EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDFL MAN said:
Come on Bricksta.....You seem to know a hell of alot about the team/players/positions and how they line up etc......:thumbsu:
You have to much knowledge to just be watching them every second week! :rolleyes:

Come on boys take it from me i am not involved just very observant, just like BARTS, when i watch a game i actually watch the GAME...:eek: :thumbsu:

And i like to jump on here during the day cause it is interesting to listen to other peoples comments and thoughts on games and players

bricksta said:
Come on boys take it from me i am not involved just very observant, just like BARTS, when i watch a game i actually watch the GAME...:eek: :thumbsu:

And i like to jump on here during the day cause it is interesting to listen to other peoples comments and thoughts on games and players

As i said before just to be an observer is a joke to know holman as nutter. Do you stand with the 2's players in the pocket at the cricket nets or with the older ******** heads on the balcony?

d-mac3276 said:
EDFL MAN said:
just so u boys know a 6 foot 6 african american against a 6 foot 3 angry samoan i think i know who i would back in a hurry coz thats who the don of footy is

Well well well, you know him d-mac3276. Guilty by association in my mind.
Sound like a top bloke, ashame he cant use his computer anymore for bigfooty.
By the way l was talking about c ock size....for when he gets bent over. :eek:

bricksta said:
Why do you ask giveyathemail?????
It was a B Grade team that has almost gone up a few times but never good enough just like me...:)

Just curious mate... Sounds like Mernda or Reservoir to me.

EDFL MAN said:
d-mac3276 said:
Well well well, you know him d-mac3276. Guilty by association in my mind.
Sound like a top bloke, ashame he cant use his computer anymore for bigfooty.
By the way l was talking about c ock size....for when he gets bent over. :eek:
yeah i do know him and who just got on here for a ******** stir which worked succesfully and if i'm guilty by association then hang me coz the guy was just taking the ******** basically he was talking ******** which by the looks of most of these quotes is what everyone else does u would have to agree not much footy talk

bricksta said:
Pretty good mate played at Mernda and at Whittlesea....

bricksta, did you ever play against matty james of north heidelberg and heidelberg west??? he's been around for many many years and i'm guessing you might have played against him? dvfl stalwart!

bricksta said:
Pretty good mate played at Mernda and at Whittlesea....

Oh ok.... Whittlesea have challenged a few times as well, but Mernda being the biggest bridesmaid since the sheila outta Shallow Hal :thumbsu:

Have a good day boys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TonyCampbell06 said:
bricksta, did you ever play against matty james of north heidelberg and heidelberg west??? he's been around for many many years and i'm guessing you might have played against him? dvfl stalwart!

Name doesnt ring a bell mate but i did finish playing in 1995 probably as you blokes were just starting under 10s.....:p

Giveyathemail said:
Oh ok.... Whittlesea have challenged a few times as well, but Mernda being the biggest bridesmaid since the sheila outta Shallow Hal :thumbsu:

Have a good day boys.

that they are i played the year before they went up in the early 90s i think it was 91 before i switched, couple of good players especially d bradley who ended up captaining them for a couple of years and his little brother cam who was hard at it but not much after that:thumbsu: .....

enjoy the rest of the day boys....

Giveyathemail said:

Have a good day boys.

Played at whittlesea and l have to say they are biggest bunch of inbreed blokes l have played with, thats why thay are still in B grade in my opinion.

bricksta said:
Name doesnt ring a bell mate but i did finish playing in 1995 probably as you blokes were just starting under 10s.....:p

that would put you in your 40s then Bricksta. you are a veteran!

EDFL MAN said:
Played at whittlesea and l have to say they are biggest bunch of inbreed blokes l have played with, thats why thay are still in B grade in my opinion.

interesting Mr EDFL man what years did you play and did you play with Owens, Davies, Ventura and the Hanlon boys...?:confused:

Again it was hard to get a game unless you were one of the boys.....:)

EDFL MAN said:

Yeah I havent had much to do with them myself.... alot blokes that run around up there that claim to be Tarzan, but play like Jane. Not a real hard, fighting club....

d-mac3276 said:
EDFL MAN said:
yeah i do know him and who just got on here for a ******** stir which worked succesfully and if i'm guilty by association then hang me coz the guy was just taking the ******** basically he was talking ******** which by the looks of most of these quotes is what everyone else does u would have to agree not much footy talk

Well, just a ******** stir....! As l said before, he must be a nice bloke and a man of muscles to sit behind a computer screen and make low act remarks about other cultures. I dont see anyone else on here making comments of that type or jus maybe d-mac3276 you agree with him! :thumbsdown:
If so, don't be shy to let the football public know your name or even just your playing number, some blokes could have some fun playing againts you.......:eek:

bricksta said:
interesting Mr EDFL man what years did you play and did you play with Owens, Davies, Ventura and the Hanlon boys...?:confused:

Again it was hard to get a game unless you were one of the boys.....:)

I played there in 02/03, was one of the player imports. Coached in my first year by Easten, 2nd year by Hennan who was sacked after we lost to Kinglake.......:eek:

Agree with your comments bricksta, if your not from there your not excepted as being named/know as a city boy.
Hanlon boys are great blokes l might add. :thumbsu:

EDFL MAN said:
I played there in 02/03, was one of the player imports. Coached in my first year by Easten, 2nd year by Hennan who was sacked after we lost to Kinglake.......:eek:

Agree with your comments bricksta, if your not from there your not excepted as being named/know as a city boy.

That they are, and Easto is a great coach... Not renowned for wanting to part with too much cash to intice some decent players from outside their close knit community. Which is pretty rough considering how much the locals, through buisnesses and personal investment, put into that club.

Giveyathemail said:
That they are, and Easto is a great coach... Not renowned for wanting to part with too much cash to intice some decent players from outside their close knit community. Which is pretty rough considering how much the locals, through buisnesses and personal investment, put into that club.

Easto, great bloke there's not doubt about that. :thumbsu:

Yeah totally agree, it's a different world down that way!!! :eek:

EDFL MAN said:

oh i think i remember that day was it the one were you came back from 8 goals down at 3qtr to hit the front only to lose by 1 goalme back to hit the front only to lose????:eek: :) :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back