EDFL Division 2 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Was

It was coming from both clubs mate.
Both clubs spectators just being passionate. Roxy spectators actually had a laugh and a beer with the players they were going at after the game (the only 5 KP boys to stay back). Whilst KPs supporters went around slashing tyres on their way out.
Yeah I was one of the 5, I guess the rest of our boys didn't feel very welcome. And I don't really blame them. Quite the allegation too bud, hopefully it's not true!

Did you forgot about the complete class shown towards the former coach last time at KP?

No club is without sin

But the holier than thou act is bullshit
Mate person sledging happens, you bring someone's wife, partner, girlfriend into it, and you're playing with fire.. One day they'll say it to the wrong person. It's Div 3 football. Tell them to get a grip, and take the win graciously.

Great class from Roxy captain on EDFL TV during the week, the way he spoke, and thier coach obviously had the guys ready to play. As for the rest of the club. No class at all. I would have thought stalking an oppositions partner on facebook then saying some very inappropriate stuff over the fence is a little to far. The 'Ex KP Coach' Loui calling the KP President and warning him KP wouldnt be welcome yesterday and it would be a blood bath, shows what class he has. And then thier president calling the KP President again the morning of the game and saying they werent welcome in the club rooms, prob explains why only 5 guys went back in. Pack of Dodos!

Mate person sledging happens, you bring someone's wife, partner, girlfriend into it, and you're playing with fire.. One day they'll say it to the wrong person. It's Div 3 football. Tell them to get a grip, and take the win graciously.

Yeah I did hear about the sledging you are speaking of and know nothing about it... And neither does the KP public enemy number one

As For the kid who got sledged... Nicest kid you'll find on a footy field not sure why anyone would go after him

Yeah I did hear about the sledging you are speaking of and know nothing about it... And neither does the KP public enemy number one

As For the kid who got sledged... Nicest kid you'll find on a footy field not sure why anyone would go after him

Hey mate, I've been catching up on all these posts and I'm not really up to speed on all the things that seem to be happening but it can't be good even if 75% of this is true.
With regards to this kid who got sledged (and I don't have a clue who it is) I guess that's the point people are making that certain individuals only target innocent people. There is a word for these types of people..

In closing I must say clubs need to stand up and settle any issues and move on for the better of their club and the sport in general. That's what makes the good clubs. Good clubs get rid of the bad eggs no matter who it is. Once you turn a blind eye you will never improve and the minority will destroy the place. In the long term the club will become a better place. Clubs need courageous leaders just like a business.

Once again I don't know enough on what's happening and haven't mentioned any clubs in my post, as its a broad view of the majority of footy followers.

Which kid? The kid who had like 8 kicked on him?

Just seeing it as I saw/heard it. Put a fence in between them and a player and they're very confident. But you're right, racism in any situation is not on.. I think people forget that this is just Division 3 football.. Blokes are out there just having a kick with their mates.. Anyways, like a said great win, just a shame about your spectators. No class
There is nothing wrong with roxy's supporters, just a loud vocal bunch..
KP seemed to target the little blokes yesterday to know prevail, Lui dominated his old side from what I seen..

There is nothing wrong with roxy's supporters, just a loud vocal bunch..
KP seemed to target the little blokes yesterday to know prevail, Lui dominated his old side from what I seen..
To know prevail? You've confused me. I don't know prevail. Who does he play for? KP targeted the little blokes? Thats a good one. I said you've had a great win, your team is flying and yes Lui has played well on BOTH occasions.. Your supporters are uneducated muppets. End of.

I was at the game on Saturday and must say Roxy are the team to beat this year. Very good on the outside and will be too quick for most teams on their day.
In saying that, I was standing not too far away from the verbal diarrhea that was coming from behind the goals in that 3rd quarter in particular. I think you will find that Marc Turri was standing 15 meters away from it all so would have heard every bit. So if something innapropriate was said, he would have heard it and will deal with it i guess? Therefore, we move on!

