EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
gazza12 said:
no idea bricksta ive never played footy there played a few games of cricket but i do get along to most footy matches and enjoy a cold beverage or 2 on the balcony

when and how long ago? did u play in the 1's? or did u play in the 4ths?

Macca29 said:
This is an early prediction but i reckon Tulla will be Top 3 at the half way mark of the year. They have a great run from here on in and beating Glenroy on Sat. gives them a massive boost. Without injury they won't get beaten for at least 6 weeks. Col Laurie best backman in the comp.:thumbsu:

At best Tulla will finish 4th. the other 3 teams ahead are too stonng (Marby, West Coburg and Airport West)

juliand said:
so four games in total? any finals apperances? where did u bat? do u bowl? why only a handful of games? at least i know ur not Tubby

didnt bowl in the ones and only batted once bowled a bit more in the twos
best was 4/48 of 20 nothing special mate

gazza12 said:
didnt bowl in the ones and only batted once bowled a bit more in the twos
best was 4/48 of 20 nothing special mate
so still friends with the cricket guys? who do u hang with on balconay? u may know me i played all four grades in the one year

bricksta said:
Gday Tony, how did you go on the weekend did you get a kick????:eek:

As for the spa wouldnt have a clue mate, ask the boys you know down there and find out.
You wouldnt catch me in a spa in these conditions unless there was going to be female nudity in there....:thumbsu: :eek: :)
You would be looking forward to playing at Douttas this weekend wouldnt you, on a nice grass covered ground rather than the sandpit...
Hey Bricksta, why haven't u been around doutta lately ?? is it because u don't know your alphabet or something else ??? don't be a stranger they need you !!

juliand said:
so still friends with the cricket guys? who do u hang with on balconay? u may know me i played all four grades in the one year

mate just depends i dont mind a chat so seem to mingle with everyone yeah still chat to a few of the boys benny,viv,pudja,lambers i have no idea who u r

JAMA said:
Bit harsh there Sticks,

Mary Corie, number 20 is a gun, would walk into most sides
Damian Walker, number 14, has big raps on him and showed abit last week.

Joe will be handy when he plays.

Sure they are struggling, but I tip they will pinch 2 possibly 3 games that aren't expected. Avondale this week could be the first, Craigeburn second time will be a lot better, EK will be a certainty, Oak Park a chance,

Keep an eye on the following.............

Zucco, just keeps plugging away
Lorimer, one of the best young rucks going around
Mainsbridge, ex sunshine kangas, has class
Freckelton, off the half back line is flying
Dale Muscat, Corries mate is a jumping jack, can take a hanger
Young guns, thomson and carland are showing plenty for first year players,

Yep current form doesn't show much, bu the inclusion of a couple of new blokes over the next week or two will see an improvement. ;) :cool: :thumbsu:

Only judging KP on what saw in the 2nd half vs Keilor.....

Thought they made some inroads last year with late win over Greenvale and if they had of kept their structure they may have been competitive this season...

From what you K.P are in a rebuilding stage and hopefully the boys you mentioned can grow into topline EDFL players.....

GOOD LUCK K.P:thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

jets06 said:
Hey Bricksta, why haven't u been around doutta lately ?? is it because u don't know your alphabet or something else ??? don't be a stranger they need you !!

OK Jet lets give the heads up my initials are J.L. if you can guess from that i will tell you:eek:
Have a kid to look after mate so footy takes a back step....:thumbsu:

bricksta said:
OK Jet lets give the heads up my initials are J.L. if you can guess from that i will tell you:eek:
Have a kid to look after mate so footy takes a back step....:thumbsu:
I maybe wrong but the blokes who have been associated with douttas over the years with the initials J.L., I cannot recall any of them having kids .... Jarrod Lester, Judd Leech, James Liberatore, Johnny Lamaris !!

I reckon your initials maybe P.C. ????

SaqlainMushtaq said:
no right.....best junior player at strathmore by long way, he would weigh as much as any other marking forward in the comp wouldnt he. what team did he hand stand against and when

I think it was East Keilor, problely the only team you could do that against and not get bitten on the bum for it in terms of a match result.:eek: And it was in the 2nd half:confused: , cant rememver what time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tune into the your E.D.F.L Program
ESSENDON DISTRICT KNOWS FOOTBALL
WEDS on Channel 31.
6:30pm to 7:30pm weekly. Blockbusting show tonight!!!

