EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew Pillios said:
Saw Spike with all the Oaker boys at Waterloo the other week, but said he will be at the Burgers.

Looks like some duds have come onto this site over the past week. It is downgrading. Feel sorry for my West Coburg mates having desperate supporters like these gooses.

Why don't Mick 77, 3 Woodstock Cans and the other dud go to Sydney Road or even down to LAMBS IN CHAPEL and play with each other, as nobody wants to talk or listen to them. Nobody like you fellas.
That's right get the hint. Just take a breather, don't worry about writing back, just turn your computer off and look in the mirror and realise that you are a FOOL.
Uncle Dom is alright as he is a bit older.

News just in .. any rumors repoted about Big Johnny have been false. The person starting the rumors was none other then Lambs Off Chapel. Matthew P.. i dont know about the other blokes you stated in your message they seem like passionate blokes who have something to say. But one guy for sure is that Lamb Off Chapel that should go to Sydney rd and play with himself there. It will take a while as there is so much of him to play with and so little where it counts. I think he must of swallowed a lamb just outside chapel to get that stomach and in turn that nickname.

Does A grade not matter anymore? Why would you guys waste so much valuable time and energy on B grade and especially on an overated Marby!
:thumbsdown:

interesting, have also heard that gathercole doutta's b&f is heading home to mildura as well as the the power bros to gisborne and the kelly boys to join Lock at Colbinabbin in the heathcote league. But knowing doutta's of old, they will replace these and more. I think docs and sam tankard are looking for success before they finish playing. they have a great stock of young kids and the policy i am told is that kolyniuk will push these kids through this year, so maybe docs and sam may have to wait a little longer before they hang em up !!! whoops forgot another one Kade Carey and few of his mates have also joined the stars

Woodstock you and your mate are so far of the mark it is not funny, all you are doing is draging WCFC into the mud, they are a good club who have been successful in B grabe for many years, it is very easy for mugs like you to get on here and sling off at marby and individuals like matthew pilios, why shouldn't marby take avantange of the opportunity theat Glen Alison brings to the club, all your talk about marby people be hard done by because a few players have been enticed to the club is crap, and I know that because I have been there for nearly 30 years and i am proud of that and i am looking forward to the season, up yours you goose.

Eagle One said:
Does A grade not matter anymore? Why would you guys waste so much valuable time and energy on B grade and especially on an overated Marby!
:thumbsdown:

mate I am a west coburg supporter so I think it is quite obvious why I would discuss B grade! Marby are the talk of the town because of their recruits which suits us at West just fine! B grade is going to be very strong this season and it will be great to see how teams handle to the step up. :)

rossfunke said:
im afraid its not true. both boys are down at jacana. millsy being in the leadership group, and im sure frazier will be added to that group aswell now he has chosen to play at jacana.

Both Nathan Mills and Jeff Frazier have signed with St. Albans, but Jacana has signed Davey Schwimmer.

rossfunke said:
sorry... i rate millsy. and ur right about bp.

fuzz to have another big year and needs to with all the yound guys in the side. Will neeed to do the job ash craig did leading the young boys on footy trip apparently?

It is bad form to be captain of the footy trip and leave the next year.

Keep up the good work Matty P. There are EDFL fans out there that appreciate the work you do.

WRFLfan said:
Fatty Pillos when are you going to stop trying to recruit players and just play you will have time to do that when your retired If Marbi dont win a final this year like they yet to acomplish in their sad history or a flag will the coach and the players stay? players like Kruger, Agresta (scotty gun bloke), Gilpin, even Bangit knowing he left them deserve success in return for loyalty and yourself your great club man lay off the weights and pick up the pace. Nick Bryden should be playing ones you need the thoughness he will protect your softer players that go missing in the finals. And now with Garrbut Head down will he be giving out parking fines and drink driving fines at functions. Renovate them low rooms with some of that money down there Murphy will be shocked how low the rooms are. GET OFF THE RUN WAY AND ON THE TREADMILL FATTY

Fatty pillios.......lol well it sounds like you have another fan in another comp! Would really love to know who your real mates are?:p

Gez03 said:
Woodstock you and your mate are so far of the mark it is not funny, all you are doing is draging WCFC into the mud, they are a good club who have been successful in B grabe for many years, it is very easy for mugs like you to get on here and sling off at marby and individuals like matthew pilios, why shouldn't marby take avantange of the opportunity theat Glen Alison brings to the club, all your talk about marby people be hard done by because a few players have been enticed to the club is crap, and I know that because I have been there for nearly 30 years and i am proud of that and i am looking forward to the season, up yours you goose.

very well said gez03

Well said. Does anybody know how Sydenham and Roxi have done in the pre season. Roxi players had a big blew and a few have left and Zantuck is definetly not playing. Sydenham have a few good kids and not a bad coach. The sharks will be ok in a few years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caveman l am not sure about the burgers. They should have had it last year but their players became individuals in the grany and they started to look like marby. Sorry mate but they wont make the finals:D

Top 4 in B grade will be : Marby, Meadows, Glenroy and Airport West in no particular order. Sorry to say but the wooden spoon will go to Hadi or the sharks:mad:

rioli brownlow said:
very well said gez03

Well said, l follow west coburg you tool and that is my opinion on Marby and pillios! He is a ******* and should keep to the footy show and even then he should take a good look at himself......!:thumbsdown:

kanga fan man said:
Hey Guys just wondering how Chris Robertson and Ricky Palmer go from Oak Park ?

Robbo is a big time player! Hard at it and finds the footy alot, good skills, very smart and can run all day. Come 2nd in the edfl comp medal in 2004 should have won it. Plays well in finals! What more can l say!:thumbsu:

Heartbreak Kid said:
Top 4 in B grade will be : Marby, Meadows, Glenroy and Airport West in no particular order. Sorry to say but the wooden spoon will go to Hadi or the sharks:mad:

Ur a tool heartbreak kid, its top 5 you w@#*a ! What you would know abt local footy you could write on the back of postage stamp....Give it up and save as the replies.....:thumbsdown:

3 WOODSTOCK CANS said:
Pillios everything l have stated is true! Maybe the truth hurts sometimes but really you are a tool!
Sometimes people like you have to sit down and reasses there football career and just became a supporter like yourself. Dont embarrass yourself again this year again, we dont need the emails...!:D

lol l couldnt agree with you more 3 woodstock cans! Please retire pillios and stop embarrassing yourself on the footy field! I have seen you play numerous times and l couldnt stop laughing, you have no idea matty!:thumbsdown: :(

Heartbreak Kid said:
Caveman l am not sure about the burgers. They should have had it last year but their players became individuals in the grany and they started to look like marby. Sorry mate but they wont make the finals:D

While I agree that it was dissapointing to lose the grand final dont forget that we got there from 4th on the ladder taking out Taylors Lakes and marby on the way. I felt that we didnt play well at all in the grand final and only lost by 8 points.

To say that we are not going to make the finals is a big call and I totally disagree but hey that is your opinion and West will prove you wrong by finishing top 3. We will be better than last season! :thumbsu:

Can anyone provide any information on Peter Corredig who played at Strathmore, is this bloke a senior player.

Beleive he is ont he move to Yarraville in the WRFL, what position will he play, etc??

Travvy43 said:
Can anyone provide any information on Peter Corredig who played at Strathmore, is this bloke a senior player.

Beleive he is ont he move to Yarraville in the WRFL, what position will he play, etc??

Havent heard of the name and l know strathmore pretty well!
Must be one of those so called fringe players that have craked the ********s because all of there new players they have picked up. Would be 2's player l say....:thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back