EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Spring is in the air
Everywhere I look around
Spring is in the air
Every sight and every sound
Can hear those birds chirping
September calls and Abers are packing

It wouldn’t be September footy without Abers and their bruise free mad monday. Greenvale shocked the masses to make it to the final four. Strathmore look cooked as Nick Ash prepares he’s troops for the Pascoe Vale Hotel on Monday. Tudor has a chnace to be the one as Mcguane has one hand and two feet on the cup already.

The longblow being called out for his unbearable comments make my day almost as sweet as a gentleman jack and coke. Lack of premier coverage in the media has made the people call to the whisp to share his insight.

Greenvale to keep the fairytale rolling and will upset Ash’s men. Keilor to book their spot comfortably. any result this weekend won’t be as bad as the appointment of Justin Sherman. Holy Moly.

I am hearing Caleb Marchbank is a lock for 2025 and new coach will be announced in the coming weeks. Ash is a great assistant coach not a head coach
Sources are multiple players who I speak to and just general vibe at the club. I’m a stalwart at the Strathmore Football club has a previous head coach, runner, water carrier, goal umpire, the first ever bartender at the club. I previously played for Ballarat in the 30s and 40s and finished up my career at Federal FC in Wagga Wagga in the 50s and early 60s.

Sources are multiple players who I speak to and just general vibe at the club. I’m a stalwart at the Strathmore Football club has a previous head coach, runner, water carrier, goal umpire, the first ever bartender at the club. I previously played for Ballarat in the 30s and 40s and finished up my career at Federal FC in Wagga Wagga in the 50s and early 60s.
That conservatively makes you between 103 to 107 years of age Whisperer. You’ve certainly still got your faculties about you. 😀

I am hearing Caleb Marchbank is a lock for 2025 and new coach will be announced in the coming weeks. Ash is a great assistant coach not a head coach
Is Ash moving on or being sacked
Going into a big final I’m sure if he new he was being replaced why would he give a shit about the result
Or he wins the big one and is sacked
Not a good look two years rinning
Don’t no if he is or isn’t just asking for a friend

Going into a big final I’m sure if he new he was being replaced why would he give a shit about the result

Maybe he didn’t give a shit about the result last week?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Did you know the bee Gees played at the Wagga Leagues Club in 1966 and they wrote ' morning of my life ' whilst in town.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee Wiz bang mac tung fung Deer Park will be a solid outfit in 2025. Very solid this year with some terrible injuries and outs that slowed the march but momentum is gathering....

He will be ok as local footy needs willing participants. thick skin if it’s his turn. i believe he was hanging around at Rupo when they lost one? and wash on the peripheral with Marty before the most current of change.
maybe its been more of a right on place right time thing instead of iq and placing footballers where they need them.

He will be ok as local footy needs willing participants. thick skin if it’s his turn. i believe he was hanging around at Rupo when they lost one? and wash on the peripheral with Marty before the most current of change.
maybe its been more of a right on place right time thing instead of iq and placing footballers where they need them.
Exposed when there is none to knife and blame greenvale by 6 goals stratty bringing too many blokes underdone …..

Unlikely they’ll be a mick’s minute today so here’s the Whisp’s minute:

Oh boy wowee. Terrific Tudor has done it. I said earlier in the year that their problem was scoring and they need to kick multiple goals against the red white and blue to stand a chance. Saad was immense today - bringing his tricks from Preston City Oval to coburg. Kosmas brilliance wasn’t enough to spark a comeback as the Panthers exercise their mental demons and September scaries are a flash in the past for the Red and Black.

Now we move to Sunday….Nick Ash’s last hurrah.

Unlikely they’ll be a mick’s minute today so here’s the Whisp’s minute:

Oh boy wowee. Terrific Tudor has done it. I said earlier in the year that their problem was scoring and they need to kick multiple goals against the red white and blue to stand a chance. Saad was immense today - bringing his tricks from Preston City Oval to coburg. Kosmas brilliance wasn’t enough to spark a comeback as the Panthers exercise their mental demons and September scaries are a flash in the past for the Red and Black.

Now we move to Sunday….Nick Ash’s last hurrah.
There will be one minute of excuses… oh our poor injury riddled team.. boo hoo

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back