EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are you comming from with this comment about spending money at the canteen Abers?

I would have thought Cole would be in good shape since majority of SANFL clubs chased him....so saying this its a massive pick up for the Two blues and the EDFL

Any other news down there abers?

I heard another ex collingwood player had been seen talking with abers staff around essendon....

Thoughts?

EAGLE ONE - Apart from a little bit you said on the Marby attitude you really have no idea idea on whats going on with this years A grade - this dosnt suprise me as even gossip cant be f..ked going all the way up to crazyburn...

Give yourself a spell from being the new KD

The players you speak of going back to your club? who? As everyone knows majority of ex-cburn players have made no impression since leaving the nest over the past few years so how will they strengthen your side?

Also who are you new players that will rocket your side into the finals?

Where are you comming from with this comment about spending money at the canteen Abers?

I would have thought Cole would be in good shape since majority of SANFL clubs chased him....so saying this its a massive pick up for the Two blues and the EDFL

I heard another ex collingwood player had been seen talking with abers staff around essendon....

Thoughts?

Just having a bit of a laugh given Richie's constant battle with the bulge during his AFL career. Is actually a very good pick up for Aberfeldie and a sign the Rioli connection is working. Not sure about the other Collingwood player but I'll see what I can uncover.

Just having a bit of a laugh given Richie's constant battle with the bulge during his AFL career. Is actually a very good pick up for Aberfeldie and a sign the Rioli connection is working. Not sure about the other Collingwood player but I'll see what I can uncover.
WHAT WILL BE ON FOR TEAS THURSDAY NITE?:eek:

Cole will be an excellent pick up. Is recovering from injury but has already stated he wants to play on the ball. Also reportedly a great bloke.

Abers now looking strong for 2008. Would expect them to push for finals.

EAGLE ONE - Apart from a little bit you said on the Marby attitude you really have no idea idea on whats going on with this years A grade - this dosnt suprise me as even gossip cant be f..ked going all the way up to crazyburn...

Give yourself a spell from being the new KD

The players you speak of going back to your club? who? As everyone knows majority of ex-cburn players have made no impression since leaving the nest over the past few years so how will they strengthen your side?

Also who are you new players that will rocket your side into the finals?
Craigieburn will finish 2nd or 3rd this season mate:thumbsu:

Thoughts?
Not sure its a big surprise Steve McKee was spotted talking to Abers people..

Shane Jacobs, David Saliba, Adam and Jimmy Turner, Dale Piggot. As well as new players Scott Nugent, Barry Brooks and a few others.
Jayco tells me he's flying at the moment will absolutely carve them up if true, Nugent's a gun and young Wriggles from epping will have the opposition forwards looking over there shoulders thats foreshore:thumbsu:

General Blastoff if D.S has actually signed anyone you shouldn't have any drama's about telling us who they are cause they've already signed?????? and can't be poached

General Blastoff if D.S has actually signed anyone you shouldn't have any drama's about telling us who they are cause they've already signed?????? and can't be poached

Douttas will be ok - will push for finals.

For Greenvale to fall over they would need 4 key position players, 3 on ballers and 5 fringe players to all succumb to season ending knee injuries. Hopefully no jinx on the club but the likelhood of that happening is seeing Gladstone Park play EDFL A Grade footy this year.

Greenvale by the length of the Flemington stragiht.

Shane Jacobs, David Saliba, Adam and Jimmy Turner, Dale Piggot. As well as new players Scott Nugent, Barry Brooks and a few others.

If Saliba hasn't improved from his junior days i'd say enjoy a solid season in the 2's at Craigeburn.

He aint any good - skills are disgraceful - reserve standard at best!

I know Jacobs has always been a goiod player - havent seen much of him at Epping - just the one game but was carrying a bit of podge. If trimmer will dominate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marbi at it again.

Nth Heildberg gun Anthony Martello committed to play a handful of games along with Paul Licuria when committments at the Maggies VFL side doesn't intefere..

Greenvale snagged Bundoora gun Daniel Howse and Saul Caddy (various clubs)

Marbi v Greenvale on that big Sunday in September.

Marbi at it again.

Nth Heildberg gun Anthony Martello committed to play a handful of games along with Paul Licuria when committments at the Maggies VFL side doesn't intefere..

Caddy is from Nth Heidelberg too spent the last two years at Port Colts.

Marbi at it again.

Get off what ever you are on and provide factual info not crap rumour and assumption

Wait and see my friend..........time will tell.They all said that when they make the Grand final couple of years ago,brave man to back against them.As for john,we all know how hard it is to get a big man.they all want BIG dollars,so John will be a help for the club as he is playing next to 0.Doutta Stars wont pay big dollars no more.We want to be around for the future.....not like some clubs.

Any truth General that Jimmy Hollow is going to line up at St.Albans after being spotted training there?

Heard neeson from keilor has gone to st albans with jimmy hollow.
Both teams looking pretty ordinary.
There better be some pretty good recriuts that d.s have up there sleeves General.

I think lists don't have to be finalised till the end of june??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back