EDFL moves Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard again today form a different source (his brother), that he could inded be headed to Northcote Park to re unite with Joey Amad whom i believe he played with up at Seymour for good coin and a job! :confused:

already signed at abers. not sure if he needs a job - thought he was still at uni and just working part time.

im sure he could get more coin at a number of other clubs.

as far as I know rodney has been to every training session and looks determined to prove a point.

will check it out anyway.

f@ck i'm bored!!

EDFL's top 10 players

carey
ayres
marcy
bicer
fraser
kuret
jorgensen
brooks
laverde
sheppard

most overrated - haoucher, ramsey, abers
most underrated - messaike, ziros, little

any thoughts??

is this based on last year??

1 doering
2 carey
3 kuret
4 18 for keilor
5 jorgo
6 obrien strathmore
7 mckee
8 brooks
9 rama pekes
10 paxman

most underated: shagga big balls taylor (abers - been inj for a couple of years)

is this based on last year??

1 doering
2 carey
3 kuret
4 18 for keilor
5 jorgo
6 obrien strathmore
7 mckee
8 brooks
9 rama pekes
10 paxman

most underated: shagga big balls taylor (abers - been inj for a couple of years)

Ha ha go Shaggs :thumbsu:

Hey pigpumper is "big balls" as you call him playing this season?

EDFL's top 10 players

Carey DS
Ayres MP
Haucher WC
Bicer GV
Nolan CB
Houlihan Kei
Jorgensen GV
Owen AV
Laverde MP
Randello GV

most overrated - Tim Harvey, Ramsey, Pappin, Buttigieg
most underrated - The whole of west coburg FC,

lakers in 08
Give us your thoughts on what the new Taylors Lakes Committee have done getting rid of Shaun Smith(Senior Coach), Rick Horwood(A/Coach) & Anthony Brown(U18'sCoach).

im not involved in the committee so i don't know exactly why those decisions were made but i do think shaun smith was a bit stiff and did not do much wrong, was great for the club and we thank him for his time.
Rick might have got the A/coach had he wanted it but he wanted to move up in football and is now in a grade.
A Brown im not too surprised with to be honest, great bloke always good for a chat but struggled to get respect from the U/18s players

EDFL's top 10 players

Carey DS
Ayres MP
Haucher WC
Bicer GV
Nolan CB
Houlihan Kei
Jorgensen GV
Owen AV
Laverde MP
Randello GV

most underrated - The whole of west coburg FC,[/quote

some handy players there , houlihan tried going back to sunbury this year i hear and was trying to get out of his two yr deal with keilor, keilor stuck to their guns and wouldnt have a bar of an early termination so houlihan will once agian be playing at keilor makes you wonder if his heart will be in it this year given he really doesnt want to be there

im not involved in the committee so i don't know exactly why those decisions were made but i do think shaun smith was a bit stiff and did not do much wrong, was great for the club and we thank him for his time.
Rick might have got the A/coach had he wanted it but he wanted to move up in football and is now in a grade.
A Brown im not too surprised with to be honest, great bloke always good for a chat but struggled to get respect from the U/18s players

I think you will find that there was no way Rick Horwood would have even considered staying under Steve Burns. Doesn't rate him as a coach. He wanted the Main job if the new committee decided not to re-appoint Shaun Smith.

froggy's EDFL team of the last 10 years

HARRO BORIS - AH ZIROS - OP
C LIDDLE - AH S LLYOD - AH DOC'S - DS
PAXMAN - G D BROWN - KP WOODS - A
BICER - G K CAREY - DS CASEY - A
ALBONES - OP M-CONNELL MILNER - OP
CUFFE - K S GREY EK FRASER - K
MARCY - K EATON - AW GENTILLE - AW LONG - K

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just after some information about the following players from Strathmore who have signed with a club in the bush for 2009: Sam robertson, Steven Benham, Dean Capewell, James watts and Michael Robson. :)

Drove past Clifton Park last night and definately no sign of Van Riet at Abers training. Could the previous rumblings be gaining credence as we speak?

Just after some information about the following players from Strathmore who have signed with a club in the bush for 2009: Sam robertson, Steven Benham, Dean Capewell, James watts and Michael Robson. :)
Believe they're off to Navarre in the Lexton Plains FL.

Robertson was in the AIS/AFL Academy as a 17 year old, came through the Calder Cannons in their gun years and is a neat left footer. Should do alright at country footy level.

Dean Capewell is a 2 time Strathmore premiership player as is Robson I think. Very tough at it. Watts is really talented, good pace however is a bit injury prone.

Dean Capewell is a 2 time Strathmore premiership player as is Robson I think. Very tough at it. Watts is really talented, good pace however is a bit injury prone.

Will Strathmore be able to cover these players?

How has there recruiting gone so far this year anyone can tell us, with Keilor and Abers picking up heaps of new good players they need to try and also recruit to keep up.

No a bad stab it there. Not sure about the overrated section tho. Tim harvey kicked a 100 goals not to long ago and is a duel premieship player, Ramsey and pappin have both won comp medals recently and buttagig was o/s most of this season. It you opinion tho, and u must get around and see alot these blokes play to call them overatted.

EDFL's top 10 players

Carey DS
Ayres MP
Haucher WC
Bicer GV
Nolan CB
Houlihan Kei
Jorgensen GV
Owen AV
Laverde MP
Randello GV

most underrated - The whole of west coburg FC,

Drove past Clifton Park last night and definately no sign of Van Riet at Abers training. Could the previous rumblings be gaining credence as we speak?

have a read on the GVFL thread...Seymours President says he's gone to Abers, while they havent given up hope on signing Saad again for next year.

have a read on the GVFL thread...Seymours President says he's gone to Abers, while they havent given up hope on signing Saad again for next year.

yeah no problems with van reit. abers look to have lined him up a job so all good. he has been away on holidays but in regular contact with coach and president.

bit like the mick egan one, a bloke goes on holidays and next thing you know he has left the club.

yeah no problems with van reit. abers look to have lined him up a job so all good. he has been away on holidays but in regular contact with coach and president.

bit like the mick egan one, a bloke goes on holidays and next thing you know he has left the club.

i wouldnt call training with a nfl club being on holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back