EDFL Premier Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marby don’t deserve to be in the premier league. Feel for the coach not getting a proper send off. Disrespectful but expect nothing less
Bit weak of Marby to put no post out on social media , bit of respect to a coach who came in mid way after their last coach ‘left’

What would you like them to say - We got beat by the bottom team on the weekend, the players aren't playing for the coach and our best chance of winning a few games is to get someone else in?

Probably more respectful to say nothing rather putting out a nonsense statement just to keep the big footy hounds happy!

What would you like them to say - We got beat by the bottom team on the weekend, the players aren't playing for the coach and our best chance of winning a few games is to get someone else in?

Probably more respectful to say nothing rather putting out a nonsense statement just to keep the big footy hounds happy!
no, have a look at what tulla did. Just a nice post thanking him for his time. Sorry but it’s just respect, and Marby seems to have none of it

What would I like them to say? Maybe thanks for all the hard work he put into the club. Wish him all the best? I think that’s just the bare basics here mate.

Big footy hounds hahaha Shutup bro

Only reason they are in Premier, those old enough to remember know they never won a final in the history of the club until GA arrived and reversed the dump truck full of cash! Spent $400k+ for their 2 flags, to their credit they have built a very strong junior club and profile on the back of it. Interesting to see now if the junior arm can feed the club and give them a crack in to get back up or it all falls apart.
Anyone within 100m of the “Marby Army” bandwagon at Windy Hill in full flight in those days will feel zero sympathy for them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe sacked on bad terms. Let see if there’s a response from marby today

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

A few arm wrestles today Keilor, Pacco and EK all coming from behind to win in the last quarter. Heard some pretty serious injuries at Marby today maybe someone who was there can elaborate?

Yeah few upsets on the cards today. Crazy weather like today does that I guess. Wind stopped for the last quarter when EK was due for it so great by the boys to win regardless.

A broken leg to a senior first gamer for EK today. Poor kid.

Yeah few upsets on the cards today. Crazy weather like today does that I guess. Wind stopped for the last quarter when EK was due for it so great by the boys to win regardless.

A broken leg to a senior first gamer for EK today. Poor kid.

East Keilor very very lucky to win….. should be embarrased that douttas got that close tbh

I heard a bit more late last night two suspected broken ankles no 5 / 10 and maybe a serious knee injury to no 9 if correct they will be very hard to replace as they are all vital players for Pacco
Was it the condition of the ground? Or just 3 x freak incidents?

East Keilor very very lucky to win….. should be embarrased that douttas got that close tbh

Same as PV and bottom of the ladder then ?
And keilor and Abbers ? Lol

Trying conditions does that.
tornadoes blowing mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back