EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's more likley to happen at airport west how many ex crims have you got playing there it was very lucky one of those crims in his black holden didn't smash into the kids playground as he left the ground side ways what a fu cken hero he would have been if he hit a kid ****er

r u sure it was an APW person driving that car because i was standing with APW people who yelled at the ONE yes ONE person who did that near the skate ramp and i could not recognise him and i wouldn't be pointing fingers at anyone when you come from jacana mate !:thumbsdown: we have had our fair share of jacana ****ers doing burnouts near our cricket nets over the years so shut your whinging about our players and driving and whatever else we did wrong ! Maybe you should tell us off for smashing your boys on the scoreboard !!

Airport West are a very talented team. But too many ego's and no respect. Counted two players back having a drink in Jacana's bar after the game. Players and supporters doing burn outs near playground. Think Marby will flog them

Don't think it big ego's billy......just young blokes who, when in front on the scoreboard get a massive confidence boost. Marby, along with Taylors (this week) and Tulla might be reality checks for the Eagles if they don't lift another notch.

Clubs should make it compulsory to get into the opponents rooms after the game for at least one drink.

Who were the two players who stayed for a drink - its usually the older blokes who go in - ive seen a lot of of young blokes from the opposition not even shower, straight into the car and home.....!!

Don't think it big ego's billy......just young blokes who, when in front on the scoreboard get a massive confidence boost. Marby, along with Taylors (this week) and Tulla might be reality checks for the Eagles if they don't lift another notch.

Clubs should make it compulsory to get into the opponents rooms after the game for at least one drink.

Who were the two players who stayed for a drink - its usually the older blokes who go in - ive seen a lot of of young blokes from the opposition not even shower, straight into the car and home.....!!

Don't forget alot of APW players are on p-plates and can't have a drink .
Also i think with APW having alot of young blokes they are used to , from juniors getting in the car and going home ! but yes it would be a good idea for maybe ian denny to tell the boys they have to get in there for a drink -even a coke !

Hey there gents,
was just wanting some info on Marty Warry.
Does anyone know his tribunal history??
Got reported on the weekend in the BFL for striking.
Cheap shot by all reports.

Watch a good game today Doutta beat Keilor by 4 pionts.Looks like Adam Ewards will be getting a great BIG fine and wont be coaching on the ground as he rush the umpires after the game.No Carey or Sam tankard so they would be very happy with the win.Can some one send Ewards some hearts please.

Does anyone know why Mr Edwards stormed on the ground and abused the umpires? as ive spoken to a few of the Keilor and Doutta boys and they say the umpiring wasnt that bad and carnt really remember and costly decisions?And when you say big fine Right On,what sort of money are we talking???

Also Doutta have big game v Greenvale this week can anyone tell us if Carey,Takard and Hollow will be playing,and what do ya reckon will it be"ding ding ding" round 2 after last years prelim box on :D???

WAXY

Would like to thank the idiot from strathmore football club who goel umpired the u14 game on sunday at roxburgh park for running 70 meters accross the the ground to get into a malee with 13 year old kids you if you can call yourself a parent volunenter should be discusted in yourself for manhandling boys and the club needs to have a good look at themselves who cares that your club has money you are a low life and deserve all you get at the tribunal they should ban you for life

Would like to thank the idiot from strathmore football club who goel umpired the u14 game on sunday at roxburgh park for running 70 meters accross the the ground to get into a malee with 13 year old kids you if you can call yourself a parent volunenter should be discusted in yourself for manhandling boys and the club needs to have a good look at themselves who cares that your club has money you are a low life and deserve all you get at the tribunal they should ban you for life

What did he do once he got there?? If he went to break it up cos' his kid was in there I'd understand that.... If he got in there and started fighting other kids then agreed that's sh.ithouse!!! What was he reported for exactly?:confused:

Does anyone know why Mr Edwards stormed on the ground and abused the umpires? as ive spoken to a few of the Keilor and Doutta boys and they say the umpiring wasnt that bad and carnt really remember and costly decisions?And when you say big fine Right On,what sort of money are we talking???

