EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxburgh Park vs Sydenham Hillside this saturday@ roxy has been changed to a twilight game! u/18's start at 12pm, reseves start at 2.30 and seniors kick off at 5pm.

has this ever been done in edfl before?

also saw that hosken res( nth coburg ), shore res ( west coburg ) and jp fawkner res ( oak park ) are all out of action. west and nth coburg are playing either at de chene res and city oval in coburg, and oak park will be playing home games at 4 diff venues this yr. bit of overkill? what do you think?

Other than the night series dont think so heard they are expecting big numbers lots of advertising in local area should be great for two young clubs to get this sort of attention and great to see league allowing this sort of stuff its good for football and supporters

Can someone tell me how, if it's possible, to find the leading goal kickers on the EDFL website?? New format looks impressive, but seems a little complicated.......:confused:

Can someone tell me how, if it's possible, to find the leading goal kickers on the EDFL website?? New format looks impressive, but seems a little complicated.......:confused:

If you go to 'Results and Ladders', then 'Comp Stats' and do a sort by Goals you will be able to view it but for some reason it is not working for 'A' Grade.

To the young fella from jacana u/18's who decided to throw a headbutt with his side 25 gls up in the last qtr, that sparked a massive brawl, wake up to yourself mate. your actions didnt do yourself or your club any favours.

congrats to the umpire, who did the right thing by calling the game off straight away. he held his cool, even though he would have been no more than 17 or 18 years old.

marby 1's looked good in the 1st half, but it became pretty boring in the 2nd half with them already up by 17 gls at 1/2 time.

I heard a marby kid went to the rooms and pulled a knife out of his bag, before the reserve team stopped him. And another marby kid tried to run out with the strecher to whack guys with.

GET HOME – RELAX & DO NOT FORGET TO TUNE INTO……..

ESSENDON DISTRICT KNOWS FOOTBALL

7:30pm – 8:30pm on Channel 31. (visit ‘www.c31.org.au for tuning in details)

Matthew pillios CAMERON TREWIN KEVIN ‘KD’ DONNELLY

· GREAT MATCH FOOTAGE of last weekends matches

· Interviews with Brad Lloyd (brother of Matthew) and E.D.F.L President Ian Price.

· BIG PREVIEW OF UPCOMING GAMES

· And much more………..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cameron Trewin?? was Sam Tankard unavailable???

nah and mr bean was out of town - iif it wasnt for kd putting me to sleep id think this show turning into a comedy

sorry im gonna miss it I ..um...arr... have to wash my hair

and whats goin on with abers ?? snake wants to think abt 0-3 rather than renaming craigiburns ground the cauldron ....hahaha snake shud be in comedy with trewin

nah and mr bean was out of town - iif it wasnt for kd putting me to sleep id think this show turning into a comedy

sorry im gonna miss it I ..um...arr... have to wash my hair

and whats goin on with abers ?? snake wants to think abt 0-3 rather than renaming craigiburns ground the cauldron ....hahaha snake shud be in comedy with trewin
Could someone leave details of the abers game this week, hopefully a win as im interstate.:thumbsu:
Hopefully they had a big week on track!

Doutta seem to be struggling a bit at the moment but ill back them to finish higher then Abers for sure :D between 4 and 6 places higher ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back