EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
lets do it said:
Na thats cool son06, they have been there at training oak park that is just to collect there money they have been owed a few rounds from last season.:confused:

I can second that. Pretty sure they are playing at craigieburn this year.

lets do it said:
Na thats cool son06, they have been there at training oak park that is just to collect there money they have been owed a few rounds from last season.:confused:

i seen them get there money 3 weeks ago in an envelope at there car, and yet the continue to train.

ash flavel will go alright, great on a lead, loves a goal and very rarely misses. can be intimidated if you find the right bloke to do it.
will kick his 60 for the year i would imagine

Divado said:
I can second that. Pretty sure they are playing at craigieburn this year.

Yeah u mean the Pekes brothers, we where talking bout the Michaelwaite brothers r def playing at West.:thumbsu:
But yeah heard that one to..:)

son06 said:
i seen them get there money 3 weeks ago in an envelope at there car, and yet the continue to train.

ash flavel will go alright, great on a lead, loves a goal and very rarely misses. can be intimidated if you find the right bloke to do it.
will kick his 60 for the year i would imagine

Thanks for the info sono6 i heard this week he did his knee at training on Monday night gone for the year..:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: That would be a shame he would of had a big year at the mighty west.

lets do it said:
Yeah u mean the Pekes brothers, we where talking bout the Michaelwaite brothers r def playing at West.:thumbsu:
But yeah heard that one to..:)

being a betting man, would have plenty on the pekes boys staying at oak park, seeing them nearly every 2nd day lately and they dont like it at craigieburn. will stay at oak park for less money.

as for the micklewaites, reckon its 50/50, but only time will tell

lets do it said:
Thanks for the info sono6 i heard this week he did his knee at training on Monday night gone for the year..:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: That would be a shame he would of had a big year at the mighty west.

thats terrible news, very sorry to hear it. nice kid. hope he recovers quickly

son06 said:
being a betting man, would have plenty on the pekes boys staying at oak park, seeing them nearly every 2nd day lately and they dont like it at craigieburn. will stay at oak park for less money.

as for the micklewaites, reckon its 50/50, but only time will tell

Yeah very true mate time will tell.
To many crap rumours going arround u can only wait till rd1 then we will all know.:thumbsu:

gazza12 said:
maybe matty has heard something about ash flavel that would be a loss for wests

Is it true matty u would know u know most of these blokes!!!!!
marby would be happy bout that then????:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

maybe said:
Can anyone tell me if Ricky Marcy from Keilor and Jarrod Morrison from Strathmore are any good and what type of players they are.

marcy is a geniune rover, one of the best 3 in a grade i would suggest, morrison is an attacking half back flanker, sets up alot of play, long left foot kick. both good footballers.
dont know why you ask, they are both pretty loyal players, wouldnt expect either to leave their respective clubs

cliffy said:
Does anyone know where lee oniell from oak park is playing this year have heard he has left them.

havent heard cliffy, have you heard any rumors.
they say he isnt too bad a player, have you seen him play, whats your opinion

son06 said:
marcy is a geniune rover, one of the best 3 in a grade i would suggest, morrison is an attacking half back flanker, sets up alot of play, long left foot kick. both good footballers.
dont know why you ask, they are both pretty loyal players, wouldnt expect either to leave their respective clubs

Morrison is the 3rd Lonie twin only with a bigger ass and the helicopter punts

cliffy said:
Really thats been kept quite.They got anyone else.

heard a few of there better players are unhappy down there, and was just told oneill was gonna play there but there seems to be alot of hassles going on so now he doesnt know what he is gonna do. would he be worth chasing

son06 said:
heard a few of there better players are unhappy down there, and was just told oneill was gonna play there but there seems to be alot of hassles going on so now he doesnt know what he is gonna do. would he be worth chasing

Apparently all fixed last night contracts signed, not sure never seen him play but heard he is a gun.

cliffy said:
Apparently all fixed last night contracts signed, not sure never seen him play but heard he is a gun.

thats good news for westy then, but with oneill, who knows. heard he was upset that the club were nervous about what they had done after offering good money to play there, and he dont want the hassle. will do well to keep him i reckon.
if you dont mind me asking, who you follow cliffy:)

Matthew Pillios said:
Exactly mate. How is things up Wallan way going mate?

I know the Roys have recruited very well - Robert Powell (Gun from all reports/Ex RICH), another big man (v.good) and two fringe players that were starting 18 players, but just missed out as they played first half of year at Cairns. Along with Corey Ramsay, Corey Lawes, Caulfield and 2 good Amatuer players, the Roys are going to be a force.
Corey Ramasy is a coward and not much of a player even in B grade

goalkicker said:
well said matty, do not worry about west coburg, they have no idea, just look at the form of there commitee. . . Has anyone got any news on Pascoe Vale????
get of it please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back