EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
sticks04 said:
Kilor (aka Keilor) were due to play Parkside on Saturday but due to a longer night series campaign than expected they couldn't field a side following Fridays final against Oak Park...

New Coach is Adam Edwards a former premiership captain / coach in 96,97. Comes with alot of premiership success (4 in total at Keilor) and is being assisted by his best mate Rod 'Bluey' Callahan (6 X Keilor premiership player)... Club has obviously decided to generate some Keilor winning spirit back into the group following the Callendar era....

As with most seasons expect Keilor to be in the finals mix... Will need a few things to go right to be able to compete it with Strathmores and Greenvales... Patterson and Cuffe being fit will be a huge factor in their success this season.... Will no more after this Saturday when they take on the best football team to grace our shores !!!
ok cool sounds like a lot of success. good luck as they played well in night series. Does the coach teach at essendon grammer? Or the assis? Who won the night comp?

sticks04 said:
Kilor (aka Keilor) were due to play Parkside on Saturday but due to a longer night series campaign than expected they couldn't field a side following Fridays final against Oak Park...

New Coach is Adam Edwards a former premiership captain / coach in 96,97. Comes with alot of premiership success (4 in total at Keilor) and is being assisted by his best mate Rod 'Bluey' Callahan (6 X Keilor premiership player)... Club has obviously decided to generate some Keilor winning spirit back into the group following the Callendar era....

As with most seasons expect Keilor to be in the finals mix... Will need a few things to go right to be able to compete it with Strathmores and Greenvales... Patterson and Cuffe being fit will be a huge factor in their success this season.... Will no more after this Saturday when they take on the best football team to grace our shores !!!

Think you're probably taliking up Strathmore to take a bit of pressure off the coaching staff. If we lose it was because Strathmore are the bench mark, if Keilor win the coach is a genius!

Gotheroos said:
What's happened EDFL MAN you seem to be a completely different person???:thumbsu: Good to see.

Nothing has happened WRFL Fan, sometimes messages can come across the wrong way and are percieved the wrong way!!! :eek: :thumbsu:

son06 said:
i agree, people trying to tip upsets and all this crap, i might start giving my opinion come round 10 when i have played everyside and all teams have played eachother.
we played keilor twice in the night series,( if intelligent enough you will work out what side that is) and we beat them by 5 goals once and lost the final by 3 points, so by what everyone is saying, should i assume we will be finals contenders. we just want to be competitive and i will let you know if we are after 9 rounds.
reckon sundays game against abers will be a cracker, cant wait to see there forward line in action, especially our good old mate sheps, hope we dont let them fire:eek:

that is a fair point son06 people are not giving oak park much hope because of the players use have lost. i seen the night series grand final and it looked like you guys were flat compared to your previus games. could you give us a little info on the young crop you have coming through

aberdaberdo said:
Think you're probably taliking up Strathmore to take a bit of pressure off the coaching staff. If we lose it was because Strathmore are the bench mark, if Keilor win the coach is a genius!

Only judging strathmore on the talk on this site...... As I've said earlierthe EDFL is littered with February champions who were beatend by less talented, more disciplined, closer units..... ie Keilor 06, Douttas 99, Oak park 03 and even Smore in 05...

Round 1 results are irrelevant... no geniuses to be made in round 1......

EDFL MAN said:
From all reports thats corrected, wont name players involved.
Player that was king hit has/will leave the club due to the club not sacking the player that king hit the other.

Has it all settled down edfl man, things back on track leading into round one....:thumbsu:

litening said:
Has it all settled down edfl man, things back on track leading into round one....:thumbsu:

Tune into the Opening Program of
ESSENDON DISTRICT KNOWS FOOTBALL

Tonight on Channel 31.
6:30pm to 7:30pm weekly.

All the years footy talk, previews, reviews and much more.

Giveyathemail said:
That would be the typical reply of someone completly devoid of any success whatsoever...;)

I doubted I'd get away with that reply without being drawn into the 'poll'. I have had success with footy and other sports at a state level in fact. I've also been at clubs without success... The point being that the level of personal success has no bearing on an individuals sporting knowledge maybe just some poor club selections or different priorities..;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

EDFL MAN said:
To be honest litening, one player doesnt make a team, l think the club will be fine and move on. :thumbsu:

the player in question will b a big loss 4 west. i thought he was their best player in last yrs granny

localfooty said:
the player in question will b a big loss 4 west. i thought he was their best player in last yrs granny

The club has made there choice in regards to the matter, l suppose they have to live with it localfooty. Anyway back to footy news.

Hard Ball Get said:
Yea I watched it
It was ok
Rhombotis was painful to watch.
Matty dont get him back!!

Agree with this Rombo doesnt know enough about any other side besides Roxy and a few Div 2 and no knowledge of A grade so doesnt deserve a spot on the panel. Brett Scott was good though.

EDFL MAN said:
The club has made there choice in regards to the matter, l suppose they have to live with it localfooty. Anyway back to footy news.
Nice throw off there EDFL man, but I believe it is news when 2 of your best players are punching on a week out from the first game.

JC1981 said:
Agree with this Rombo doesnt know enough about any other side besides Roxy and a few Div 2 and no knowledge of A grade so doesnt deserve a spot on the panel. Brett Scott was good though.

Totally agree with this post if this rombo was the guy with the cream suit. I dont thtink matty will be getting him back on, he gave him nothing. The other dude (Brett Scott) was good.

Travvy43 said:
Totally agree with this post if this rombo was the guy with the cream suit. I dont thtink matty will be getting him back on, he gave him nothing. The other dude (Brett Scott) was good.

travvy43, what was said about strathmore? interested to hear what pillios has to say about them

Gez03 said:
Nice throw off there EDFL man, but I believe it is news when 2 of your best players are punching on a week out from the first game.

Just another chink in the armour, hey Gez.

Anything that un settles your biggest threat is good at this time of the year hey ??

TonyCampbell06 said:
travvy43, what was said about strathmore? interested to hear what pillios has to say about them

Just missed their wrap on strathmore, only caught the show from when they were talking about Greenvale onwards.

When talking about greenvale though they were saying that they have picked up 6-7 quality players, but then said strathmore though had maybe picked up 11 quality players.

What did make me laugh though was that Marby Park had Murphy on their departures list, he never played there last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back