EDFL Division 2 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone know what happen with Keilor Park? I see they are -4 points on the ladder
Financial penalty from League - all KP sides deducted 4 points

Yep. The league beating up on the smaller clubs. Understand they need to make a stand but deducting points from junior teams is pretty ordinary, especially when they are trying hard to get junior numbers.
Yet if a junior team rolls up with 14 players vs a team with 24 players you can only play 15 and then have 9 kids on the bench. So the team with the 24 players so kids will only play 2 quarters. NOW that's a good one..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going to be scary next week. Coburg Districts coming up against Burnside, CD losing this week makes it that much more dangerous. Could be a massive margin if Burnside don't get their act together.

Begs the question. The talent is there, you can see that some of their players have the skill and natural footy smarts, so where is the issue down at burnside? Lack of structures? Fitness?

Something has to change, to me, the players are there and are capable, just seems like a lack of fitness and structure. To lose by that much all the time, structures need to be put in place to prevent it happening week in week out.

Good to see they're on the improve, does this mean kp have improved immensely or Coburg have dropped off a fair bit?

KP have improved mate. Believe they have recently picked up a couple more handy players from a close premier club. Good morals down there and a huge match this Sunday at 5pm v Roxy.,

KP have improved mate. Believe they have recently picked up a couple more handy players from a close premier club. Good morals down there and a huge match this Sunday at 5pm v Roxy.,
So kp picked up premier div players but couldn't pay their league fees on time. Who cares about senoir point being deducted it's their junior that really suffer and they r just rebuilding their junior side. Surley this will impact on juniors .

So kp picked up premier div players but couldn't pay their league fees on time. Who cares about senoir point being deducted it's their junior that really suffer and they r just rebuilding their junior side. Surley this will impact on juniors .

This is what I know, but I'm not on the inside..
First of all its a disgrace the league has docked junior teams..
Secondly KP are working to a minimum budget but hearing a couple of players with some connection to KP have gone their from a premier club. They were mostly premier twos players but will go well in this division.

By the way I see S.Barry named in KP best. His my selection to take out the comp medal.

Good luck boys..

Harley Shorts clearance back into Roxy.
Josh Flower returning from injury soon.
Also hearing rumours there's another VFL listed player on the return.

Gnanapragasam has made a good impact since going forward, will get better with a few games under his belt, knows where the goals are

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Division 2 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back