EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
mick77 said:
You're right on the ball there!!! Cudmore got him good and pillios didn't know what hit him. Think Zouzounis then came and in and got him too. I've played against cudmore and all i can say is i'm glad it was pillios and not me!

Tough players those 2, the best thing is it was all fair and l hear Pillios had actually subscribed for cover for 2006. Dont think he will need it seeing he wont get a game!

mitch_fc said:
i know ******** all about EDFL, but at least that Pilios bloke has the balls to use his own name....

Yeah ofcourse he uses his own name, he wants everyone to know who he is. By the sounds of it you nothing about the comp or the edfl!

3 WOODSTOCK CANS said:
Yeah ofcourse he uses his own name, he wants everyone to know who he is. By the sounds of it you nothing about the comp or the edfl!
any chance of the EDFL having Maribyrnong v West Coburg play on a Sunday so as we can all have a look at what should be a great contest. Could be a record B grade home and away crowd!

hammer said:
any chance of the EDFL having Maribyrnong v West Coburg play on a Sunday so as we can all have a look at what should be a great contest. Could be a record B grade home and away crowd!

You can only hope, it would be a jem!
Wouldnt miss it for the world, they could even maybe have it on channel 31 or a replay of it!

lastest news spike mickhelwaite is staying at oak park due to fact that there money is coming from the same source it did three years ago.they didn't get paid then and they wont get paid now.

cliffy said:
lastest news spike mickhelwaite is staying at oak park due to fact that there money is coming from the same source it did three years ago.they didn't get paid then and they wont get paid now.

mark mercuri is going to play for airport west whenever he is available on a saturday.

rioli brownlow said:
mark mercuri is going to play for airport west whenever he is available on a saturday.
isn`t Airport West the club that said under no cicumstances will we waver from our junior program even if it means treading water for a year or two. Then what happens they let KD take over the recruiting and in come the "JUNIORS" Barclay, Pappa, Eaton, Pardo, Senese, Collier, Mercuri and KD has the nerve to criticise Allison Park!

Only just heard the other day Mercuri & Barclay want to play one year togehter, doubtful this year but definitely next season. Mercuri is travelling again - world cup then through europe so not fair to take a spot for first 6 games from a young fella.

Dont think Eaton is going to pull em on - can anybody confirm.

They have recruited some experience but after watching em last year, besides gentile, they really need it, hardly another player over 25.

APW have pulled some good guys together will certainly assist with the development of the younger guys.

If Mercuri plays will be the icing on the cake.

Sounds like a few guys a worried that they might be the sleepers after Marby and WC have belted each other up ???

Remember Stephen Bradbury, cruised on through for a gold meld when all the other crashed and burned

cliffy said:

he is back at West mate! :thumbsu:

JAMA said:
APW have pulled some good guys together will certainly assist with the development of the younger guys.

If Mercuri plays will be the icing on the cake.

Sounds like a few guys a worried that they might be the sleepers after Marby and WC have belted each other up ???

Remember Stephen Bradbury, cruised on through for a gold meld when all the other crashed and burned

Mercuri will not play, going overseas. With the players they have picked up AW they will be up there but they will find it hard with no middle teal players which come to the fore during the middle and end of the season!
Just remember its a long season!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

caveman said:
yeah mate they are both there! :)

Thats great to hear caveman, they are both good players l hear from all reports! West are looking good for 2006 even tho they havent signed any big names....!:thumbsu: :)

HARDNUT1 said:
Mercuri will not play, going overseas. With the players they have picked up AW they will be up there but they will find it hard with no middle teal players which come to the fore during the middle and end of the season!
Just remember its a long season!

do you know him personally?? if not how do you know that?
i work with one of his best mates and he said when he is available he will play, and yes is common knowledge that he is going to europe in june, back will be back end of july. wants to play a year with barclay, and wouldn't do it at k.p

For all of those concerned....mercuri has not committed to anything. If he plays i heard he will play at APW.

Youth policy still exists.....average age last year was 23, with 6 1st year seniors in that.

APW if they get it together with or without Mercuri will be in the mix. Maybe not top two but should make the finals and then will have a say!!!!!

cliffy said:

Saw Spike with all the Oaker boys at Waterloo the other week, but said he will be at the Burgers.

Looks like some duds have come onto this site over the past week. It is downgrading. Feel sorry for my West Coburg mates having desperate supporters like these gooses.

Why don't Mick 77, 3 Woodstock Cans and the other dud go to Sydney Road or even down to LAMBS IN CHAPEL and play with each other, as nobody wants to talk or listen to them. Nobody like you fellas.
That's right get the hint. Just take a breather, don't worry about writing back, just turn your computer off and look in the mirror and realise that you are a FOOL.
Uncle Dom is alright as he is a bit older.

