not the best clubman and it's not surprising that he keeps moving on. Someone tell me why a guy moves so much. Not normal that's for sure

So what your saying is that he is a bit of a one man band..

And not the best clubman...

He must be good at his job though..... All the best to TLFC. :footy:

will be interesting to see where hadfield end up this year. not much talk going on about them on the forums but from what i hear they have had a few good numbers at training, they should be dangerous with matty drain former afl coach at essendon, st kilda and doggies down their showing them a few things. few big losses down their to with dean soncin to remain at bullants, matt patane who had a knee reco at the end of last year due to doing his knee in the last 5mins of the hillside game in the last round of the year and also young guns jake polizzi and jack wallace signing onto to play for williamstown in season 2012. not sure how many games they will get down their but they will be missing a fair few games during the year, for haddys sake lets hope its not some big ones.

Done deal. Clearance is in as well.

I heard a whisper that Whitnall of Carlton fame has signed on at Glenroy.

Having followed the EDFL in years previous (especially Tulla) I would like to know if this is true. Can this be confirmed??

This can only be good for the league.

Also, can anyone confirm any big signings for Tulla??

I heard a whisper that Daniel Harris will be playing APW this year??

Can anyone confirm this?

Whispera, why are all the whispers you hear actual facts? Try reading the local papers, this thread or edfl clearances and you will be fine:confused:
Next your gunna tell us about the whisper that pacco will win b grade flag in 2011, or that airport west have recruited a few big names this year:rolleyes:

KP Are shot,

Most of the 30 odd that were reported as being at training earlier on were U18's

A lot of long standing juniors that have come through the ranks are looking to other clubs, expect a flood of clearances

they could fall over in the next two weeks

be very surprised if the have already told the league they are in trouble

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whispera, why are all the whispers you hear actual facts? Try reading the local papers, this thread or edfl clearances and you will be fine:confused:
Next your gunna tell us about the whisper that pacco will win b grade flag in 2011, or that airport west have recruited a few big names this year:rolleyes:

Bazzinger Punk, I've been out of the state for a couple of years so Im only just finding my feet in local footy again. Sorry if I'm not getting the information as quick as you.

Is just very exciting for a local club to get those names. Hopefully they can make use of them and they dont use and abuse the club.

Back to my whispering....I heard a whisper from an old rival at APW that a young gun, Alex Penalluna, has thumbed his nose at APW and has been training at Strathmore. Im told Penalluna was APW stand out forward last year.

Can this be confirmed??

KP Are shot,

Most of the 30 odd that were reported as being at training earlier on were U18's

A lot of long standing juniors that have come through the ranks are looking to other clubs, expect a flood of clearances

they could fall over in the next two weeks

be very surprised if the have already told the league they are in trouble

Thought they had a few incoming clearances??

Need to get barclay back to the club as senior coach

Whats the good oil on Tulla??

I'm looking forward to wandering over to the home games. Is Ash Manning any good of a coach??

A whisper I've heard is that he doesn't give blokes a go and some have left as a result this year.

You dont get much info about Tulla on here whisper, apparently something happened at the end of last season and alot leaving this season. 7 or 8 already lodged clearances and heard of more to come....Tulla seem to recruit ok anyway.

(go back thru pages on this thread to see big name new recruits etc.)

Cheers Whispera

Bazzinger Punk, I've been out of the state for a couple of years so Im only just finding my feet in local footy again. Sorry if I'm not getting the information as quick as you.

Is just very exciting for a local club to get those names. Hopefully they can make use of them and they dont use and abuse the club.

Back to my whispering....I heard a whisper from an old rival at APW that a young gun, Alex Penalluna, has thumbed his nose at APW and has been training at Strathmore. Im told Penalluna was APW stand out forward last year.

Can this be confirmed??

Happy to report that he IS BACK AT AW AGAIN although he did train with Strathmore. You know that some young players like to spruke themselves around over the pre season to relasise the GRASS IS NOT GREANER.

Just read on the edfl footy website that marcus pappa has decided to hang the boots up due to his ongoing hip injury. Bit of a shame great player and even better bloke and would probably be playing in a flag this year if all goes to plan for APH.

Just read on the edfl footy website that marcus pappa has decided to hang the boots up due to his ongoing hip injury. Bit of a shame great player and even better bloke and would probably be playing in a flag this year if all goes to plan for APH.

I remember playing against Marcus in under 10's & 12's (St.Christophers)?, could not stop him...Absolute Gun:thumbsu:
And watching him early last year, still a very dangerous player , big loss for Airport West,and forward line. Can snag a few..:footy:

I know APW have some big names this year , but surely the pressure is building and they have alot to prove, And alot to lose .....

APW losing Pappa and Stephen Kenna (if true) will surely hurt the forward line, they have carried them for last few years going by results. Has Mark Kenny been retained?? Also what is the word coming out of west coburg? Losses and departures?? heard Talyors lakes will still be a strong outfit but just couldnt take the next step in A grade. Any news with them?

APW losing Pappa and Stephen Kenna (if true) will surely hurt the forward line, they have carried them for last few years going by results. Has Mark Kenny been retained?? Also what is the word coming out of west coburg? Losses and departures?? heard Talyors lakes will still be a strong outfit but just couldnt take the next step in A grade. Any news with them?

I heard a whisper that Steve Kenna is a good forward.

I had a look at the results from last year and saw that Kenna kicked 12 against Jacana!! That's pretty good return for a forward. He must have not been playing against West Coburg and Pascoe Vale I guess because he doesnt feature in those results.

Can anyone confirm the whisper about Kenna leaving?? Also his reasons??

Haven't heard any news on Keilor Park or East Keilor. Can anyone give us the latest from those clubs

I heard a whisper that KP went to the league late last year on their knees. Def in dire straights, struggling for $$$ and numbers. They will be lucky to make round 1.

I heard another whisper out of EK that only two blokes running the show committee wise and spending money they poss dont have.

I also heard a whisper that Nick Grigg has gone to the club and asked for more $$$.

Can anyone confirm these whispers?? Things are looking slim for the league if this is true

I heard a whisper that KP went to the league late last year on their knees. Def in dire straights, struggling for $$$ and numbers. They will be lucky to make round 1.

I heard another whisper out of EK that only two blokes running the show committee wise and spending money they poss dont have.

I also heard a whisper that Nick Grigg has gone to the club and asked for more $$$.

Can anyone confirm these whispers?? Things are looking slim for the league if this is true

Chris....oh sorry l meen whispera, your an idiot. You go on every thread and bless us with your " l heard a whisper " bullshit. Get a life mate and let people talk footy rather than read your dribble:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back