EDFL Division 1 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is your standard reply Billy !! Anytime it's not about Tulla .
Is Tulla the only team that can be spoken about positively?
I can assure no one at the Sharks is talking about being premiers.
Good luck to Rocky Ferraro if he makes it back to senior footy , class act, great fella.

There is your standard reply Billy !! Anytime it's not about Tulla .
Is Tulla the only team that can be spoken about positively?
I can assure no one at the Sharks is talking about being premiers.
Good luck to Rocky Ferraro if he makes it back to senior footy , class act, great fella.
Relax peanut it's not about HS or TM just winding turbo up.

Absolute freaky footballer Rocky, loved watching him play a few years back, so dangerous in the forward line..

Hope his body is right and he snags a few this year... Good Luck Rock;):thumbsu:

Great post Stax. I don't know Rocky all that well but what I'm told is everyone at Hillside love him. Apparently his a ripping bloke and has many qualities you don't find in footballers these days.

Wow haddy has given the edfl a huge whack on their website

"Thank you to the EDFL for taking 4 premiership points off our only junior side under 11’s. I’m sure you will all be down at our club tonight to explain to our kids and parents why this weeks game is in vain. We understand you have rules, but please, this achieves nothing except hurt us more as a club and hurt the people that are actually doing the right thing.

You need to review your rules and policies NOW, they are unjust! The debt has been paid in full well before the first round !

” The league will continue to support and encourage the Hadfield Football club moving forward”

If this is how you support and encourage Kids, thanks but no thanks !"

Wow haddy has given the edfl a huge whack on their website

"Thank you to the EDFL for taking 4 premiership points off our only junior side under 11’s. I’m sure you will all be down at our club tonight to explain to our kids and parents why this weeks game is in vain. We understand you have rules, but please, this achieves nothing except hurt us more as a club and hurt the people that are actually doing the right thing.

You need to review your rules and policies NOW, they are unjust! The debt has been paid in full well before the first round !

” The league will continue to support and encourage the Hadfield Football club moving forward”

If this is how you support and encourage Kids, thanks but no thanks !"

Didn't a similar thing happen to Keilor Park last season. The seniors will also be -4 I reckon. Yes the EDFL like to whack clubs that are struggling rather than try and help them. FFS give them some assistance rather than kick them while they are down.. I'm sure if it was a bigger club they would let them off. It happened last season with "some" suspensions as well.

Didn't a similar thing happen to Keilor Park last season. The seniors will also be -4 I reckon. Yes the EDFL like to whack clubs that are struggling rather than try and help them. FFS give them some assistance rather than kick them while they are down.. I'm sure if it was a bigger club they would let them off. It happened last season with "some" suspensions as well.
Bad luck I say. For too long clubs have been getting away with not paying there subs instead paying players. I know there have been 3-4 senior clubs that have told players that we have to pay the EDFL so we will be late in your payments. In the past it would have been stuff you EDFL and paid the players first.

Bad luck I say. For too long clubs have been getting away with not paying there subs instead paying players. I know there have been 3-4 senior clubs that have told players that we have to pay the EDFL so we will be late in your payments. In the past it would have been stuff you EDFL and paid the players first.

Sort of agree.. but players sook up like no tomorrow when their payments are late not often is there understanding from players when clubs fall on hard times

So Can understand clubs trying to keep their players happy in order to inspire some loyalty

Should not have punished juniors. And I do agree that A grade clubs get looked after regardless

Maybe go and ask Hadfield how many phone calls and emails they ignored from the EDFL to resolve this.
Then ask , why should a club that won't pay its bills still get finals from the EDFL to help them with the finance
Then ask , why should any club that is unfinancial have the use of the infrastructure of the EDFL
Then ask , why penalise Keilor Park in 2016 but not Hadfield in 2017 for the same offence.
Then ask ,how does the EDFL get the money from the club if they don't have these rules.
Then take a look at the rules that says that the EDFL had the ability to penalise the club 4 points for every month they were unfinancial , however they were only penalised for one month ,when in fact it was over 7 months of being unfinancial.
And then give the EDFL a call and congratulate them on helping these clubs be accountable for themselves with responsible , accountable spending of senior and junior money.
My point. Start asking some questions and put some thought into the position of both parties.

Maybe go and ask Hadfield how many phone calls and emails they ignored from the EDFL to resolve this.
Then ask , why should a club that won't pay its bills still get finals from the EDFL to help them with the finance
Then ask , why should any club that is unfinancial have the use of the infrastructure of the EDFL
Then ask , why penalise Keilor Park in 2016 but not Hadfield in 2017 for the same offence.
Then ask ,how does the EDFL get the money from the club if they don't have these rules.
Then take a look at the rules that says that the EDFL had the ability to penalise the club 4 points for every month they were unfinancial , however they were only penalised for one month ,when in fact it was over 7 months of being unfinancial.
And then give the EDFL a call and congratulate them on helping these clubs be accountable for themselves with responsible , accountable spending of senior and junior money.
My point. Start asking some questions and put some thought into the position of both parties.

Fair and reasonable reply. If Hadfield are going this bad and cop a few heavy early losses it's possible they might not see the year out. It's just a thought as they are relying on players flying in each week. Some will probably drop off as this method has failed before at other clubs if the side is at the lower end of the ladder..
Can't see a merger either as other than gaining a second ground what do they have to offer now? Unfortunately the writing was on the wall last season as they were on the decline last with a very low supporter base these days. I do however give them credit for continuing to fight against the odds in a tough competitive div1 competition this season..

It's just a thought as they are relying on players flying in each week...

Surely for a club that from reports on this thread aren't the most financial club, flying a bunch of players in and out wouldn't be able to be done you'd think. Perhaps all the facts aren't there from the source of that initial piece of information??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely for a club that from reports on this thread aren't the most financial club, flying a bunch of players in and out wouldn't be able to be done you'd think. Perhaps all the facts aren't there from the source of that initial piece of information??

Apparently they did have a few indigenous boys playing in the seniors & reserves in round 1. Not sure of their credentials and if they were fly in players or not, but guessing they might be from the NT. Not sure EDFL footy suits their game style.

Apparently they did have a few indigenous boys playing in the seniors & reserves in round 1. Not sure of their credentials and if they were fly in players or not, but guessing they might be from the NT. Not sure EDFL footy suits their game style.

Would be interested to know if they are in fact being flown in and out on a weekly basis.

I'm with you there, but hopefully for Haddy's sake they lads can adapt and learn the edfl style footy quickly and can help the club win some games of footy

Great post Stax. I don't know Rocky all that well but what I'm told is everyone at Hillside love him. Apparently his a ripping bloke and has many qualities you don't find in footballers these days.
Gun bloke Trubo, not many dislike him I am sure, very high calibre.
I will say it again he is a Jet and I loved watching him in that Northern Saints jumper before they went up to Premier
All the best Rock

Gun bloke Trubo, not many dislike him I am sure, very high calibre.
I will say it again he is a Jet and I loved watching him in that Northern Saints jumper before they went up to Premier
All the best Rock
Was good playing against him and Charles last year then catching up after the game

Tried to Coax him into coming back but he's real happy at hillside

You are way off the mark mind your own business and worry about your own club is my advice and don't make comments on things you know nothing about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back