- Plenty of MATCH Footage from many Round 3 matches,
- Interview with new E.KEILOR Ass Coach Shaun Smith,
- PREVIEW of all the upcoming Round 4 matches,

- Hille's Home Extension JuniorCam with Jack Scott,
- and much more..........
SHAUN 'SCORCHER' TRIPLETT - MARCUS BARCLAY

user_offline.gif

jets06 said:
I maybe wrong but the blokes who have been associated with douttas over the years with the initials J.L., I cannot recall any of them having kids .... Jarrod Lester, Judd Leech, James Liberatore, Johnny Lamaris !!

I reckon your initials maybe P.C. ????

OK Jet lets get a couple of things clear again seeing you have missed alot of the conversations.
1.never played for the club
2. over 40 years old so none of them
3. J.L are my initials and i am not a Computer with the initials PC....:confused:

harsh said:
Can Craig Kurczycki from Keilor Park play?

A very good footballer but hasnt played for many years. Very hard at the ball and never backs down from a contest! Very handy... Beat Matty Lloyd for best in comp in juniours!

bricksta said:
OK Jet lets get a couple of things clear again seeing you have missed alot of the conversations.
1.never played for the club
2. over 40 years old so none of them
3. J.L are my initials and i am not a Computer with the initials PC....:confused:
nah got me stumped, haven't got a clue !! anyway what are your thoughts on the a grade comp so far this year ?? any predictions for top 4

sloth6 said:
A very good footballer but hasnt played for many years. Very hard at the ball and never backs down from a contest! Very handy... Beat Matty Lloyd for best in comp in juniours!

Can you be a bit more specific?
How long since he last played, honours, etc?

jets06 said:
nah got me stumped, haven't got a clue !! anyway what are your thoughts on the a grade comp so far this year ?? any predictions for top 4

closet for a while from speaking to people and havent seen a game yet..
i think the top 4 will be as followes
Strathmore
Keilor
Douttas
Greenvale

and that is from what i have been told, not from what i have seen i want to get there and watch on Saturday cause i think it will be the game of the season so far.
And people arent talking to much about Keilor which i always find dangerous as i hear that big Patto is on his way back so that will be very very interesting, with him the side they are going to be very hard to beat.:)

harsh said:
Can you be a bit more specific?
How long since he last played, honours, etc?

Won best in comp probably U14 or U16, Won 2nd in Comp in one of those years too. Won numerous B & F's for KP in juniours also! Played in junior Combined sides and Western Jets also.. He left for the Army probably 6-7 years ago and I think he may of played a couple of years up there in Sydney?? Trained last couple pre-seasons with KP including praccy matches and was still very good! Probably a CHB like player... Why do you ask?

My North said:
At best Tulla will finish 4th. the other 3 teams ahead are too stonng (Marby, West Coburg and Airport West)
i think that is what his saying by the half way mark, becuase in the next 3 weeks marby, west couburg and APW play each other should all be crackers, rate tulla they are very very good.
full back for them is a star not only did he hold APW 2 best fwd in Blumfield and mecuri but he killed it making many attacks from the back half:thumbsu: :thumbsu:
great few weeks coming up in the EDFL

OrangeCutter said:
i think that is what his saying by the half way mark, becuase in the next 3 weeks marby, west couburg and APW play each other should all be crackers, rate tulla they are very very good.
full back for them is a star not only did he hold APW 2 best fwd in Blumfield and mecuri but he killed it making many attacks from the back half:thumbsu: :thumbsu:
great few weeks coming up in the EDFL

Exactly:rolleyes: All i said was at the half way mark because Tullas play the majority of sides at the bottom of the ladder and i think losing to Roxburgh Park last year will sit in their guts pretty bad.
What was the number of the full back that held the FF and Mercs.

bricksta said:
So jet do you play or are you on the committee etc???
:confused:
neither !! moved away from the area but still keep a keen eye on the Stars...
Probably not the club of years gone by ( 18 or so A grade flags) haven't won since late 90's, but don't be surprised if they give it a good show this year if not next year. Have a solid junior committee and I think the first time in 6 or 7 years that they have appointed a senior coach for a second term this year.....suppose we will have to wait another 12-13 weeks to see......anyway thanks Pete for asking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back