EDFL Moves Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can't speak for everyone else that frequents this thread, but i'm sick to death of hearing about this Dulic, has anyone got any news of note? From what i've gathered from the last 1,000 posts he doesn't rate himself highly enough to have a crack at A Grade, In my book getting beaten by 15+ goals each isn't competing in A Grade, its participating, which was obviously out of his and the Roys control, but playing in a competitive team against others of the same calibre is a whole different kettle of fish, and he doesn't have the want nor will to do it so lets move on shall we..

maybeeee they want to get there team into a grade and make a good side there is something called loyal u ******

oh must have hit a sore spot then.. if he was loyal he wouldn't have even been considering leaving, let alone training and committing with other clubs.. I wouldnt say loyalty has anything to do with his staying, i would say $$$, and good on him if he can get it..

i can't speak for everyone else that frequents this thread, but i'm sick to death of hearing about this Dulic, has anyone got any news of note? From what i've gathered from the last 1,000 posts he doesn't rate himself highly enough to have a crack at A Grade, In my book getting beaten by 15+ goals each isn't competing in A Grade, its participating, which was obviously out of his and the Roys control, but playing in a competitive team against others of the same calibre is a whole different kettle of fish, and he doesn't have the want nor will to do it so lets move on shall we..

The guy decided to stay at glenroy, whether that be for money, to play with friends, or to help glenroy be successful, (could be a combination of these things or others), but the guy has made that decision so everyone is gonna have to just deal with it.
Getting on here and potting the bloke saying he doesnt rate himself or have the will to test himself is pretty ordinary and just sounds like sour grapes to me.
i like trav and many others stuck around last year when the chips were down and it was a long year, and alot of weeks we were not competitive, but we still played A grade footy.
And before you get back to your we were only participating last year, i've been apart of A grade teams that were giving out the hidings for many years, and i still believe i could play A grade footy at any club, but i choose to play at glenroy because that is what makes me happy, and i'm not writing this to pump up my own tyres, it's just to point out that we all have a right to make our own decisions and for our own reasons.

now lets use some of your good advice and get off the dulic topic, i'm sure there is plenty of other stuff we can talk about, there is always something happening in the EDFL.

The guy decided to stay at glenroy, whether that be for money, to play with friends, or to help glenroy be successful, (could be a combination of these things or others), but the guy has made that decision so everyone is gonna have to just deal with it.
Getting on here and potting the bloke saying he doesnt rate himself or have the will to test himself is pretty ordinary and just sounds like sour grapes to me.
i like trav and many others stuck around last year when the chips were down and it was a long year, and alot of weeks we were not competitive, but we still played A grade footy.
And before you get back to your we were only participating last year, i've been apart of A grade teams that were giving out the hidings for many years, and i still believe i could play A grade footy at any club, but i choose to play at glenroy because that is what makes me happy, and i'm not writing this to pump up my own tyres, it's just to point out that we all have a right to make our own decisions and for our own reasons.

now lets use some of your good advice and get off the dulic topic, i'm sure there is plenty of other stuff we can talk about, there is always something happening in the EDFL.

Well said..

I personally think it's great that Kite and Dulic are going back to/staying at Glenroy. As at the end of the day local footy is about having a kick with your mates.
Through personal dealings with a few of the blokes down there it's doubtful you could find a more passionate group of players about their footy club.:thumbsu:

Aaron Kite is genuinely quick and with his height and agility would make a much better sprinter than a footballer. Seeing he is only playing EDFL B Grade, (if what I read on here is true), might be worth seeking out a good sprint coach in the north-west suburbs and look towards some of the big pro races on offer. A bloke like him could do some damage.

Incidentally Glenroy have a bloke at their club who has run in 4 consecutive Stawell Gift finals. Might be worth talking to him.

Avondale people are telling me that Mal Michael signed to play for Avondale Heights,
when is the Avondale vs Greenvale game, Michael, Lucas, what a match up.

Go Marby in 2010.

hey marby, heard gareth daly is going over to st kilda city to play with some mates. that was the rumour @ the motel last night. any truth to that, is he a money chaser?

Mangoplah Cookardinia United Eastlakes Goannas (MCUE) are looking for prospective players for the upcoming season. Mangoplah is situated approximately 32kms South of Wagga Wagga in inland NSW.
Mangoplah participates in the Riverina Football League which is the strongest league in the Riverina MIA region. The club has a proud history and with our strong junior base are looking to add to that in 2010.
The goannas have retained all players from last year and appointed two more and feel that a couple more experienced footballers would help us take the next step.

The club has available a large number of job opportunities in Wagga Wagga including solicitor, scaffolder, carpenter, farm manager, physiotherapist, metal fabricator, draftsperson and a large number of other trades.

A senior coaching position is also available...

Anyone interested in becoming part of a tight knit footy club, in a strong competition, with good support please send me a private message with your credentials and we will continue discussions from there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keilor Park Football Club looking for a practice game on the 13th March (away) or the 27th March (home or away) against an A Grade opponent.

Senior, Reserves & 18's.

Any interested clubs shoot through a PM.

Thanks guys!

Page 8 of the HUN Sport section is reporting that Lloyd is expected to line up for Avondale this season.

If this is true and Matty Lloyd lines up for Avondale in a couple of matches it would be awesome for the league. When does Greenvale play Avondale? Lloyd at one end and Scotty Lucas at the other. Some champions of the last decade in the AFL playing local footy in the EDFL .

If this is true and Matty Lloyd lines up for Avondale in a couple of matches it would be awesome for the league. When does Greenvale play Avondale? Lloyd at one end and Scotty Lucas at the other. Some champions of the last decade in the AFL playing local footy in the EDFL .

Hey man, good info, thanks.

Its funny you mention the great mercenery he has popped up at Airport West cant beleive they have fallen for his shit they obviously never spoke to Balranald,Mooroopna some crap mob he played for last year and every club he has rorted for the last decade Good Luck Eagles,mumbles from Mumbei will ruin your joint.

Don't you worry about what APW is doing. Singh had an injury interupted year last year. Name a club he has not delivered for,plenty of goals. He has made enough coin out footy to set his life up, expect him to see out his playing days at the eagles and both paties will be more than happy. There are plenty more footballers out there getting over paid and not delivering.
Yes I am a mate of singhy and he is a good bloke and does not take himself to seriously. So unless u know him don't be to quick to judge!!

Don't you worry about what APW is doing. Singh had an injury interupted year last year. Name a club he has not delivered for,plenty of goals. He has made enough coin out footy to set his life up, expect him to see out his playing days at the eagles and both paties will be more than happy. There are plenty more footballers out there getting over paid and not delivering.
Yes I am a mate of singhy and he is a good bloke and does not take himself to seriously. So unless u know him don't be to quick to judge!!

Eaglehawk is a club you did not deliver for just ask Derek Filo Singhy. I would say that Balranald would say that you didn't deliver fo them either. yes you beat up on the poor sides but you went missing against the good sides especially Grand Final day:p

singhy also didn't deliver for mooroopna. the cats were 40pts up at half time in there first final for 17yrs but singhi hadn't got a kick so sat outside on a ute sulking. cats got ran over singhy nowhere to be seen!

He didn't deliver for Lower PLenty either, when he is harrassed by a full back he goes to water, thats about all I noticed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back