EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juliand, As for home grown talent at Strathmore try Dale May. Mightve heard of him won the comp best and fairest last year played there his whole life apart from a stint at coburg. Check your facts before you slag off a club obviously at least 10 goals better than yours

Juliand, As for home grown talent at Strathmore try Dale May. Mightve heard of him won the comp best and fairest last year played there his whole life apart from a stint at coburg. Check your facts before you slag off a club obviously at least 10 goals better than yours

Settle down kid, sounds like that whole spa episodes still messing with your mind..brought back some bad memories?!!..the mighty mores hey?? tubbing naked with old men..refusing to go back onto the ground after halftime when its a bit chilly.. bunch of fcken poons..buy yourselves a couple of flags and fck off back to wilderness!!

Settle down kid, sounds like that whole spa episodes still messing with your mind..brought back some bad memories?!!..the mighty mores hey?? tubbing naked with old men..refusing to go back onto the ground after halftime when its a bit chilly.. bunch of fcken poons..buy yourselves a couple of flags and fck off back to wilderness!!
and what great club do u follow ? n who gives 2 ****s about buying a flag greenvale did it douttas are trying to do it so are keilor. its just part of local footy these days

Yeah we get it. You don't like Strathmore. I'm sure all at the Lebanon are mentally scarred by your assesment. If your only contribution to this thread is the likes of above - don't bother. If you've got something to say about actual football (unlikely), please do.

Yeah we get it. You don't like Strathmore. I'm sure all at the Lebanon are mentally scarred by your assesment. If your only contribution to this thread is the likes of above - don't bother. If you've got something to say about actual football (unlikely), please do.

Does anyone have any updates.

The news around the traps this year is suprisingly a lot quiterer than previous years.

Why is that - the drought - no one overly excited about their recruits?

Can someone post some updates on their clubs be it A Grade or B Grade.

Mate i dont no why strathmore would give 2 stuffs about any other club this year. they have the seniors wrapped up already and have heard the 18's have huge numbers at training and looking very very good. despite what people say about the money involved they still have players such as capewell, may, watts, gowland, mazzeo, little, robson all junior players at strathmore. i reckon they'll go the A's, 18's double this year

If the season is called off, will clubs be forced to honour contracts with players...?

If so, will clubs go broke...?

Will all the money hungry mercenaries leave for the greener pastures of the Gippsland leagues, where there has been substantial rain?

Will they allow players to be cleared to the leagues that are not afected by drought..?

All interesting questions....

If the season is called off, will clubs be forced to honour contracts with players...?

Will all the money hungry mercenaries leave for the greener pastures of the Gippsland leagues, where there has been substantial rain?

Will they allow players to be cleared to the leagues that are not afected by drought..?

that depends if strathmore and marby have all their mercenaries tied up on contracts.

Speculation on the HDFL thread that Adam Dalton may be an outside chance of returning to Toolleen to play Mt. Pleasant, is it true he has only been sighted twice at Marby or are the Mountain Men off the mark?

Mate i dont no why strathmore would give 2 stuffs about any other club this year. they have the seniors wrapped up already and have heard the 18's have huge numbers at training and looking very very good. despite what people say about the money involved they still have players such as capewell, may, watts, gowland, mazzeo, little, robson all junior players at strathmore. i reckon they'll go the A's, 18's double this year

What a ****er! I must have missed the bit where we played footy!! How did they go in the grand final? What was the margin? Keep it in your pants.:thumbsdown:

Sign on fees would have to be paid and if the clubs have any brains the rest would be paid on games they play.Well looks like Strathmore are gone if we dont play. ahahahahahahhahahah:D

Sign on fees would have to be paid and if the clubs have any brains the rest would be paid on games they play.Well looks like Strathmore are gone if we dont play. ahahahahahahhahahah:D

I would suspect the likes of GV, DS and Keilor would be in more trouble after signing a cast of thousands in 07. Not many new signings at the Lebanon.

How about the clearances to leagues unaffected by the drought?

I'd assume that plenty of players rely on their footy income to maintain their lifestyles and many would want to transfer to other leagues if EDFL didn't get off the ground in 07.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd assume that plenty of players rely on their footy income to maintain their lifestyles and many would want to transfer to other leagues if EDFL didn't get off the ground in 07.
EDFL will be the only one that starts on time ,Dragon head.;)

I would suspect the likes of GV, DS and Keilor would be in more trouble after signing a cast of thousands in 07. Not many new signings at the Lebanon.

You keep telling yourself that. If you think that those clubs mentioned don't spend at least 50K less than you, then maybe you should stick to the timekeeping mate. I certainly don't have a problem with Strathmore but call a spade a spade.

Clubs and the EDFL wouldn't have a leg to stand on if a player wished to transfer to country League etc.... Contract would be void if the competition didn't go ahead! If there's no comp then on what grounds could they reject the transfer????

Clubs and the EDFL wouldn't have a leg to stand on if a player wished to transfer to country League etc.... Contract would be void if the competition didn't go ahead! If there's no comp then on what grounds could they reject the transfer????

Then by not playing the season, many clubs would struggle to recover due to loss of revenue and sponsorsip $$. I think many clubs would be unable to lure players back ever again if this were to happen.

An interesting month ahead....

You keep telling yourself that. If you think that those clubs mentioned don't spend at least 50K less than you, then maybe you should stick to the timekeeping mate. I certainly don't have a problem with Strathmore but call a spade a spade.

Just how much do you think Strathmore spends Jetboy? I need a bit of a giggle.

Then by not playing the season, many clubs would struggle to recover due to loss of revenue and sponsorsip $$. I think many clubs would be unable to lure players back ever again if this were to happen.

An interesting month ahead....

I can't see the EDFL going from being one of few metro leagues starting on time to the season being called off within the space of a couple of weeks!! We only need 50% of the grounds to be usable..... some teams may get an advantage of playing at home more often.... maybe neutral grounds could be considered???

can anyone tell who strathmore and d.s have lost from there teams that played in the grand final.
and does anyone think keilor or greenvale will be able to close the gap on strathmore and douttas?
cheers

can anyone tell who strathmore and d.s have lost from there teams that played in the grand final.
and does anyone think keilor or greenvale will be able to close the gap on strathmore and douttas?
cheers

Strathmore have lost Hoath, O'Neill, Ogston, Lindsay and possibly Thomas from their grand final side, but picked up Doering and one or two others, plus will regain a couple that were injured or played limited match's last year, along with a couple who will be more than handy players stepping up from the 18s.

Strathmore have lost Hoath, O'Neill, Ogston, Lindsay and possibly Thomas from their grand final side, but picked up Doering and one or two others, plus will regain a couple that were injured or played limited match's last year, along with a couple who will be more than handy players stepping up from the 18s.

So have you signed Read? Also heard Harvey may be going back to St Bernards to please the old man who has a bit of pull at the snakepit? And may be taking one other?

Is your full forward hanging around again, I heard him and Quinn might be off to St. Bernards. Is there ant truth in that??

(Sorry to repeat the rumour)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back