EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the latest on Keilor Park?

Rumour is they have some pretty decent players coming from all across the top end.
Keilor Park should be a lot better than last year on some of the mail out there,also Pateman did not play much last year Moore did not play at all and Zucco is just a player.I think they would of replaced all of the players that they have lost and gain some exciting young talent which might put some of these high profiled and high payed players to shame. well done for going towards youth.

Keilor Park should be a lot better than last year on some of the mail out there,also Pateman did not play much last year Moore did not play at all and Zucco is just a player.I think they would of replaced all of the players that they have lost and gain some exciting young talent which might put some of these high profiled and high payed players to shame. well done for going towards youth.

What about Broadbent? And what "youth" would KP be injecting into their side?

What about Broadbent? And what "youth" would KP be injecting into their side?
Broadbent was not metioned but was a big loss but is one i know they have covered Mainbridge was another bad loss.i really think they will be a supprise pack injecting pace and a couple of hard at it players

Broadbent was not metioned but was a big loss but is one i know they have covered Mainbridge was another bad loss.i really think they will be a supprise pack injecting pace and a couple of hard at it players

Broken record at KP...... this year it'll all turn around etc etc!!! Hope they do, but I'll beleive it when I see it. They'll be saved from b grade again by either OP or maybe Coburg West...... Love to be proved wrong though. Not a good sign if even Coles has jumped off.......:rolleyes:

finally one of the many rumours and sightings has come to fruition. Officially, Aaron Thomas has lodged a clearance to move from Strathmore back to his home club Sunbury. another rumour (yes only a rumor !) Nutter is moving back to WA

Clearance has been approved in record time!

Hey sammy, heard you and the Guru are nearly finish the Ark.
Did you finally find 2 players from each club to come onboard?:rolleyes:

We've earmarked potentially the best 2 players from each club to get on the Ark as the rains are a coming but.....really having trouble at Aberfeldie...Guru recons where better off taking another 2 from either Hadfield or North Coburg Saints!!

Can someone give me some info on Hadfield's 1's captain from last year Glen Sheehy???
How does he go, where does he play etc..
Cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GURU
you posted on here vav few weeks ago that d.s had picked up bob chutman, norm nasterakeden and tony smith.
was speaking to a few of the boys and they've never heard of these guys, whats the go?
and it was posted (not you guru) that dane grenfell was heading to the stars, but once again they had never heard of him.
can anyone tell who's coming and going down at buckley park.
cheers

Broken record at KP...... this year it'll all turn around etc etc!!! Hope they do, but I'll beleive it when I see it. They'll be saved from b grade again by either OP or maybe Coburg West...... Love to be proved wrong though. Not a good sign if even Coles has jumped off.......:rolleyes:
Wouldnt mind seeing KP up there either but highly doubt it. doesnt matter about their so called new recruits wont help a club so badly wrecked

Wouldnt mind seeing KP up there either but highly doubt it. doesnt matter about their so called new recruits wont help a club so badly wrecked

was talking to one of the mums at Freddies on friday night (sorry drebs, might have cut your lunch) and was told the juniors have been dropped from B grade to C grade.

Plenty of p i s s e d off parents, mass exit on the cards

start of the rot ???

club cant go forward if they are buyng players and loosing juniors ???

was talking to one of the mums at Freddies on friday night (sorry drebs, might have cut your lunch) and was told the juniors have been dropped from B grade to C grade.

Plenty of p i s s e d off parents, mass exit on the cards

start of the rot ???

club cant go forward if they are buyng players and loosing juniors ???

yeh the clubs knackered i dont think they will be around much longer to be honest

Can someone give me some info on Hadfield's 1's captain from last year Glen Sheehy???
How does he go, where does he play etc..
Cheers

He's a big boy, cant run to fast though.
Tough and doesnt know how to drop a mark!
Where's he looking at playing?

Mr Brett Pitts would fit nicely into any A grade midfield and would be in the top bracket of B grade midfielders, actually I doubt he would be outside the top10 midfielders in B grade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back