EDFL Division 2 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Westmeadows had an opponent pull out of tonight, so KP were kind enough to replace them.
Westy playing seniors in first half and reserves in 2nd half, unsure on how KP will approach it.
Wel Kp have defenetly played against some decent opponents so hopefully that just keep improving and have a good season

Wel Kp have defenetly played against some decent opponents so hopefully that just keep improving and have a good season
Wow good on KP for playing at short notice Westy along with Cburn will be the teams to beat in Div 1 it will provide KP with an idea as to where they would need to be when they make the progression into div 1

Wow good on KP for playing at short notice Westy along with Cburn will be the teams to beat in Div 1 it will provide KP with an idea as to where they would need to be when they make the progression into div 1

Very impressive Westmeadows....won comfortably. But second half with Westy resting a lot was more competitve.....

Nth beat Jacana by 4 goals in a good hit out for both teams in the seniors and Nth by 11 goals in the ressies

Thanks mate. Very interesting result.

Any other results from practice matches?

As for tips for round one:

EK vs. Jacana - EK by 11 points
KP vs. MV - KP by 23 points
CD vs. RP - CD by 7 points
ES vs. BH - ES by 65 points

How have East Sunbury recruited or how are they looking this season? Any notable recruits or players to look out for? Haven't heard much about them in the off-season.

J

ac

Jacana by 28
MV by 16
CD by 65
ES by 80

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How have East Sunbury recruited or how are they looking this season? Any notable recruits or players to look out for? Haven't heard much about them in the off-season.

Long time follower of BF so thought I'd chime in:

Bradley Bernacki - Dominant midfielder as a 16y/o in TAC Cup - will spend most of the year in TAC Cup
Dylan Tarczon - Best footballer in Division two - big bodied HF/mid - will spend most of the year in VFL
Tom Galea - Leading goalkicker in RDFL 2's in 2015
Lucas Shaw - 2014 ES Best and fairest
Neil Johnson
Warren Kairns
Blake Robinson
Bart Dudderidge

Are a few that come to mind however, a few players return from injury that will be important. The u/18 also looks primed to have a shot at the flag this year so the talent coming through is certainly a plus for the club - some will also be blooded through the seniors I would presume.

Hope this helps

Long time follower of BF so thought I'd chime in:

Bradley Bernacki - Dominant midfielder as a 16y/o in TAC Cup - will spend most of the year in TAC Cup
Dylan Tarczon - Best footballer in Division two - big bodied HF/mid - will spend most of the year in VFL
Tom Galea - Leading goalkicker in RDFL 2's in 2015
Lucas Shaw - 2014 ES Best and fairest
Neil Johnson
Warren Kairns
Blake Robinson
Bart Dudderidge

Are a few that come to mind however, a few players return from injury that will be important. The u/18 also looks primed to have a shot at the flag this year so the talent coming through is certainly a plus for the club - some will also be blooded through the seniors I would presume.

Hope this helps

Cheers for that mate, always good to know the players to look out for from each club. Should be an interesting round 1 on Saturday. Burnside apparently recruited well, ES look to be alright aswell.

Jacana by 35
MV by 20
CD by 60
BH by 11

Roxburgh park will be right up there this year, young list developing, good young players coming through the 18s, expect the like of Brad Dimech, Luke capuano, Ryan Micallef, Brenden Egberts to the take the next step this year

I
Roxburgh park will be right up there this year, young list developing, good young players coming through the 18s, expect the like of Brad Dimech, Luke capuano, Ryan Micallef, Brenden Egberts to the take the next step this year

Is Matty Mickelson returned to playing this year?

I did

roxy very even with a comparable side in a comparable division so should be there abouts again this year

Number 5 is a great young player... Will only get better too
No 5 is Bradley Dimech played in the senior grand final as a 15 yr old, belive he did the summer training with the cannons and made it thru to the final cut but belive he was cut due to size as he is a gun footballer and hard as nails. I heard that he is vice captian?

Cheers for that mate, always good to know the players to look out for from each club. Should be an interesting round 1 on Saturday. Burnside apparently recruited well, ES look to be alright aswell.

Jacana by 35
MV by 20
CD by 60
BH by 11
Why did last years skipper leave mate ?
There 2 year history says they don't keep there better players

By all reports last year skipper in Ben stone was talked into playing last season however believes his body has copped a belting over the years and retirement was time, for that of Tom dowse other co captain, work just became the major priority and footy had to take a step back

potwntionally could still see stone running around this year still
By all reports last year skipper in Ben stone was talked into playing last season however believes his body has copped a belting over the years and retirement was time, for that of Tom dowse other co captain, work just became the major priority and footy had to take a step back

From what I've heard, money but I could be wrong to be honest. It's just what I've heard. I think being a new club that was getting done by so much every week it would be hard to keep ahold of the better players, especially when A grade sides are out there offering a spot.

From what I've heard from a few different people involved in the club, they say the list looks a lot stronger than last seasons, a few bigger bodies, a bit more senior footy experience and some guys with natural footy skills and footy smarts

EDIT: Are you talking about Burnsides captain?

From what I've heard, money but I could be wrong to be honest. It's just what I've heard. I think being a new club that was getting done by so much every week it would be hard to keep ahold of the better players, especially when A grade sides are out there offering a spot.

From what I've heard from a few different people involved in the club, they say the list looks a lot stronger than last seasons, a few bigger bodies, a bit more senior footy experience and some guys with natural footy skills and footy smarts

EDIT: Are you talking about Burnsides captain?

Hi everyone, first post on this site.
I think there is some confusion on this subject.
I believe the Burnside Heights captain has requested a transfer this year, whereas Ben Stone is the former captain of Roxburgh Park who I believe is still undecided about his playing future.

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Division 2 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back