EDFL Division 1 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mitch church is on the move to hillside, not sure why only reason I could think of would be more $$$ some blokes have no loyalty these days, should make an interesting round 4 clash against westy

We’ll see turbo, I am 98% sure that will be happening so lets jus wait and see hey

Fair enough that your opinion, but his not a player known to jump clubs every year. He was at Westy for a number of years and preformed pretty well over this time..There’s a few leaving Westy mate from what I’m hearing.. But they do have good juniors coming through so will the rebuild through younger players?!

Fair enough that your opinion, but his not a player known to jump clubs every year. He was at Westy for a number of years and preformed pretty well over this time..There’s a few leaving Westy mate from what I’m hearing.. But they do have good juniors coming through so will the rebuild through younger players?!
It’s not about my opinion, u said it’s no way near the truth on a few issues, the only issues in that post is 1, he’s leaving to hillside 2,probably for more money and 3,no loyalty. So U say I’m no way near the truth and I’m jus saying we’ll see that’s all.
For me if a great player like church wants to leave westy to go better himself I say goodluck to him hope he does well, but to leave and play in the same league same division??? Wats that saying ? If westy have a few leaving like u say, which a probably bullshit rumours anyway, wouldn’t u stay and help the club rather than jump off ship and play against them ?? That there is my opinion

It’s not about my opinion, u said it’s no way near the truth on a few issues, the only issues in that post is 1, he’s leaving to hillside 2,probably for more money and 3,no loyalty. So U say I’m no way near the truth and I’m jus saying we’ll see that’s all.
For me if a great player like church wants to leave westy to go better himself I say goodluck to him hope he does well, but to leave and play in the same league same division??? Wats that saying ? If westy have a few leaving like u say, which a probably bullshit rumours anyway, wouldn’t u stay and help the club rather than jump off ship and play against them ?? That there is my opinion
His girlfriends brother is a former captain of hillside so probably made a few mates down that way through that relationship, also recent player meetings down there would suggest they don’t have the cash flow to throw huge dollars at signings so if he has signed I highly doubt it would be for much more than he was getting at Westmeadows.

His girlfriends brother is a former captain of hillside so probably made a few mates down that way through that relationship, also recent player meetings down there would suggest they don’t have the cash flow to throw huge dollars at signings so if he has signed I highly doubt it would be for much more than he was getting at Westmeadows.

Dont get yourself guys, Church getting double what he was on at Westmeadows

Few mates down that way you think, I highly doubt it, all his mates are at Westmeadows, so leaving westy to play with his new mates(if he has any there that is) is hard to believe I’m sorry. And from all reports the last comment from footyman fan is not far off the mark $$$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back