EDFL Moves Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
any chance that someone could post a list of confirmed in's & out's for all the A-grade clubs?
Surely are the usual recruiting whispers and rumours have just about finished and we can get down to some facts of who is looking the goods for 2010 :thumbsu:

True he will be a better player with the team Keilor has but that also shows what sort of bloke he is. Walked out on a team cause he found it too hard. Gun at Seymour in a good team, and while he was bvery good for Abers he left cause it was too hard.

I am pretty sure you'll find that the reason he left was because rioli and barham are quite possible the 2 worst coaches in A grade and the club doesn't have the culture to turn into a successful team whilst certain people are there.

I think you'll find this is why McKee, Egan, Runnalls , Stevenson etc are also leaving the club![/quote]

you wouldnt know the reason why van Reit left the club. whats the saying no individual is bigger than the team..... I do agree he will be very good player at Keilor.

As for the others leaving if abers are to be successful we need to change the whole club and we have started that. with these players we didnt get anywhere and they have decided to move on for hopefully more success and good luck to them. All great blokes and have given abers very good service.

At abers we have about 5 players over the age of 24 that will be playing seniors so the way the club is going is trying to build a team as we dont have the resources other clubs have to try and buy all the best players....

At abers we have about 5 players over the age of 24 that will be playing seniors so the way the club is going is trying to build a team as we dont have the resources other clubs have to try and buy all the best players....[/quote]

Nor do you have the off field structure & or resources for success.

Strong Juniors, Excellent facilities however sadly thats where it ends!

At abers we have about 5 players over the age of 24 that will be playing seniors so the way the club is going is trying to build a team as we dont have the resources other clubs have to try and buy all the best players....

Nor do you have the off field structure & or resources for success.

Strong Juniors, Excellent facilities however sadly thats where it ends![/quote]

not going to get into talking to losers who know nothing about football....

reasources I meant money look at the successful clubs in the past 10 years strathmore the first team to spend money, Greenvale spend a lot we all know Marby do. Keilor are the other team and they also spend but probably not as much as the other three. Having good juniors does not mean it will convert into success for seniors. lots of players go play better football and others just dont have time to play.

Before money came into local footy abers were playing finals thing change hopefully the next ten years different teams can come up and others drop off.....

any chance that someone could post a list of confirmed in's & out's for all the A-grade clubs?
Surely are the usual recruiting whispers and rumours have just about finished and we can get down to some facts of who is looking the goods for 2010 :thumbsu:

At this time of year every club is looking the goods in 2010.

Abers were at the cross roads when they got Christian and his merry men down there.

Nothing against him personally, but surely Abers must have had to look at the others clubs he and his team had been through.

Every one of them a failure, and the same group of guys just moved on to the next club,

Dean is just an extension of this and needs to be unloaded by mid point of 2010 if no signs for improvement in 2011 is shown

They need a clean sweep

Abers were at the cross roads when they got Christian and his merry men down there.

Nothing against him personally, but surely Abers must have had to look at the others clubs he and his team had been through.

Every one of them a failure, and the same group of guys just moved on to the next club,

Dean is just an extension of this and needs to be unloaded by mid point of 2010 if no signs for improvement in 2011 is shown

They need a clean sweep

the only other club Dean has been involved in is Keilor park to my knowledge and Christian was never involverd at abers at all. yes they went to B Grade but someone has to and Keilor park dont have a very good history and they couldnt compete with A grade...

Eagle you seem to know a lot about abers or you think you do. I dont normally post on here but when people talk crap then they should be told...

Everyone knows abers is struggling and they have started cleaning up but it is not going to take one year to do this and hopefully we can stay in A grade and hopefully become a force like we were last 90's and early 2000's.

So because Dean

the only other club Dean has been involved in is Keilor park to my knowledge and Christian was never involverd at abers at all. yes they went to B Grade but someone has to and Keilor park dont have a very good history and they couldnt compete with A grade...

Eagle you seem to know a lot about abers or you think you do. I dont normally post on here but when people talk crap then they should be told...

Everyone knows abers is struggling and they have started cleaning up but it is not going to take one year to do this and hopefully we can stay in A grade and hopefully become a force like we were last 90's and early 2000's.

Well said, it's very frustrating seeing all this crap written. Its pretty obvious that everybody that has a pop at a club has a motive...would love to know some of the identities of these people.

Completely different topic, Douttas picked up former West Coast Eagle and BOG in TAC cup final a couple years ago Ashley Arrowsmith...decent recruit to replace the outgoing Ramsey. Picked up a WAFL ruckman, Jones, as well.

Well said, it's very frustrating seeing all this crap written. Its pretty obvious that everybody that has a pop at a club has a motive...would love to know some of the identities of these people.

Completely different topic, Douttas picked up former West Coast Eagle and BOG in TAC cup final a couple years ago Ashley Arrowsmith...decent recruit to replace the outgoing Ramsey. Picked up a WAFL ruckman, Jones, as well.
Get your facts right Arrowsmith signed and playing at the Bullants.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking at that, it looks like Moonee Valley have picked up some quality players mostly from West Coburg they could be the smokey in B Grade.
only smoke at moonee valley is the chips burning at the kiosk
without being to harsh they have blooded a couple of young guys from the 18s that have shown promise good luck to them but still building a team mid ladder finish my guess

Think Christian was assistant with Dean and Moran when Snake was coaching in 08. Played a few games in the 2s also.

