EDFL Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah agree. Good luck to them taking on Kade. If he lets one go another 10 will follow. His probably in the gym now.. Lol
Hopefully it doesn't come to this as it's not good for anyone, let alone our leagues reputation.

The other thing that EDS have in their favour is they have the best coach in Wallis. Out of all the coaches in div1, Wallis would be the only one capable of coaching a side in premier league. But his also the highest paid coach I would assume, but if he wins a premiership it's money well spent.
Last time he tried anything along those lines he was sat on his backside..
Hopefully it doesn't come to bluing and is just a good hard game of footy.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

Hi mate, I don't know but this estimate seems very high for a non playing coach, but they do have others like Barnard & Barnes helping so not sure what they are paying the "total" coaching panel.
Barnes would be just a father offering a helping hand wouldn't he? His son looked pretty impressive from what I saw of EDS this season

Last time he tried anything along those lines he was sat on his backside..
Hopefully it doesn't come to bluing and is just a good hard game of footy.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

BJ, are you referring to that final v GV at Keilor some years back now (2011 I think) whilst Kado was playing for Marby.
If so, yeah was a good hit as I was there. Guessing he won't let that happen again.

BJ, are you referring to that final v GV at Keilor some years back now (2011 I think) whilst Kado was playing for Marby.
If so, yeah was a good hit as I was there. Guessing he won't let that happen again.
You sound like you want a blue turbo but then again kado as you call him will have to do something to contribute.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

7K x 16 rounds = $112K I reckon they might be a bit higher than that. I reckon a few sides who missed finals would be around the 80-100K mark without coaching allowances only guessing lads but 112-128 seems a bit low for CBurn & EDS.... Thoughts?
Craigieburn spend $150 + on half a dozen players
Cloke x 2 is 100
Young 15-20
Page 15-20
mckerither 10-15
Henan 10-15

Craigieburn will bounce back hard this week. Tulla have been great this year, I put my hand up and say I was wrong. I had them winning the spoon. But it will come to an end this week. Craigieburn and douttas grand final is what the public want!
Id still wait on the availability of j cloke young and fletcher. Those 3 out maybe and not quite as confident obviously. Tulla be pretty happy if those 3 out.

They also lost everyone from last season

Kept
Calvaresi
Nabbout
George
Day
Jensen only played 2 games last year.

id say thinking about it. Eds would spend 8500 a week.

8.5 x 16
I still reckon your well short there pal , that might get you 3qtrs the way through the season then you throw in sign ons ,
Cragieburn alone would've spent 50 alone on sign ons

8.5 x 16
I still reckon your well short there pal , that might get you 3qtrs the way through the season then you throw in sign ons ,
Cragieburn alone would've spent 50 alone on sign ons
8,500 a game is nearly $400 per player, throw in a few players that earn $150 a game into that side and it sounds about right, not everyone would be on $400, so for the 3 kids on $150 there are 3 blokes getting $650 etc

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back