EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally i reckon that this is a load of rubbish .sounds like someones dirty on this bloke from douttas and trying to set him up but thats only my thoughts.dropped past the sharks training 2nite for a little look and they looked like they have improved a hell of a lot since last time i seen them mid year.looked like they had pretty solid numbers.any news on them .

how are taylors lakes looking

Lakers looking terrible from all reports. Lost Captain's Bucky and Benji just to name a few. Havent picked up anyone and have no real juniors coming through. Could be a long year for the T/L boys. They are a bunch of soft c**cks anyway

How much was he asking?
He didn't get too much more than what Douttas were offering, though he mentioned on the other site that he felt he was behind Carey/Tankard. He said to me that was the reason, only he knows. We understood how he needed to be treated, we thought we did a good enough job, but that's St Albans issue now.

Hey just read on edflfooty.com that the whisper is rory hilton is being talked to by apw anyone have any info on this .If this is true apw could have mercuri , martin and hilton in the one team !:D :thumbsu:

well handle there G Ghost. Any more news from Doutta land
Thanks My North. The boys have taken to the new pre-season pretty well. They will have a break from 15/12 to 22/01, and well deserved. It was great to keep most together, plus our additions, we'll have a fair side put together to challenge the rest. It's no secret we're speaking to O'Neill from OP, plus hoping to have Bishop & Elsum starting training in the new year.

Not to mention the possibility of Johny Barns.

Yeh thats another one ive heard to apw will give b grade a fair shake this year if all these signings come through . If marby are favourites for the flag apw won't be to far behind them if not taken the spot .

with ziros / price / gray / powell / dalton / karavias / and a few others added to 90% of last yrs list they are going to be tough to beat
have any one heard abt west coburg recruiting - heard they were talking to power/elve from parkside / ah .
douttas / keilor / greenvale / strathmore are going to be that far ahead of the rest, if the edfl want to shorten the season - wipe the main season and just play the final series with these 4 teams

with ziros / price / gray / powell / dalton / karavias / and a few others added to 90% of last yrs list they are going to be tough to beat
have any one heard abt west coburg recruiting - heard they were talking to power/elve from parkside / ah .
douttas / keilor / greenvale / strathmore are going to be that far ahead of the rest, if the edfl want to shorten the season - wipe the main season and just play the final series with these 4 teams

very good point, though as mentioned previously on this thread all word of shortened seasons must not seep their way back into the households. if we need to verify that we were at the footy, not down the local watching the gallops and sinking red hots like the are going out of fashion, we need to get community news on board and get them printing results and best players for games that aren't actually played.

any news or rumours on cashmore's recruiting now the AFL draft is done and dusted?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

have not made a decision yet sticks, just being trying to get some quality sessions into the body nice and early.
hope to make mind up by the end of this week, relieve some stress from the tough decision in front of me.
whichever way i decide to go, just hope i can help that team put a stop to strathmores dominance over the past 2 years.

Sure the boys down the Old Calder Highway can't tempt you into a game Son 06....... Quality onballers like yourself would be more than handy and would definitely go along way to pushing the mores....

The Mores are likely to self destruct sooner or later anyway..... I'll make the early tip that they won't finish the home & away in the top 2.....

As someone who has been involved in VFL as a player and official and moving onto the Eastern FL and O&M, i find it completley bewildiling that a coach comes onto a public forum and drops names and openly talks about players willy nilly.
While it is fantastic reading and most amusing i know that if the coach from the football club im involved in was talking on here then he would absoloutley ridiculed. My understanding is that the EDFL is fast becoming one of the most proffesional football leagues and the standard is approaching the 0&M,GV,Eastern, levels i think it looks somewhat silly that actual coaches post publicly.
All this is just my opinion which probably doesnt rate much as all i am is a dusty washed up 30 something player at the end of his football lifespan.
Keep up the good work though as i love reading this forum.

As someone who has been involved in VFL as a player and official and moving onto the Eastern FL and O&M, i find it completley bewildiling that a coach comes onto a public forum and drops names and openly talks about players willy nilly.
While it is fantastic reading and most amusing i know that if the coach from the football club im involved in was talking on here then he would absoloutley ridiculed. My understanding is that the EDFL is fast becoming one of the most proffesional football leagues and the standard is approaching the 0&M,GV,Eastern, levels i think it looks somewhat silly that actual coaches post publicly.
All this is just my opinion which probably doesnt rate much as all i am is a dusty washed up 30 something player at the end of his football lifespan.
Couldnt agree more cookie:thumbsu:

spot on cookie, your opinion doesn't rate much

Must agree with you there

Read on edflfooty.com Rory hilton is 90% at apw now that mercuri has committed he is also friends with the reserves coach and all recruits are apparently signing 2 year deals !:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back