EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
was i wrong what i said above, particularly in bold????

How about this?

2nd March2007, 09:50 Yep, we trust you Juliand (are you a girl??). he has trained 3 times there on the trot but has no interest in playing there. was it you that said last week that you would tell us he would sign...

23rd February 2007, 13:26
EDFL moves

Why would Read train monday and wednesday if he wasn't interested. monday night was the first time he had touched a footy since being BOG in the VFL Grand Final last year, so not like he's been...

:) u tell me..........u were so confident......hang on is someone calling u from the spa flash? Maybe you can fill it with one of ur bores in the BFL

Saw good practice match today Epping v Douttas Stars they dont like it physical Douttas?

i too was at that game but i didnt see that, both teams played hard with douttas running over the top in the last quarter to win by 4 goals.
dont think epping was suited to the bigger ground, which isnt in very good condition but didnt see anybody skin hanging off. to many jimmys for you i think. ;)

i too was at that game but i didnt see that, both teams played hard with douttas running over the top in the last quarter to win by 4 goals.
dont think epping was suited to the bigger ground, which isnt in very good condition but didnt see anybody skin hanging off. to many jimmys for you i think. ;)

For a team like Douttas who played in the granny last year, who seemed to have all players playing to come up against a side who struggled to avoid relegation and packed full of kids.Douttas started well and it looked like the game could turn into a good old fashioned thrashing, to Eppings credit they tackled hard and harrassed with Douttas frustration growing it came to a head with a minor meele just before half time.Douttas came out in the third
kicking to the scoring end and still were't allowed to get there free flowing game going they got out to a 4-5 goal lead, Epping eventually pegged them back to 7 pts but tired in the last quater to go down by 25 odd pts
Around the ground Eppings in experience showed but they were desparate
and clearly dominated the center clearances, which would be a worry to the Douttas coachig staff.Great to see the Hollows boys come up against each other although Jimmy had a pretty good game not playing directly on each other Brad may nearly have been B.O.G with Shane Jacobs.
Was Tankard playing? Im not sure I dont Know him, Carey started across half back? then went forward and was ok.Ramsy looks to light to me.
All I was saying is that once Epping stated to harras and put alot of physical presure on Douttas couldn't get there free flowing game going,
Which was also obvious to one of douttas opposition coaches Iwas standing with.Don't think they will be playing in a granny this year.:) :thumbsu:

For a team like Douttas who played in the granny last year, who seemed to have all players playing to come up against a side who struggled to avoid relegation and packed full of kids.Douttas started well and it looked like the game could turn into a good old fashioned thrashing, to Eppings credit they tackled hard and harrassed with Douttas frustration growing it came to a head with a minor meele just before half time.Douttas came out in the third
kicking to the scoring end and still were't allowed to get there free flowing game going they got out to a 4-5 goal lead, Epping eventually pegged them back to 7 pts but tired in the last quater to go down by 25 odd pts
and clearly dominated the center clearances, which would be a worry to the Douttas coachig staff.Great to see the Hollows boys come up against each other although Jimmy had a pretty good game not playing directly on each other Brad may nearly have been B.O.G with Shane Jacobs.
Was Tankard playing? Im not sure I dont Know him, Carey started across half back? then went forward and was ok.Ramsy looks to light to me.
All I was saying is that once Epping stated to harras and put alot of physical presure on Douttas couldn't get there free flowing game going,
Which was also obvious to one of douttas opposition coaches Iwas standing with.Don't think they will be playing in a granny this year.:) :thumbsu:
I think you might had your head up his arse!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course there are people that do there at Hadfield. Hadfield did play better footy last year and by all reports will do the same this year.
Has anybody heard whether hadfield will improve, who have they picked up? is caccamo a definate? Is Baker who played at tulla any good?

I'm gonna sound cliche, but last i heard no awards are handed out this time of year....... Douttas may not play in the GF this year but it won't be due to their performance this weekend! Let's no get carried away in March!:D

Yeh definitely sounds like a douttas scummer. as if strathmore need phil read anyway he was only going to play a handful of games and going on last years results and not much list change they will shiit it in again

You sure bout that? lost 6 players and added 1 i was told by a very reliable source...seems to think they will be no where near what they have been the last 2 years!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I must have been at the wrong game...there was a guy at CHF, number 3....ring a bell...Davidson I think his name would be..bout 6' 4", I tallied him for 15 marks in the first half...now in my eyes if you throw Carey, Tankard, Ramsay and Elsum up forward...hmmm..now there's a smidge of kaos for the opposition to think about...oh, agree fully on Jacobs..was best on ground by a mile...

How about this?

2nd March2007, 09:50 Yep, we trust you Juliand (are you a girl??). he has trained 3 times there on the trot but has no interest in playing there. was it you that said last week that you would tell us he would sign...

