EDFL magoos

Remove this Banner Ad

Well in fairness, Im 36 and in a marvelous paddock and at the absolute end of my career. 16 blokes is handling the truth a little carelessly.Sheen is 20-21 and will need a Fowler Crane to lift himself out of bed by the time he is my age unless he does something.

We all want to see him back to his best. Thats why we go to the footy, but really, are you fair dinkum tumbleweed? All you have is that? Thats the best you got?

No constructive conversation? Nothing? Pick on a has-been?

Narrow view of the world, pal.

Settle down ya goose. All i said it was a bit rich you handing out criticism of other people's weight when you are rather portly yourself. I'm not sure why you had to give me your life story over it. I couldn't care less how old you are or what paddock you've been grazing in. How are your bruised ribs by the way?

Well in fairness, Im 36 and in a marvelous paddock and at the absolute end of my career. 16 blokes is handling the truth a little carelessly.Sheen is 20-21 and will need a Fowler Crane to lift himself out of bed by the time he is my age unless he does something.

We all want to see him back to his best. Thats why we go to the footy, but really, are you fair dinkum tumbleweed? All you have is that? Thats the best you got?

You are an absolute peanut. Don't mind giving it out, but the second some one has a pot at you, you turn all aggressive.

And I'd like to point out most of what you said were excuses. Typically Darnum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought you did well Plugger

from what i saw your a fantastic kick and a great team player

Most of all you hit targets.......Game over when you do that

Congrats mate !

Credit to the goon yesterday, good win to come back over the top of Catani in the last quarter, good to see them win some finals for a change. We have rated them as the second best side all year so it is no surprise that we will face off against them in a gf. Will be a tough ask to win though, with our seniors winning through to the gf we will more than likely have Johnson, Dowsett, Mcewan, Donaldson and maybe another couple come into the side that beat Catani by 10 goals last week.

Yeah, might as well send the cup to engravers. NNG will just be happy and feel priveliged to play on the same ground as your superstars next week. Congratulations Cobras.

Yeah, might as well send the cup to engravers. NNG will just be happy and feel priveliged to play on the same ground as your superstars next week. Congratulations Cobras.

I never said we were home and hosed, I just said it would be tough for the goon to win, one thing they do have to their advantage is a very settled line up. Anything can happen on the day.

Na I'm agreeing with you, NNG will struggle to win. You're the 4th Cora Lynn person i've heard who's said that now. You being the only one who hasn't dismissed them completely.

The twos side that Cora Lynn will be putting out on the park this week is ridiculous. Would have definitely beat Nyora, Ellinbank and Buln Buln senior teams this year.

Do you think Mick Dillion will miss out on a game Beljack?

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL magoos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back