Matthew Pillios said:
Saw Spike with all the Oaker boys at Waterloo the other week, but said he will be at the Burgers.

Looks like some duds have come onto this site over the past week. It is downgrading. Feel sorry for my West Coburg mates having desperate supporters like these gooses.

Why don't Mick 77, 3 Woodstock Cans and the other dud go to Sydney Road or even down to LAMBS IN CHAPEL and play with each other, as nobody wants to talk or listen to them. Nobody like you fellas.
That's right get the hint. Just take a breather, don't worry about writing back, just turn your computer off and look in the mirror and realise that you are a FOOL.
matty, i appreciate the support and the respect....

p.s how was Thailand?

Matthew Pillios said:

Great way to respond Matty.
Bunch of idiots,
Most of us in the EDFL appereciate the work you do for the league.

litening said:
Only just heard the other day Mercuri & Barclay want to play one year togehter, doubtful this year but definitely next season. Mercuri is travelling again - world cup then through europe so not fair to take a spot for first 6 games from a young fella.

Dont think Eaton is going to pull em on - can anybody confirm.

They have recruited some experience but after watching em last year, besides gentile, they really need it, hardly another player over 25.
Yep can confirm. Saw him at the Qantas check in had a chat. Boots gone, body too old, and taking a few months off to go to the world cup.

8888 said:
Josh O'Niell who from what i have heard is going to strathmore will be near the centre will be more than handy pickup, one of the best pick-ups of the season money wise i have heard former b&f winner and captain who leads from the front dont worry about the big names going to strathmore there are some absolute guns going there who aren 't scared of park footy like most rejects from the higher level. g
Josh is a star player asways hits a target and not a easy target does lose his feet, very strong mark rarely gets tackled and hard at stoppages will kill'em in that league

Matthew Pillios said:
There are sure a lot of Jacana lovers. Caveman, great Premiership analysis and fantastic to be rated highly, but I feel that Marby should be 5-1 and West Coburg 4-1. Glenroy will also be strong, but you are spot on. There is absolutely no certainty in B Grade.
Strathmore evens is more realistic. Especially, with Paul Barnard, Luke Williams and Big Miles QUinn, joining Lindsey, O'Neill, Goggins, Walker, Beazely, Tate, Harvey and O'Brian* as recruits. Eleven guns into a Premiership team. SCARRRY!!!! Also, 18's won the flag.
I honestly would back them to beat Bullants VFL. Big call, but look at the names.
Pappin was as close as ever, but feels he should stay. The Pekes brothers are getting good coin and are part of the walk out of O.Park. The other should stay. Ingram may leave.
Avondale looking very fit - Douttas also strong.
Johnny Bell trained the house down at Marby tonight and so did another
big recruit which will be named next week. Dave Weston you've done it again.
Roxburgh will be better than Sydenham. Grenam and more of Rombotis with the possibility of Ty Zantuck. K.Park are on fire with the recruiting and so are Keilor.
Fatty Pillos when are you going to stop trying to recruit players and just play you will have time to do that when your retired If Marbi dont win a final this year like they yet to acomplish in their sad history or a flag will the coach and the players stay? players like Kruger, Agresta (scotty gun bloke), Gilpin, even Bangit knowing he left them deserve success in return for loyalty and yourself your great club man lay off the weights and pick up the pace. Nick Bryden should be playing ones you need the thoughness he will protect your softer players that go missing in the finals. And now with Garrbut Head down will he be giving out parking fines and drink driving fines at functions. Renovate them low rooms with some of that money down there Murphy will be shocked how low the rooms are. GET OFF THE RUN WAY AND ON THE TREADMILL FATTY

Matthew Pillios said:

Pillios everything l have stated is true! Maybe the truth hurts sometimes but really you are a tool!
Sometimes people like you have to sit down and reasses there football career and just became a supporter like yourself. Dont embarrass yourself again this year again, we dont need the emails...!:D

WRFLfan said:
Fatty Pillos when are you going to stop trying to recruit players and just play you will have time to do that when your retired If Marbi dont win a final this year like they yet to acomplish in their sad history or a flag will the coach and the players stay? players like Kruger, Agresta (scotty gun bloke), Gilpin, even Bangit knowing he left them deserve success in return for loyalty and yourself your great club man lay off the weights and pick up the pace. Nick Bryden should be playing ones you need the thoughness he will protect your softer players that go missing in the finals. And now with Garrbut Head down will he be giving out parking fines and drink driving fines at functions. Renovate them low rooms with some of that money down there Murphy will be shocked how low the rooms are. GET OFF THE RUN WAY AND ON THE TREADMILL FATTY

Couldnt have put it better WRFLfan myself, reward the blokes that have been and stuck by the club. f@** the blokes that have come to club for money. Marby have no morals and its a slap in the face for the guys that have hang around!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back