EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there is all this talk of the about the recruits for greenvale, but dont underestemate Oak Park. They have done well over preseason picking up a best and fairest and one of the greteast full backs to play for Assumption College, in Boake and Thompson, and an absolute ball magnet in cooper. Once they get some height on he park, look out for the roos.

I know there is all this talk of the about the recruits for greenvale, but dont underestemate Oak Park. They have done well over preseason picking up a best and fairest and one of the greteast full backs to play for Assumption College, in Boake and Thompson, and an absolute ball magnet in cooper. Once they get some height on he park, look out for the roos.

Three and zip... Yeah lookout................

You cannot be serious!
Oak Park = bottom three

Im not sure i have not heard much of the coach talk so dont really know how good he is on tactics but he seems to motivate the team and from all reports he is hard on them so not fully sure.
Has anyone else heard him talk or do you ever really get out coached in local footy? is it just the way the team gels at times or even how pumped up the team is?
Im not really sure the coach has been outcoach just maybe the team is finding it hard to gel just yet cause on paper they should has atleast won one so far but only early days im sure they will go alright this week

His brilliant tactic at 1/4 time on Sat was to go man on man all over the ground. Down 7 goals to 2 I don't see how tagging the entire opposition is going to get you a winning score. Obviously didn't work.

Well it dosnt seem to bad obviously they were getting smashed all over the ground so it seems stupid to keep letting them run loose...
It seems like the right thing to do to tell every player to pick someone up?

What would you have said?

bricksta - whats goin on at the stars champ ?
I heard crisis meeting last week - keilor at home this week...if keilor get up 2-2 is not that bad, but not where I imagine G-Ghost would want to be...hows davidson going seems to be a tad dissapointing thus far any big names to return for this weeks game -

Well it dosnt seem to bad obviously they were getting smashed all over the ground so it seems stupid to keep letting them run loose...
It seems like the right thing to do to tell every player to pick someone up?

What would you have said?

I wouldn't have said at 1/4 time the games over lets try and restrict the margin.

bricksta - whats goin on at the stars champ ?
I heard crisis meeting last week - keilor at home this week...if keilor get up 2-2 is not that bad, but not where I imagine G-Ghost would want to be...hows davidson going seems to be a tad dissapointing thus far any big names to return for this weeks game -

Gday Super..

Crisis meeting??? i didnt here that one.!

We are going Ok seeing we lost 10 players from last years GF side. :thumbsu:
Has only played 2 of the 3 games....

Gday Super..

have on good word that the avondale coach not happy
with the northcote park boys. a bit from the old school , no train, no game, im told.lets see who gives in first.

Im not sure i have not heard much of the coach talk so dont really know how good he is on tactics but he seems to motivate the team and from all reports he is hard on them so not fully sure.
Has anyone else heard him talk or do you ever really get out coached in local footy? is it just the way the team gels at times or even how pumped up the team is?
Im not really sure the coach has been outcoach just maybe the team is finding it hard to gel just yet cause on paper they should has atleast won one so far but only early days im sure they will go alright this week

Didnt hear him speak on the weekend, but Snake generally speaks pretty well and his a pretty highly regarded coach as upposed to Hillie who just buys a team good enough he doesnt need tactics.

Yes you can be outcaoched just have a look at what West Coburg did to Marby in last years gf.

His brilliant tactic at 1/4 time on Sat was to go man on man all over the ground. Down 7 goals to 2 I don't see how tagging the entire opposition is going to get you a winning score. Obviously didn't work.

They were running riot through the midfield and were just dominated every centre clearance, it would make sense to go man on man to restict this happening.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Again Abers you genius what would you have said at quarter time?
Should he of stacked his forward line and hope they win it out of the centre.
Maybe you are watching the wrong comp and should be putting your footy brain to good use at the highest level!!!!

Gday Super..

mate - as for the meeting , Im only repeating what was in local paper from BG- re a meeting called on a monday to discuss the players output ?

davidson is a jet , cant wait to see him up and going , that said i think the stars may struggle this week ,

mate - as for the meeting , Im only repeating what was in local paper from BG- re a meeting called on a monday to discuss the players output ?

davidson is a jet , cant wait to see him up and going , that said i think the stars may struggle this week ,

oh Ok i dont read the local papers.....:thumbsu:

be a good game this week !

be good to see him up and running

Again Abers you genius what would you have said at quarter time?
Should he of stacked his forward line and hope they win it out of the centre.
Maybe you are watching the wrong comp and should be putting your footy brain to good use at the highest level!!!!

I'II certainly consider your suggestion Nemo and offer my services to T.Wallace but I'm afraid he may have less to work with than Abers.
My point is that I didn't think Abers were hopeless in the 1st. Lermy was winning more than his share in the centre bounces and they had others going OK. Someone needed to pick up Doering thats for sure, but to go all out defensive was not the go IMO.

I'II certainly consider your suggestion Nemo and offer my services to T.Wallace but I'm afraid he may have less to work with than Abers.
My point is that I didn't think Abers were hopeless in the 1st. Lermy was winning more than his share in the centre bounces and they had others going OK. Someone needed to pick up Doering thats for sure, but to go all out defensive was not the go IMO.

i didnt think going Man on Man was being defensive i thought it was about being more accountable?:confused: :thumbsu:

Bricksta can you confirm that D.S have either signed or have a new ruckman training at buckley park? Also have D.S have anyother cards up there sleeve in terms of recruits still to come? ( Besides the ruckman )

Bricksta can you confirm that D.S have either signed or have a new ruckman training at buckley park? Also have D.S have anyother cards up there sleeve in terms of recruits still to come? ( Besides the ruckman )
HMMMMMMMMMM dont know you get this from but i think you are spot on.:thumbsu:

keep an eye on kyle ewart from east keilor, first year at the club comin across from north heidelberg, very strong hands well built and plays chf, will kick 50 goals easily, could turn a game by himself

How did young gunn Rhys Contessa go in his first game of senior footy with Strathmore? We were keen to get him here at Eltham.

He was serviceable for his first senior game. He was a bit disillusioned during pre season, but realised if he knuckled down and got fit, that doors would open. He kept his chin up and has been rewarded again with a spot in the seniors again this week. He is now another home grown product making his way into our team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back