EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
dombomb said:
So who are you Kingfooty?? I'm sure a person who talks himself up as much as you would like everyone to know who you are so they could verify your supposed career record. But then maybe you are just making it all up.
If he eventually awakes from his dream and removes his hand from his small tool he might remember his real name

the one thing i will say about all this chasing coin or playing with ur mates is that i'd rather win a flag with the mates i've played with most of my career than going to a club where i don't know anyone and winning one the feeling would b great but not as great as winning with ya mates, i've played alot of footy in alot of good sides and have had alot of good wins but i would have to say winning my first game with a newly formed club which struggled was just as thrilling as any game i've won in

WRFLfan said:
I think there is a lot of envy directed your way. Jealousy is a curse

must b boring the wrfl forum, if u have 2 get on here with ur very articulate and witty crap. get bak 2 ur own scummy forum, or has no1 learnt 2 read over there yet.:thumbsdown:

localfooty said:
must b boring the wrfl forum, if u have 2 get on here with ur very articulate and witty crap. get bak 2 ur own scummy forum, or has no1 learnt 2 read over there yet.:thumbsdown:
Please mate wake up to your sad self, and this site has more dills like your good self that fall in. A BIG thanks to you

Aussie_dude said:
the edfl as truely lost its most feared player.
mate u are not wrong about that ive seen him play a few times and he is a awsome player can turn a game onits head in the matter a couple mins.id say he will be sorely missed by oakers

Matthew Pillios said:
Just a reminder to........

Tune into the Opening Program of
ESSENDON DISTRICT KNOWS FOOTBALL
next Wednesday April 5th on Channel 31.
6:30pm to 7:30pm weekly.

All the years footy talk, previews, reviews and much more.

ALSO POLL YOUR VOTE ON -www.edflfooty.tk -

Good show, Why have the other League shows like the SFL stopped happening.

WRFLfan said:
Please mate wake up to your sad self, and this site has more dills like your good self that fall in. A BIG thanks to you

no prob m8, i always like 2 help out those less fortunate than myself.

C'burn beat Epping by 3 points, a bit of biff in the last quarter
both sides missed a few, was a pretty good game despite the umpires
who were pathetic.

Pascoe Vale were at half strength and still managed to beat Tulla. Could be a long winter for Ron Rooney and his boys.

Eagle One said:
Pascoe Vale were at half strength and still managed to beat Tulla. Could be a long winter for Ron Rooney and his boys.

Did John Taylor or Luke Ezard play for Pacoe Vale? If so howd they go?

OrangeCutter said:
i was there mate didnt see you i was with the little fella :)

OrangeCutter, seeing you saw the game between west coburg Vs Keilor just a few questions on both of them...
Was it all a one sided affair? Did any players stand out for west coburg/keilor?
Can WC win the Bgrade flag? How will keilor go this year against the likes of Strathmore, Greenvale etc...?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

localfooty said:

You took the words straight out of my mouth localfooty, then again his from Port colts! A team of thugs that all king hit and pretend to be men, then they wonder why the good players of the comp are leaving.......:thumbsdown:
Wrflfan get a heck n life you toss bag!

Junkie said:
Good work EDFL MAN, you have confirmed that you are an absolute nuffy:rolleyes: If you had a good read instead of crapping on like a tosser you would realise I was saying that Aloi probably hasn't seen a game of GV footy, as in GVFL football you monkey! Funny that:eek:

BTW, the longest trip to play GV from Melb would be about 3hrs (once a year), the shortest an hour with most games being 2hrs out of Melb!

Junkie practice match result on the weekend:
"Doncaster defeated Mooropna by 9 pts, in a tight tussle".

An Eastern league 2nd division beat them! You just ate your words!!!!

heard a few results from the weekend avondale beat stalbans 10 goals pacco beat tulla jacana beat fawkner park sydenham beat rockbank 17 goals .wouldnt suprise me about zantuck heard he had been living in queensland for a while

stmookeyj said:
Guys, read that Ty Zantuck who had supposedly signed with Roxburgh Park will be turning out with Zillmere Eagles in the AFLQ comp next weekend.

thats correct... leigh matthews told zantuck if he can keep out of the headlines and play good footy leigh will give him a chance with the lions.

old man shane wasn't too happy about ty playing 2nd division football either must of told him to pull his finger out.

bmwofoz said:
Good show, Why have the other League shows like the SFL stopped happening.

Whats with the name " Essendon District Knows Football"?
whats does that even mean? It urks me everytime i read it!

joshooaa said:
Whats with the name " Essendon District Knows Football"?
whats does that even mean? It urks me everytime i read it!

round 1 6 days away,
cant wait. My tips for round 1 are
A Grade
Greenvale Versus Doutta Stars
Keilor Park Versus Craigieburn
Strathmore Versus Keilor
Avondale Heights Versus East Keilor
Aberfeldie Vs Oak Park

B Grade
Westmeadows Versus Moonee Valley
Taylors Lakes Versus West Coburg flip a coin here
Tullamarine Versus Maribyrnong Park
North Coburg Saints Versus Airport West
Jacana Versus Glenroy
Roxburgh Park Versus Pascoe Vale
Sydenham Hillside Versus Hadfield flip a coin here

Anyone else tips

Heard that Keilor East had 24 players at training Thursday and are doing the SOS call around to fill their two's!!?? Anyone confirm this?...... Looks like a very unpredictable year in the A grade and the gap bewteen the top half and bottom half could grow. Thoughts?:confused:

My North said:
round 1 6 days away,
cant wait. My tips for round 1 are
A Grade
Greenvale Versus Doutta Stars
Keilor Park Versus Craigieburn
Strathmore Versus Keilor
Avondale Heights Versus East Keilor
Aberfeldie Vs Oak Park

B Grade
Westmeadows Versus Moonee Valley
Taylors Lakes Versus West Coburg flip a coin here
Tullamarine Versus Maribyrnong Park
North Coburg Saints Versus Airport West
Jacana Versus Glenroy
Roxburgh Park Versus Pascoe Vale
Sydenham Hillside Versus Hadfield flip a coin here

Anyone else tips
a grade greenvale craigieburn strathmore avondale heights oak park b grade westmeadows west coburg marby park airport west glenroy pascoe vale and the mighty sharks to bowl over hadfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back