Also Doutta have big game v Greenvale this week can anyone tell us if Carey,Takard and Hollow will be playing,and what do ya reckon will it be"ding ding ding" round 2 after last years prelim box on :D???

WAXY
Edwards p**ssed off with an umpiring desicion late in last quarter where free was awarded down field resulting in what should have been a stoppage in play, only for the controlling umpire to call play on Keilor players left standing whilst Doutta player runs into open goal. 4 pts loss. Gotta hurt after previous week loss of 4pts. Now 2 & 2. Still its a long season.

What did he do once he got there?? If he went to break it up cos' his kid was in there I'd understand that.... If he got in there and started fighting other kids then agreed that's sh.ithouse!!! What was he reported for exactly?:confused:

No excuses he should never have left the goal square. Given he has run 70 meters lets hope Strathmore tell him to keep running & get someone to pack his bags.. No place in this league for this behaviour.

Blatant Call in the last quarter of the DS v Keilor game was when the umpire played an advantage a good 30 seconds after the original decision...... Confusion reigned as all players stopped to get the ball back to the wing....... Keilor players even ran past the ball in an attempt to waste time to man up...... Whilst this was happening one of the Douttas little fellas # 46 picked up the ball had 4 bounces unopposed and kicked a goal from 30 metres out....:confused:

Dumfounded Keilor players just stood there in disbelief as the umpires :thumbsdown: looked at each other and let play continue.....

Having said all that Keilor only have themselves to blame for defeat.... Great effort by Douttas and they deserve all the credit they get....

Keilor will again be tested this week against Craigieburn............ :confused:

No excuses he should never have left the goal square. Given he has run 70 meters lets hope Strathmore tell him to keep running & get someone to pack his bags.. No place in this league for this behaviour.

Don't get me wrong, when I say i understand it, I mean the emotion of defending your child. Doesn't make it right! What I was saying was if he had run 70 metres and not really done much, then it's a minor problem. If he got physical....different story and yes he should be on the next train outta town..:thumbsu:

Plenty of Hype at the Douttas game on the weekend with the Great Wayne Carey watching on and from all reports is a big chance of pulling the boots on this weekend against Greenvale wouldnt that be huge

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't get me wrong, when I say i understand it, I mean the emotion of defending your child. Doesn't make it right! What I was saying was if he had run 70 metres and not really done much, then it's a minor problem. If he got physical....different story and yes he should be on the next train outta town..:thumbsu:

Only manhandling of players was via the RP runner. SM Goaly out of order for leaving his post no doubt, but I wouldn't be taking the high moral ground if I was North Broady.

Edwards p**ssed off with an umpiring desicion late in last quarter where free was awarded down field resulting in what should have been a stoppage in play, only for the controlling umpire to call play on Keilor players left standing whilst Doutta player runs into open goal. 4 pts loss. Gotta hurt after previous week loss of 4pts. Now 2 & 2. Still its a long season.
Does that give the right for Adam Ewards to do what he did.He should be rub out, no good for the kids seeing that kind of thing.:thumbsdown:

Only manhandling of players was via the RP runner. SM Goaly out of order for leaving his post no doubt, but I wouldn't be taking the high moral ground if I was North Broady.

Ill give you the mail if the rp runner was manhandling players the umpire would have reported him but no reports for rp officials that strathmore low life is a discrace to childerns football games srathmore football club need to have a good look at themselves could have caused all parents to run on the ground and what then yeh we may have nth broady but we are parents of children no excuses he has no morels ban him for life samp out people like him as well and we might improve the image of all clubs

r u sure it was an APW person driving that car because i was standing with APW people who yelled at the ONE yes ONE person who did that near the skate ramp and i could not recognise him and i wouldn't be pointing fingers at anyone when you come from jacana mate !:thumbsdown: we have had our fair share of jacana ****ers doing burnouts near our cricket nets over the years so shut your whinging about our players and driving and whatever else we did wrong ! Maybe you should tell us off for smashing your boys on the scoreboard !!

