EDFL Division 2 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't get too excited about Wilson as he is past his best ... Or even second best on the field. If he remains fit and well he will mentor young players and be a role player at best.

Hi Silver, are you referring to Josh who moved to Rochy with Ramsey a few years back? If so think they might be referring to a different Wilson, as Josh played at Keilor Park (his junior club) last season with his younger brother.
Cheers!

Hi Silver, are you referring to Josh who moved to Rochy with Ramsey a few years back? If so think they might be referring to a different Wilson, as Josh played at Keilor Park (his junior club) last season with his younger brother.
Cheers!

Nope I was referencing Luke Wilson Turbs. From Westmeadows. Who was the bloke who went to Rochy with Ramsay and Hollow.

Last edited:
Think they are referring to Matt Wilson. Matt Wilson isn't a regular in Westmeadows reserves so if jacana are hanging their hat on that then maybe this isn't a one horse race.

Luke Wilson has been fantastic for Westmeadows. Is assailant coach of the 18s and plays a great mentor role in the seniors.

Not sure what they have offered. Must have got themselves a few good sponsors for next season. Hadfield in real trouble, the league have to do something about it, merging with another side maybe?

Thoughts of Jacana signing on too many talls. Cloke, Sanderson, Ribbons + potentially Wilson. Not knowing how many talls are staying on from last year, will they be going in too top heavy.

Northern saints speaking to some West coburg players. Pretty sure there keen to get straight back into div 1.

Really????? I doubt it. But I know they are keen to get back into div 1, but lots to play out yet, like a solid preseason and 18 games plus finals!!!

Backtothefuture, i dont think they will be hanging there hat on him, i think any club in div 2 would want to get there hands on someone who is about 6'8, but knowing his age, i can only see him playing as a second ruckman. Maybe going onboard to help the younger players out.

Looking forward to when preseason starts to see who actually has the numbers or recruits that turn div 2 into a stronger division than before.

can the league make a decision in bringing Hadfield back down to division 2 without input from other clubs ? I have heard that the deal has been done !

I have heard over the weekend that Mooney valley still haven't had any takers for president but have recruited 6 players from country league does anyone who know they are ? and is it true that Hadfield are requesting to drop down a division to compete ? I believe this wrong ! they spent a lot off money to win a flag and now are crying poor .

I hardly think spending $80k on players and coaches to win a flag is breaking the bank which would be about the average in Div 2. The club has been let down by the same sponsors again and mind you all players have been paid. Some of the players are moving on and they have their own reasons. Maybe looking for more success elsewhere

can the league make a decision in bringing Hadfield back down to division 2 without input from other clubs ? I have heard that the deal has been done !

Needs to be done for the good of the club... and the division

But it sets a precedent now for any other club that wants similar assistance

I hardly think spending $80k on players and coaches to win a flag is breaking the bank which would be about the average in Div 2. The club has been let down by the same sponsors again and mind you all players have been paid. Some of the players are moving on and they have their own reasons. Maybe looking for more success elsewhere
Really let down by some sponsors so tell me nothing in writing no invite to any functions no receipts. For sponseship money paid please give it a break pal disappointed very much so

Yes it is disappointing when only one or two sponsors promise the funds but don't deliver. HFC have some terrific sponsors who every year put their hands in their pockets. However you can't give a receipt without any or part payment, I thought that is business acumen. Maybe I'm wrong pal. Perhaps that's why there were no invites?

Yes it is disappointing when only one or two sponsors promise the funds but don't deliver. HFC have some terrific sponsors who every year put their hands in their pockets. However you can't give a receipt without any or part payment, I thought that is business acumen. Maybe I'm wrong pal. Perhaps that's why there were no invites?[/QUOTE

If that's the info you have no worries pal leave it at that really don't want to discuss on this forum if you want private message me and we can talk have enjoyed my whole time at HFC all I said was disappointed at lack of invites to functions etc I'll discuss anything else with you if you like in private would never bag great club and it's people

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes it is disappointing when only one or two sponsors promise the funds but don't deliver. HFC have some terrific sponsors who every year put their hands in their pockets. However you can't give a receipt without any or part payment, I thought that is business acumen. Maybe I'm wrong pal. Perhaps that's why there were no invites?

Think your on the wrong track mate get the right info before marking comments if your in the know which appears you are then stop posting lies it's people like you why we walk away

Big blow for east Sunbury with kamen oglive leaving
His loss ??? A bloke that's counts his stats and cares more about how many kicks he had then how the team performed !!!!

Funny how you forgot to mention the fact that he also came second in the league BNF.

Kamen will be a loss no doubt but talk around the cricket club is that who is coming in will easily cover his out. Keep an eye on the clearances...

Also, without any development league next year, I'm guessing that will mean that tarczon will play more games.

Last edited:
Funny how you forgot to mention the fact that he also came second in the league BNF.

Kamen will be a loss no doubt but talk around the cricket club is that who is coming in will easily cover his out. Keep an eye on the clearances...

Also, without any development league next year, I'm guessing that will mean that tarczon will play more games.

VFL Development league still going in 2017 but with less teams. Not sure how long it will survive past 2017 though.,

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Division 2 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back