EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve seen the footage of both.
I’ve never seen him do anything close to crossing the line and have watched him play a bit. I’m not denying he didn’t do a stupid thing, twice!, on the weekend but give it a rest with the character assassinations. I imagine Cav got a week due to clean record, because both incidents were worthy of a week. He will cop his whack and move on, you probably should too, you have a shot at GF this week would have thought that would be filling your headspace rather lagging players/supporters in every week.

Might even be likely these two meet again next week, don’t poke the Bear!
Fair and measured post. As distinct from the poster you responded to. In his short posting history his modus operandi seems to be limited to slagging the clubs, spectators and players who played Pascoe Vale that week, whilst his own club is naturally as pure as the driven snow.

If he took his blinkers off and posted in a more balanced and accurate manner he might be taken a bit more seriously.

They have been undisciplined for years and got away with it as they are koala bears as the EDFL have protected them for years with off the ball incidents and crowd abuse they are protected species down at strathmore.
Self indulgent, opportunistic and concocted tripe.

Last edited:
I’ve seen the footage of both.
I’ve never seen him do anything close to crossing the line and have watched him play a bit. I’m not denying he didn’t do a stupid thing, twice!, on the weekend but give it a rest with the character assassinations. I imagine Cav got a week due to clean record, because both incidents were worthy of a week. He will cop his whack and move on, you probably should too, you have a shot at GF this week would have thought that would be filling your headspace rather lagging players/supporters in every week.

Might even be likely these two meet again next week, don’t poke the Bear!

Fair and measured post. As distinct from the poster you responded to. In his short posting history his modus operandi seems to be limited to slagging the clubs, spectators and players who played Pascoe Vale that week, whilst his own club is naturally as pure as the driven snow.

If he took his blinkers off and posted in a more balanced and accurate manner he might be taken a bit more seriously.
i told you about APW player going in elbow first, that player reported and got 4 weeks ( so guess i was correct bout that) told you SM spectators with racial comments ( SM put out a spectator code of conduct statement, so guess i was right about that ) told you about off the ball punches being thrown ( players then suspended / warning given, so guess that was right) also said PV spectators going off, not at SM players but supporters.... so not sure what Ive said is not factually true. About the bear, i think EDFL have put that bear back on a chain.

i told you about APW player going in elbow first, that player reported and got 4 weeks ( so guess i was correct bout that) told you SM spectators with racial comments ( SM put out a spectator code of conduct statement, so guess i was right about that ) told you about off the ball punches being thrown ( players then suspended / warning given, so guess that was right) also said PV spectators going off, not at SM players but supporters.... so not sure what Ive said is not factually true. About the bear, i think EDFL have put that bear back on a chain.
If your analysis were that, it's doubtful there'd be any pushback. It's the liberal helping of mayo served up with it that raises eyebrows IMO.
If Cavanagh jogging back to position unimpeded is cowardly, what does that make the PV players who witnessed it and did precisely nothing about it?

If your analysis were that, it's doubtful there'd be any pushback. It's the liberal helping of mayo served up with it that raises eyebrows IMO.
If Cavanagh jogging back to position unimpeded is cowardly, what does that make the PV players who witnessed it and did precisely nothing about it?

I think the answer to that played out later !!!
But he did run off bloody quick ( gotta admit that) before anyone knew what even happened like a sniper does.
Good luck for Saturday.

I think the answer to that played out later !!!
But he did run off bloody quick ( gotta admit that) before anyone knew what even happened like a sniper does.
Good luck for Saturday.
Mate you clearly dont follow / understand the game.
It is a boundary throw in, he is a key intercept defender
What exactly would you expect him to do here?
He hardly moves bloody quick it look to me like he waddles back to the back 50 whilst the ball is about to be thrown in

He hardly moves bloody quick it look to me like he waddles back to the back 50 whilst the ball is about to be thrown in
Emotion appears to be dictating their posting on the matter.
Cav did the wrong thing, cops his whack but there was nothing cowardly about it, undisciplined, sure but cowardly?
You'd think he was backing up, head on a swivel rather than trotting back to position nonplussed.

I would hate to be a pacco player go up for something
Good at throwing the opposition under the bus at the tribunal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He hardly moves bloody quick it look to me like he waddles back to the back 50 whilst the ball is about to be thrown
My facts are correct
Least pacco are known for something

Your boys fall over to easy
They like a bit of me time
That’s why u can’t win a flag
High priced individuals
Can’t believe a man of your knowledge can’t see that
you’ve selected the right name for yourself here !
Local footy, brings out the passion !

Cavanagh got sighted for 2 stomach punches, received a reprimand & 1 week.

Galluci got 2 weeks for the charge.

Cavanagh has a had a couple of brain fades, not sure why he choose that path but to call him a coward is bit a rich. He’s usually a hard but fair player, and one of, if not the best key back in the comp. He will be praying his teammates get it done for him this week so he can pay them back. Big out!

Galluci act was weak as pi55, just stupid. No one to blame but himself if that’s season over
Omfg stop whinging cause there was a punch on premier need it its so ftiggn soft

Don’t be stupid we all know of the player adds a bit of mayo on the after affects of the bump more weeks are applied
He was always going to get two weeks but player hamed it up
Like I said
Known for something
Fact
100% rubbish 😂😂😂😂
Umpires talking 4 weeks from day dot, after the game they said he’ll get 4
FACT !

100% rubbish 😂😂😂😂
Umpires talking 4 weeks from day dot, after the game they said he’ll get 4
FACT !
If that is true why was he offered two after the game then watched the replay on Monday and sent it to the tribunal
So many holes in your shit talk
Your man sooked like a 12 year old girl
Fact

If that is true why was he offered two after the game then watched the replay on Monday and sent it to the tribunal
Fact
Oh man, because that’s protocol with a report !!! It’s automatically offered on the day.

P.S umpires have the video of it, so he wouldn’t have had to “send it in” that footage was what put him away, running front on with elbow raised
Move on mate, that’s old news now.
APW will be the big mover next season for sure so focus on pre season, not the past.

Last edited:
Fact

I’ve heard that They all accepted the set penalty
No tribunal sitting apart from the Sunday incident

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Fact
I think you’re about 12 years old. Move on as I’m sure Micky accepted the punishment or he had the right to appeal it. Love the way he plays but he made a mistake with this bump and he knew it.

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back