EDFL Moves Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooh. settle down buddy. Easy to get under your skin mate. Im happy to show it to you if you like? massive!!! :thumbsu::D
No problem Cat. Its all good. Normally like reading ure posts, but just defendaing the joint is all. Dont think its worse than any other club. All clubs have ********s. And thanks for the offer mate, but not interested in seeing ure johnson. If you have a sister or a spare chick to share from ure harem, I take a spy on theirs instead! ;)

No problem Cat. Its all good. Normally like reading ure posts, but just defendaing the joint is all. Dont think its worse than any other club. All clubs have ********s. And thanks for the offer mate, but not interested in seeing ure johnson. If you have a sister or a spare chick to share from ure harem, I take a spy on theirs instead! ;)
took it to far with the sister part mate! i think we all know who the dick.head is now!

Being a parent whose son has played in a top A grade club and now in a B grade (roxy) and next year starting in seniors l have found every club has players/fans that are ********s in them and so the stupidity of people saying this and that about who does what and to whom is a waste of time

It is human nature to be jealous especially of other teams in our compettion.

Step 1. get in a do everything that you can for your club.
Find them players, help out at training, drink at the bar, eat the pies in season goal umpire or team manage as best you can.

If you are young enough play in the two's
or
help develop your clubs juniors.
Be around your club as much as you can in a positive way.
Help find a sponsor for the coaches box or the toilet door but do something for your club.
This is the time of year that clubs are looking to find people to take on roles or responsibilites so that committees can have their meetings...

Yes lets talk about the recruits...
(BUT Don't pot a bloke because he can make a quid out of footy)
most of which will go to the clubs that can pay money to them...
BUT
if your club is not in the race for them then YOU must help out...

Not by bagging Marby ( for GA's Bank Account)
Greenvale (for Bruce Kent's BAnk Account)
Keilor (cause they have the most juniors).... etc

get in and give something...
Time to begin with
money if you can...
but at the end of the day you have to be there to support your club...

and bring your work mates and their wives/girlfriends and your kids and their kids and get crowds to the games...

this is vital for every club...

Finally Stop bagging others... make suggestions, and if its not acted upon then maybe it wasn't feasible for a reason you haven't thought of...
but keep trying to help assist benefit and develop your team/club

On a final note...
Marby present the greatest challenge in A grade and it appears (if what we read is correcdt) Pascoe vale the same in B grade...
Fantastic opportunity for 21 blokes to go out following their team plan and goals and see if they are up to it... If your team is working hard now there is every chance... but No ones gives up in december and as we've seen in recent times Grandfinals are not won until they are played... which is in september...

enjoy the heat...
get your players to training...
And pump up your club as much as you can...
Thanks for your time

The Aeroplane
PS i apologise for spelling and grammar if not correct (some get shiity about this...!!)
About Time someone made some sense , get off your butts and help out don't think Just Do

So of the clubs that have started training already as noted in this thread, anyone care to announce some of their new player acquisitions?

marby have beaten geelong for the services of gary ablett jnr. sources close to ablett have said that the marby offer was just too good to refuse.

marby have beaten geelong for the services of gary ablett jnr. sources close to ablett have said that the marby offer was just too good to refuse.

Gee Kwame thats pretty funny. You must of gotten a massive headache thinking of such a smart sledge !!!

Saw Mick McGuane talking to a bloke ( maybe a new recruit ) out the front of a bakery on rose st yesty, anyone know who he is ?

Gee Kwame thats pretty funny. You must of gotten a massive headache thinking of such a smart sledge !!!

Saw Mick McGuane talking to a bloke ( maybe a new recruit ) out the front of a bakery on rose st yesty, anyone know who he is ?
i think that bloke was danny jacobs [port colts] would be a star gun

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's have a look at each club's ins and outs. Feel free to add to the list if I have missed any or I have been misled;

ABERFELDIE
IN - Houli (Coburg)

OUT - Looby (Shepparton), McKee, Runnalls & Egan (Yarrawonga), D.Pound & J.Pound (Pascoe Vale), van Riet (?)

AVONDALE HEIGHTS
IN - C.Johnson (Brisbane Lions), Michael (Brisbane/Essendon), Lloyd (Essendon), Cousland (Oak Park)

OUT - Pearce (WRFL)

CRAIGIEBURN
IN - P.Barnard (Essendon)

OUT -

DOUTTA STARS
IN -

OUT - Ramsay (Southport or Albion)

GREENVALE
IN - Lucas (Essendon)

OUT - Kovacevic (Qld), C.Smith (Keilor Park), Bouzikas

KEILOR
IN - Dulic (Glenroy), D.Limbach (ex Richmond), Jacobs (Essendon/Hawthorn), Ohlsen (Westmeadows)

OUT - D.Borg (?), Fraser (retired)

MARIBYRNONG PARK
IN - Livingston (Carlton), K.McGlynn (Port Melbourne), Pettifer (Richmond), Brown (Western Bulldogs/Richmond), B.Haynes (Essendon)

OUT -

OAK PARK
IN - Plunkett (Heidelberg), Hooper (Wangaratta)

OUT - Harrison (Kyneton), Cousland (Avondale Heights)

STRATHMORE
IN - Cartledge (North Ballarat), Doering (back from Qld), Henneman (Essendon), Johns (Essendon)

OUT - J.Campbell (Echuca), Benson (overseas)

WEST COBURG
IN - R.Smith (Fremantle/West Preston)

OUT - Haouchar (Aberfeldie?/Doutta Stars?/Keilor?), Kaakour & Messaike (Pascoe Vale)

FEEDBACK APPRECIATED...