Think Christian was assistant with Dean and Moran when Snake was coaching in 08. Played a few games in the 2s also.

Correct, I was going to reply with this, but apparently I dont know what I am talking about ;)

Had a look at EDFL footy home page. The site operated by Pillios. Here is an indication on who the 'A' grade and 'B' grade teams have recruited and loss so far. under the headline COMINGS & GOINGS for 2010
http://edflfooty.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=recent

A Grade;

MARIBYRNONG PARK (Luke Dipietro)

IN’S - Luke Livingston, Kurt Mcglynn (Kerang), Ben Haynes (Silvan) Josh Tanner (returning from injury), John Rombotis (Penninsula VAFA)

OUT’S – David Gillespie (Shepparton), Matthew Dennis (Coburg VFL), Brendo White (QAFL), Grant Ziros, Ben Kinnear (both retired),

GREENVALE (Bruce Kent)

IN’S – Scott Lucas (Essendon AFL), Nicholas Raines, Matthew & Luke Smith, Quality Under18 kids,

OUT’S – Ramazan Pekes, Hanifi Pekes (Albion), Chris Smith (Keilor Park), David Kovacevic (QLD), Sam Lagozzino (Mooroopna)

STRATHMORE – (John Elliot)

IN’S – Jordon Doering (Southport), Glen Carrick (Coburg), Tristian Cartledge (Essendon AFL/VFL), Michael Robson, Daniel Barclay (returning),

OUT’S – Jayson Watts (Strathmore), Glenn Campbell, Xavier & Jamus Campbell (Echuca), Dave Benson (OEG), Thomas Mendico (Ex Calder/Vermont), Rhys Contessa (Bundoora)

KEILOR (Kevin O’Reilly)

IN’S – Rod Van Reit (Aberfeldie), Matt Pearce, Nigel Hill (Avondale), Travis Maloney, Tim Clinnick (full seasons), Travis Maloney, Jacob Koroneos, Daniel Cooper (OEG), thingySON (St Albans),

OUT’S – Lee Fraser, Andrew Ball (retired), Mikka James, James Papalia (Bendigo VFL – listed), Dave Borg (Kyeton), Nick Grigg (East Keilor)

WEST COBURG (Julie Zouzonis)

IN’S – Ryan Smith (Fremantle), Scott Grainger (Norwood EFL), Gladman (Geelong)

OUT’S – Rabee Houcher (Abers), Rob Hudson (Bendigo Bombers) Ben Power (DS), Daniel McFerran (Mont), Danny Messaike (PV), Mass Khouri, John Salloum (Moonee Valley), Bassman Abdul Wahed, Tony Rosios, Kassam Ahmed (Hadfield),

DOUTTA STARS (Brett Anderson)

IN’S –Daniel Jones (Claremont WAFL), Ben Power, Sam Tankard, Dean Chester, Ayden George (Nth Ballarat), Jai Audley (Doncaster), Brendon George (returning), John McNamara (St Kilda City), Simon Collis (19 yr old from Assumption – midfield.forward – can play), Brent Taylor (Kerang/Bendigo Bombers) Ashley Arrowsmith (West Coast Eagles) 50 - 50

OUT’S – Luke Wilson, Dillon Wright (Sunbury), Aaron Ramsay (Keilor), Steven Glenn (Albion),

ABERFELDIE (John Larkins)

IN’S – Rabee Haouchar (WC), Tim Aumann (O&M), Daniel Hewlett (GVFL), Kris Zane (QAFL), Josh Bribben (Shepparton GVFL), Brad Norhaulsen (returning),

OUT’S – Clint Runnalls, Steve McKee, Mick Egan, Tom Looby, Josh Pound, Brad Morris,

CRAIGIEBURN (Bernie Shinners)

IN’S – Ang Lekkas, Ang Christou, Adam Ramanaskus (60 – 40), Aaron Henneman (30-70), Michael Sindoni (Jacana), Travis Delany (Lower Plenty 2’s), Terrence Upoko (Lalor)

OUT’S – Shane Jacobs, David Saliba, James Turner, Jamie Hollingsworth (Wallan), Brent Gordon (APW), Daniel Sage, Haydon Lamaro (Mernda), Steve Pretty, Jesse Silver, Paul & Rohan King (North Heidelberg)

AVONDALE HEIGHTS (Rocky Cuzzipi - Dean Campbell)

IN’S – Chris Johnson (Brisbane Lions AFL), Ben Kelso, Roden Aldridge (Westmeadows), Ryan Monteath (returning injury), (Matthew & Brad Lloyd – 6/8 games), Josh Grabowski (Geelong Falcons), Ezra Peitsch (Sydney), Kirk Lang (Lancefield)

OUT’S – Matt Pearce, Nigel Hill (Keilor), Craig Kurziscki (KP), Dean Francis (VAFA) Sam Livingstone (SANFL – Sth Adelaide), Beau Hopkins (Kyeton), Steven McIntyre (Shepp Swans),

OAK PARK (Daryl Schimmabulsh/ Phil Plunkett)

IN’S – Michael Hooper, Sam Higgs (Wangaratta), Dave Stone, Ben Whelan (Balwyn), Justin Murphy (Heidelberg) 50 - 50

OUT’S – Ray Harrison, Ben Turner, Wayne Foster, Matt Sciberras (Kyeton), Andrew White (Heidelberg),

Great work with this Matty - plenty of movements from all clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back