23rd February 2007, 13:26
EDFL moves

Why would Read train monday and wednesday if he wasn't interested. monday night was the first time he had touched a footy since being BOG in the VFL Grand Final last year, so not like he's been...

:) u tell me..........u were so confident......hang on is someone calling u from the spa flash? Maybe you can fill it with one of ur bores in the BFL

i'm still trying to work out which bit of what i said there was incorrect.

Has anybody heard whether hadfield will improve, who have they picked up? is caccamo a definate? Is Baker who played at tulla any good?

Only Baker I know from Tulla was soft as butter, then he went to Coburg and still struggled against the kids in the twos...

And JumpingJackFlash..........YOU ARE A TOOL

Davey caccamo copped more than just a love tap. Got bottled from behind at a brunswick nightclub and was in a very bad way. couldnt play this year even if he wanted to. would hate to be the c unt who hit him.

Davey caccamo copped more than just a love tap. Got bottled from behind at a brunswick nightclub and was in a very bad way. couldnt play this year even if he wanted to. would hate to be the c unt who hit him.

The scumbag who bottled Davey hasnt been sighted since and from all accounts is keeping a very low profile..... I dare say he'd want to keep his head down for a very long time, as you dont get away with **** crap like bottling a bloke from behind without some sort of payback

And as for crazys assessment of M Baker, Bakes is a very handy player and more than capable of having an influence at hadfield and in 'B' grade.

Once again Crazy is ill informed and a total *****

i'm still trying to work out which bit of what i said there was incorrect.
These 2 quotes?
"Why would Read train monday and wednesday if he wasn't interested" -Is what you said

"he has trained 3 times there on the trot but has no interest in playing there."-Is what you said

Get back in your tree Monkey:thumbsu: As i was correct.

I too was at the Doutta's V Epping game on the weekend,and would agree with you Jim Beam in terms of that Epping didnt let the stars have it all there own way especially when Epping put pressure on with hard chasing an tackling but yeah it was a pracky match and i dont think too much should be taken out of it.

And *** did that Jacobs from Epping have the ball on a string and i thought number 3 and 7 played well for the stars.Someone mentioned earlier that the centre clearances were a concern for the stars and i would have to agree,the big number 2 from Epping controlled the centre most of the time and the stars would certainly need to sharpen up in there if they are to be a force in 07.

It would seem the god of flesh may have some info re Strathmore's losses this year but at this stage in my opinion they are the ones to beat for sure and a three-peat wouldnt surprise me in the slightest.

And howz that ark comming along Sammy??? she should be nearly finished by now eh!

Cheers THE DREBSTER(did u see me lurking around the grand prix in a set of 1983 Marlboro racing leathers,geez did they get me a *** or ten over the weekend :thumbsu: )

And sorry to bring up a name thats been flogged to death but did anyone see Ryan Woolley on street talk last thursday???licking a Bruce McAveney mask :D

These 2 quotes?
"Why would Read train monday and wednesday if he wasn't interested" -Is what you said

"he has trained 3 times there on the trot but has no interest in playing there."-Is what you said

Get back in your tree Monkey:thumbsu: As i was correct.

neither of those 2 quotes state anything incorrect. just because someone signs at one club doesn't mean they might not have been interested at playing at another club does it??

I too was at the Doutta's V Epping game on the weekend,and would agree with you Jim Beam in terms of that Epping didnt let the stars have it all there own way especially when Epping put pressure on with hard chasing an tackling but yeah it was a pracky match and i dont think too much should be taken out of it.

And *** did that Jacobs from Epping have the ball on a string and i thought number 3 and 7 played well for the stars.Someone mentioned earlier that the centre clearances were a concern for the stars and i would have to agree,the big number 2 from Epping controlled the centre most of the time and the stars would certainly need to sharpen up in there if they are to be a force in 07.

It would seem the god of flesh may have some info re Strathmore's losses this year but at this stage in my opinion they are the ones to beat for sure and a three-peat wouldnt surprise me in the slightest.

And howz that ark comming along Sammy??? she should be nearly finished by now eh!

Cheers THE DREBSTER(did u see me lurking around the grand prix in a set of 1983 Marlboro racing leathers,geez did they get me a *** or ten over the weekend :thumbsu: )

And sorry to bring up a name thats been flogged to death but did anyone see Ryan Woolley on street talk last thursday???licking a Bruce McAveney mask :D
Good to see someone else was watching the same game i was, a fair effort from Epping considering I heard today they were missing there CHB and Full back. AT the end of the day it was only a prakky match I must agree there.

Tynan Coles has left Westmeadows for greener pastures down in the Mornington Pennisula playing for Red Hill, you would think that the Tigers will struggle a tad as he was probably in ther top 2 or 3 players.

Can we get a summary of the last minute signings?? From reliable sources would be preferable to the guess work that tends to go on a bit around here..... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back