Let's have a look at each club's ins and outs. Feel free to add to the list if I have missed any or I have been misled;

ABERFELDIE
IN - Houli (Coburg)

OUT - Looby (Shepparton), McKee, Runnalls & Egan (Yarrawonga), D.Pound & J.Pound (Pascoe Vale), van Riet (?)

AVONDALE HEIGHTS
IN - C.Johnson (Brisbane Lions), Michael (Brisbane/Essendon), Lloyd (Essendon), Cousland (Oak Park)

OUT - Pearce (WRFL)

CRAIGIEBURN

OUT -

DOUTTA STARS
IN -

GREENVALE
IN - Lucas (Essendon)

KEILOR
IN - Dulic (Glenroy), D.Limbach (ex Richmond), Jacobs (Essendon/Hawthorn), Ohlsen (Westmeadows)

MARIBYRNONG PARK
IN - Livingston (Carlton), K.McGlynn (Port Melbourne), Pettifer (Richmond), Brown (Western Bulldogs/Richmond), B.Haynes (Essendon)

OUT -

OAK PARK

STRATHMORE
IN - Cartledge (North Ballarat), Doering (back from Qld), Henneman (Essendon), Johns (Essendon)

WEST COBURG

OUT - Haouchar (Aberfeldie?/Doutta Stars?/Keilor?), Kaakour & Messaike (Pascoe Vale)

FEEDBACK APPRECIATED...

rabee haouchar is off to abers, mo kaakour is staying at wests. also brad morris from abers off to pascoe vale aswell.

CRAIGIEBURN

OUT - D.Saliba, J.Turner, S.Jacobs, J.Hollingsworth (Wallan), Daniel Sage,
Haydon Lamaro, Steve Pretty, Jesse Silver,

Hopefully theres going to be some big IN'S!!

ABERFELDIE
IN - Houli (Coburg)

OUT - Looby (Shepparton), McKee, Runnalls & Egan (Yarrawonga), D.Pound & J.Pound (Pascoe Vale), Van Riet (?)

I believe Houli has already been on the Abers list for the last two seasons and played seniors when available from Coburg, so he's hardly an 'in'.

J. Pound (younger bro) will stay with his mates. Saw him last night as I drove through the car park during training.

The club has had strong numbers at training if what I saw is anything to go by.

An Abers player I know tells me that Runnalls and Stevenson are playing football at the moment with the Palmerston Magpies in Darwin.

Other losses include Patty O'Brien (to play up the bush due to heavy work commitments). Word around the traps is that Van Riet is heading down the old Calder Highway to Keilor!

Not sure on Rabie Houcher tho. Good pick up if they can hold him. Has there been a falling out at Westy?

No news about signings on the Abers website but apparently they are training tonight so might call past to watch.

ABERFELDIE
IN - Houli (Coburg)

AVONDALE HEIGHTS

OUT - Pearce (WRFL)

CRAIGIEBURN

OUT -

DOUTTA STARS
IN -

GREENVALE
IN - Lucas (Essendon)

KEILOR

MARIBYRNONG PARK

OUT -

OAK PARK

STRATHMORE

WEST COBURG

FEEDBACK APPRECIATED...
travis Dulic is NOT going to keilor! Get it through your heads people!
do you understand???
TRAVIS DULIC FROM GLENROY WILL NOT BE PLAYING AT KEILOR IN 2010!!!!

ABERFELDIE
IN - Houli (Coburg)

AVONDALE HEIGHTS

OUT - Pearce (WRFL)

CRAIGIEBURN

OUT -

DOUTTA STARS
IN -

GREENVALE
IN - Lucas (Essendon)

KEILOR

MARIBYRNONG PARK

OUT -

OAK PARK

STRATHMORE

WEST COBURG

FEEDBACK APPRECIATED...

Dulic is at Keilor, get over it.
I beleive Avondale has also lost Hill, Francis, Webb, there CHB for the year injured and will get back Monteith halfway through. Pearce is of to Keilor.
Cant be all true about Marby they must have lost a few.

ABERFELDIE
IN - Houli (Coburg)

AVONDALE HEIGHTS

OUT - Pearce (WRFL)

CRAIGIEBURN

OUT -

DOUTTA STARS
IN -

GREENVALE
IN - Lucas (Essendon)

KEILOR

MARIBYRNONG PARK

OUT -

OAK PARK

STRATHMORE

WEST COBURG

FEEDBACK APPRECIATED...

rhodes has been at training so far so it will be interesting to see when he starts at avondale, dont be so sure on lucas at greenvale either, can count d. stone in at oakers as well and hopefully we will be able to name a few more within the next couple of days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back