EDFL Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah your right just heard that on the radio. No disrespect to div2 but it's another reason why our league gets laughed at.
Premier is our main league so div2 should be at Coburg at Premier at Windy Hill.

Neither Jacana or Hadfield have appeared in a Grand Final in at least 15 years, why shouldn't they get the privilege of playing on Windy Hill? Coburg is still a VFL ground so should be fine for a Premier prelim.

Thoughts on the division two meadilist for this year also team of the year and coach
And predictions for this weeks grand final winner ?
The young bloke from East Sunbury would be the hot favourite but you can't disregard Johnson from jacana as a late one to storm home

The young bloke from East Sunbury would be the hot favourite but you can't disregard Johnson from jacana as a late one to storm home

I assume that you are talking about Kamen Ogilvie?

Tore it apart in every game I watched. Wondering if ES won enough games for him to take it out?

I thought the young fella Gray from Hadfield might take home quite a few votes as well as Matt Evans/Beau Naim/Chris Johnson from Jacana, Tom Lucin from CD and even Sam O'Brien for MV?

Tore it apart in every game I watched. Wondering if ES won enough games for him to take it out?

I thought the young fella Gray from Hadfield might take home quite a few votes as well as Matt Evans/Beau Naim/Chris Johnson from Jacana, Tom Lucin from CD and even Sam O'Brien for MV?
Beau Naim won the medal in a side that won one or two games didn't he??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Fleming will take too many votes away from Ogilvie.

Naim will go close again

Doubt haddy will stay up for long with rumours of the typical players not wanting to go up so will move on

Handy not staying up for long? Hadfield were a field apart from the rest of the league. Will most definitely stay up in B grade, and have a real crack at the flag, believe that. #Beapartofit

Handy not staying up for long? Hadfield were a field apart from the rest of the league. Will most definitely stay up in B grade, and have a real crack at the flag, believe that. #Beapartofit
Think you been smoking too much while celebrating. The recruits you got are too old for divy 1. The ones that aren't are the players that got them relegated

Think you been smoking too much while celebrating. The recruits you got are too old for divy 1. The ones that aren't are the players that got them relegated

we had 2-3 recruits that were veterans.. Rest were mostly 18-25 years olds... Not sure how that's too old for divvy 1? Hadfield got relegated on the back of the unfortunate events of the majority of real senior players getting injured...

we had 2-3 recruits that were veterans.. Rest were mostly 18-25 years olds... Not sure how that's too old for divvy 1? Hadfield got relegated on the back of the unfortunate events of the majority of real senior players getting injured...
So how many from the 22 that played on the weekend will stay on ? If you know ?

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back