100% sure he played seniors and has been in jail. After he nearly smashed into the playground continued to do it all the way out. We have a bad rap, but ur supporters are shockers. They all bring the esky full of woodstock acting like bogans. When we play away we make an effort to buy grog from the bar, respect. Boys at the bar told me very slow day. Same thing happen when you played the final at Jacana last year. Bar was full of tulla supporters

Ian Denny was in there with two or three old blokes. Mick Martyn and another guy not sure of his name. Our team is just as young as there's and we make sure we get for a drink even if it is a coke

Ian Denny was in there with two or three old blokes. Mick Martyn and another guy not sure of his name. Our team is just as young as there's and we make sure we get for a drink even if it is a coke

Fair point there Billy, more players should have been in there...........spoke with an APW official today and Martyn & Barclay were in there, along with all the coaching staff.:thumbsu:

STICKS04, 30 seconds to call advantage what crap, the free was given around the wing with the ball spilling out to a douttas player who scooped it up and ran forward, if the players around the pack stop its not the umps fault, every time a free is payed you should be looking to move it quick through advantage. I'm i right? the umps did call advantage quite a few time throughout the match. douttas the better side on the day with what they had to work with after halftime.:thumbsu:

Any thoughts on the standard of the EDFL when a player who couldn't get a game at a B Grade amateur club last year now leads your competition's goal kicking......

STICKS04, 30 seconds to call advantage what crap, the free was given around the wing with the ball spilling out to a douttas player who scooped it up and ran forward, if the players around the pack stop its not the umps fault, every time a free is payed you should be looking to move it quick through advantage. I'm i right? the umps did call advantage quite a few time throughout the match. douttas the better side on the day with what they had to work with after halftime.:thumbsu:

I think this is a fairer version of the events that happened, The blame should have been placed on who ever was manning up #46 and let him get so far free, Wasnt it the same player who got free and kicked the winning goal. I think Keilor are forgetting that they actually hit the lead after this happened and let Doutta get another cheap goal so to blame the umpire for the loss over one decision rather than his players lack of accountability and skill errors in the first half I think is bit unfair. Doutta were the better side all match except for the last 10 minutes of the 3rd quater where they let Keilor back into it.

Any thoughts on the standard of the EDFL when a player who couldn't get a game at a B Grade amateur club last year now leads your competition's goal kicking......

Look the EDFL sucks! It lacks a player with the qaulity of Haslam, he is the greatest thing to step onto the footy field and will dominate this year in the APS and there is no doubt in my mind that he will be drafted at no.1 in the next AFL draft should he nominate to be in it! His skills are perfect and has the all around ability that has never been seen before! He is a demon on the running track, he holds the record for the beep test and he could also be a gold medalist at the next olympics if he wanted to! At any track and field event and also every other olympic event! Even table tennis! He could also make the PGA if he wanted to, and there are rumors that ferrari are trying to sign him for formula 1! NFL scouts have also been known to turn upto Carey football games just to get a glimpse at the greatest athlete in the history of competition! There is no doubt he will dominate this year in the first devision!

You're embarassing yourself. Most of the sides in B Grade ammos would be lucky to beat a good A reserve side.

I think this is a fairer version of the events that happened, The blame should have been placed on who ever was manning up #46 and let him get so far free, Wasnt it the same player who got free and kicked the winning goal. I think Keilor are forgetting that they actually hit the lead after this happened and let Doutta get another cheap goal so to blame the umpire for the loss over one decision rather than his players lack of accountability and skill errors in the first half I think is bit unfair. Doutta were the better side all match except for the last 10 minutes of the 3rd quater where they let Keilor back into it.
Well said pal:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back