EDFL Division 2 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone have any reports from any games?
Know there's a little bit to go but Anyone got any predictions for the rest of the year eg
Grand finalists
League medal
Or even have a crack at a team of the year squad

so players are still trying to dictate who coaches the club it's about time the club stood up and move players on then the club might actually achieve .
so players are still trying to dictate who coaches the club it's about time the club stood up and move players on then the club might actually achieve .
True but sometimes you need a coach with success for the players to believe in as well

There was a whisper around on the weekend that Roxy Park would be on the hunt for a new coach. I heard that the ex President of Yarraville that lives across the road would be getting involved and the club have put the feelers out to WM coach DC to coach. This person was at Yarraville at the same time as DC.

There was a whisper around on the weekend that Roxy Park would be on the hunt for a new coach. I heard that the ex President of Yarraville that lives across the road would be getting involved and the club have put the feelers out to WM coach DC to coach. This person was at Yarraville at the same time as DC.

Lost the players early bringing recruits into the club that weren't training at the club but still getting games.
But have heard the Roxy coach is keen to go back to under 17s.

If coaches are coming out of contract then all clubs should be looking at what's available, for the best interest of the club.

I'd want my club doing that, that's for sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Karen Bermingham ?

Lost the players early bringing recruits into the club that weren't training at the club but still getting games.
But have heard the Roxy coach is keen to go back to under 17s.
It did not help him when you have senior contracted players refusing to play seniors because they would rather a easy run to a grand final in the reserves terrible attitude that

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Division 2 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back