After what happened last time at KPs ground with the whole confusion, if you were expecting a game without heat or support you are kidding yourself.
In reports to a blood bath and not being welcome into rooms I can assure you it was a load of shit. Sounds like a bit of bullshit used to try pump a team up for a game. Emails were supposedly sent but no evidence of them could be proven? That's not something you just delete.
Roxy came out with a point to prove and proved it.
Move on big game for KP coming up must win or finals chances are slowly fading away.

I was at the game on Saturday and must say Roxy are the team to beat this year. Very good on the outside and will be too quick for most teams on their day.
In saying that, I was standing not too far away from the verbal diarrhea that was coming from behind the goals in that 3rd quarter in particular. I think you will find that Marc Turri was standing 15 meters away from it all so would have heard every bit. So if something innapropriate was said, he would have heard it and will deal with it i guess? Therefore, we move on!

I was standing under the Roxy pergola awning cage for the entire game...

I didn't hear anything untoward.... Just the usual local footy banter

But Steve gamble did get a fair bit of attention from some of the people on the fence but he didn't seem to take any of it too seriously

But Steve gamble did get a fair bit of attention from some of the people on the fence but he didn't seem to take any of it too seriously[/QUOTE
A cage.. Seems fitting..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But Steve gamble did get a fair bit of attention from some of the people on the fence but he didn't seem to take any of it too seriously

Think that's the issue here. Why would supporters get into Gamble. His been a pretty reasonable footballer who gives his all, but in his latter years now. Gone back to help his junior club which should be applauded as he could just play supers or drink cans in the outer, but still giving his all.
I'm sure if one of those people yelling abuse seen him in the street they would not say a word, or probably run the other way.

Think that's the issue here. Why would supporters get into Gamble. His been a pretty reasonable footballer who gives his all, but in his latter years now. Gone back to help his junior club which should be applauded as he could just play supers or drink cans in the outer, but still giving his all.
I'm sure if one of those people yelling abuse seen him in the street they would not say a word, or probably run the other way.
After not having a kick up to half time he decided to start wacking blokes behind play and with there back to them.. You don't do that shit.

After not having a kick up to half time he decided to start wacking blokes behind play and with there back to them.. You don't do that shit.
Struggled to get a kick yes, but I can gaurentee you I wasn't 'wacking' any of your player(s) behind play. Nothing wrong with a bit of a wrestle. Actually if you ask your players, your captain included we joked about it not long after.. So don't go fabricating stories up on here..

Give it a rest mate. I've known Gamble for a while and seen him play in his younger days. Played higher footy than most playing EDFL div2 and never seen or heard him do things your accusing him off. His a lot slower these days but was always a fair, tough player in his prime as you would expect in a key position player. Always looked after his younger team mates. And he always went into the social rooms for a beer after the game and quite often seen talking to opposition players.

A few Jacana players who have been playing 1s all year named in the 2s is interesting.
Think if they don't win this week it's all over for this year. Is the cue in the rack already?
EK v KP is an interesting one think KP are a chance at home.
Could ES upset an out of form MV at home? Wouldn't put it past them.

See Moonee Valley had an early Sunday training session last week after there loss. Good to see they are seroius about there footy. I would assume most div2 wouldnt go to that extreme so it's great MV are setting some standards at this time of the year.

See Moonee Valley had an early Sunday training session last week after there loss. Good to see they are seroius about there footy. I would assume most div2 wouldnt go to that extreme so it's great MV are setting some standards at this time of the year.
Dont get the win it counts for nothing at this stage of the year

A few Jacana players who have been playing 1s all year named in the 2s is interesting.
Think if they don't win this week it's all over for this year. Is the cue in the rack already?
EK v KP is an interesting one think KP are a chance at home.
Could ES upset an out of form MV at home? Wouldn't put it past them.
Margin burnside v roxy?

When I Was at the east Sunbury jacana game I heard there was a bit of division betwen Guys not wanting to play 1's

I'm not involved down there so not sure if it's on the money but where's there's smoke

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Division 2 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back